OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine”

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Empty POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:34 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine”

Rate This

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

*************************************************************************************

——– Original Message ——–
To: 2goforth@Safe-mail.net
Subject: “Imagine”
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 16:30:17 -0400

“Imagine” / Lyrics by John Lennon
Imagine there’s no heaven
It’s easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today…

Imagine there’s no countries
It isn’t hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace…

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world…

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope someday you’ll join us
And the world will live as one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUGSYDKUxU

Greetings and Salutations,

Roll on! While at times to many of us it seems as if this rollercoster ride will never end, I assure you it will. As a matter of fact we are now coming into the station to disembark and step into our new future. It has taken many people working on many difficult tasks to bring us to where we are now, the payout process. Read below as our mentor, ZAP, provides more details of this journey and gives us some important dates to keep in mind.

From ZAP……….HI ALL

ANOTHER LOVELY WEEK OF PREPARATIONS FOR THE GLOBAL RESET, AND I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THAT THE OLD MAN IS VERY CLOSE TO GIVE THE NOD.

WELLS FARGO BANKS ARE PUTTING UP “FOREIGN EXCHANGE SERVICES” SIGNS AT LOCATIONS. HOW COME ALL OF A SUDDEN? WILL THE FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE BE CONSIDERED “FOREIGN CURRENCY” AFTER THE TREASURY NOTE MAKES ITS APPEARANCE? OR IS IT JUST FOR DINAR/DONG EXCHANGE…ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS…

THE ESCALATION OF THE PROCESSES FOR THE REDEMPTION OF HISTORIC ASSETS HAS SET THE STAGE FOR MASSIVE REDEMPTION FUNDS COMING OUT TO THE STREET FOR THE RIGHT REASONS, AND YOU CAN BE SURE THAT THE F&P AND PP WILL NOT BE FAR BEHIND.

THE SONG OF THE HEART HAS QUESTIONS.

ON THE CRIMINALITY OF CENTRAL BANKING: Is this really being dismantled?

NO, NOT YET. THE CENTRAL BANK SYSTEM IS STILL REQUIRED FOR FULL COMPLIANCE TO THE BASEL III PROTOCOLS, AND STIL PLAYS A VITAL ROLE IN THE FINANCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE.

The BIS was/is the central bank of the central banks. The cabal has been buying up gold at depressed prices. If we switch to a gold-backed currency, won’t that still leave them in control??

NO. REGARDLESS OF THE AMOUNT OF GOLD BOUGHT, THAT CAN BE OFFSET AND REBALANCED TO EXPECTED LEVELS BY THE RELEASE OF OTHER GOLD THAT THEY ARE AWARE OF, AND VERY AFRAID OF. SIMILAR TO THE PRICE OF DIAMONDS. DE BEERS HAS A ZILLION TIMES MORE DIAMONDS IN THEIR VAULTS THAN THERE ARE ON THE MARKET. IF THEY LET OUT A FRACTION OF THEIR HOLDINGS OUT INTO THE MARKET, GOODBYE HIGH PRICES FOR DIAMONDS, AND THEY WOULD SHOOT THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT BIG TIME.

Will we really get back to a Treasury issued money, and break the hold the Rothschild’s and all? Please God let it be so!!

YES. WE WILL GET BACK TO TREASURY NOTES, AND UNCLE SAM WILL REGAIN HIS SOVEREIGNTY, AND THE ORGANIC INSTITUTION OF THE CONSTITUTION WILL PREVAIL. THE PEOPLE WILL BREATHE AND TRUST ONCE MORE.

WHEN.

THE PURPLE PIG WILL FLY ON SEPTEMBER 1, 2013.

EXPECT TO SEE THE MASSIVE CHANGES BY OR AT THAT TIME.

WHY?

ONE INDICATOR IS:

Thursday, 25 July 2013

Ben Bernanke announced that he is resigning the Federal Reserve effective September 1, 2013.

One of the Federal Reserve Governors has resigned effective September 1, 2013.

Janet Napolitano [Homeland Security] has resigned effective September 1, 2013.

The Most Holy Francis issued an Apostolic Letter on July 11 and effective September 1, 2013 that effectively stripped away the immunity of all judges, attorneys, government officials and all entities established under the Roman Curia [hint: All corporations are established under the Roman Curia]. All of these “persons” can now to be held accountable for war crimes, crimes against humanity, [hint: Divine Spirit is humanity], for the unlawful restrictions of the liberties of the divine spirit incarnate; for failure to settle the accounts; for continued prosecution of claims already settled, etc.

