OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? Empty Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:45 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier?
Aug 6
Posted by Wes Annac
Category: Uncategorized
Steve Beckow: What Could Be Easier? Akhenaten-22Photo: Akhenaten
When Akhenaten sang his prayer to the Sun, probably few among Egyptians knew that he was praising the inner Sun, the Light of the Self.  Few know to this day.
And after he died, his insights were lost and it was as if he’d never existed. (1)
When Moses climbed Mt. Sinai to receive the law, leaving the beasts of the field and the children of Israel at the base of the mount, few of his generation recognized this as a metaphor for the climb of the kundalini from the heart chakra to the crown. (2) Or saw the mystical relations in the way in which the Ark of the Covenant was constructed.
When Jesus said “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except by me,” few people around him knew he too, like Akhenaten, was talking about the inner Self of all, which was the doorway in to the All-Self of the Father.  (3) Again, few know even now.
To every generation that I know of (I cannot remember Atlantis or Lemuria), the mysteries have been hidden from what Pseudionysius called the uncomprehending hoi polloi, the common people. They’ve been couched in metaphors or hidden in significant rituals to exist as latent images.
One was not to throw one’s pearls before swine because swine want corn, not pearls and they might turn on you and rend you.
But one was also not to do so because the rulers of the people, who kept the people in ignorance for the sake of power, might turn on you and crucify you.
For the most part, the people were submersed in materialism and understood little of what the enlightened sage had to say.
And yet here we are, listening to archangels on the radio, who speak plainly and patiently explain each statement they make and what is going on behind the scenes. Here we are, being led by star beings who’ve incarnated to show us the way out of duality and suffering. We stand on the brink of global prosperity, no longer afraid of the Pharisees and Sadduccees.
In what other generations were there such open opportunities to learn the mysteries of life, to evolve quickly and to enjoy global peace and prosperity?
I can’t know about the evolution of the human race, but I can feel myself evolve.  In years past, though I had one spiritual experience after another in workshops and retreats, I fell back.
Now in a few short years, I feel my emotional floor rise and rise and I don’t fall back.
And soon you and I will greet our brothers and sisters of the stars, who come bearing gold, and healing, and wisdom.
How could life better be? Here we are inside the vestibule of the Golden Age, removing our muddy boots, warming up and smelling the rich and savory aromas from the kitchen. More and more love flows from us and we reach heights of bliss contemplating what awaits us.
What more could we want? And yet much, much more awaits us. It was the worst of times and it’s become the best of times.
And no price is demanded of us but to love and love and love and love. What could be better and easier?
Footnotes
(1) “Was Akhenaten a Worshipper of the Sun? Surely Not