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/motu_proprio/documents/papa-francesco-motu-proprio_20130711_organi-giudiziari_en.html

THE OTHER ELEMENTS THAT HAVE, AND ARE HAVING, DIRECT EFFECT ON THIS UNFOLDMENT ARE WELL PROGRESSED, AND MANY ARE WORKING HAND IN HAND WITH UPSTAIRS EFFECTING THE CHANGES WE ARE SEEING.

NOBODY WILL ESCAPE JUSTICE IN THE END.

WHAT THE CABAL DOES NOW WILL DETERMINE HOW THEY ARE TREATED IN THE END. THEY CAN STILL ATTEMPT TO STOP THE CHANGES, AND THEIR ACTIONS WILL BE “RETURNED TO SENDER”. THEY WILL BE JUDGED BY THEIR VERY ACTIONS AT THIS TIME, WHETHER THEY CONTINUE TO WORK AGAINST THE CHANGES, OR SEEK FORGIVENESS AND REDEMPTION. UP TO THEM.

THERE IS VERY LITTLE TO SAY NOW. ALL IS PRETTY QUIET ON THE SURFACE, BUT BEHIND, IT IS STILL FAST AND FURIOUS, BUT WITH GREAT CLARITY AND PURPOSE. THIS COMING WEEK WILL SEE MUCH MONEY COMING OUT, AND WE WILL HEAR OF MANY MILLIONAIRES HERE AND THERE COMING OUT AND SPENDING MONEY. THIS IS INDEED THE BEGINNING. THE FUNDS ARE COMING FROM THE REDEMPTION OF HISTORIC ASSETS…THE ACTUAL VISIBLE BEGINNING OF THE GLOBAL RESET PROCESS UNDERWAY.

ON THE PROJECT SIDE AND THE EMAIL DHINTAKE@GMAIL.COM, IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS, THE PROJECT TRACKING SOFTWARE WILL BE INTEGRATED INTO THE NEW WEBSITE THAT WILL BE PUT UP FOR THE PROJECT INTAKE AND FUNDING. WE WILL ANSWER ALL EMAILS THAT HAVE COME IN, AND REDIRECT TO THE TRACKING SITE AND BEGIN FUNDINGS. THE EXACT DATE OF THAT WILL BE ANNOUNCED. MORE ON THAT NEXT TIME.

SO ALL IN ALL, NOT MUCH MORE OUT THERE EXCEPT FOR THE USUAL BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE SIDES, WITH US WINNING DAILY. ALL GOOD.

GOD BLESS.

IN LOVE AND LIGHT IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

POOF Says…..
”People you haven’t heard of for long time are coming out of the woodwork to make themselves present and accounted for right now. Few have had the direct contact and knowledge of who did what. Now mr wanta, is dropping names, dates and places to the proper authorities. Too late, already filed, best option now is a bomb shelter in the back yard or a cave. Arrests are already afoot and it’s about to get noisy. As many agencies are on red alert right now. Of course they have ground penetrating satellites now, so I don’t think that’s a good option anymore. Try it…stiff upper lip, throw your arms up and surrender.”

Consultations upon request until the doorbell rings.

Love and Kisses,

Susan & Staff

Office of Poofness

=====

–hobie

POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine”.

Thanks to: http://2012indyinfo.com

2POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Empty Re: POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Purpleskyz!

3POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Empty Re: POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:57 pm

angels77

angels77

Thanks, I always enjoy reading Zap for Poofness.

4POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Empty Re: POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 pm

MartyM

MartyM

The question, at least for me, Are Zap's post really valid or legitimate ??  Anyone care to chime in with their feelings and reasons for those feelings ??   jus' askin  :)

5POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Empty Re: POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:34 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Great question!!! 

I am apprehensive. Not sure why. Just a gut feeling. The whole death then Zap right away left me wondering.....

6POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Empty Re: POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:55 pm

angels77

angels77

My gut feeling says....it's for real.....

7POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Empty Re: POOFness for JUL 28: “Imagine” Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:00 pm

MartyM

MartyM

For the most part Angels, I hope your right, but have to agree with purps at being somewhat skeptical.  just my feeling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum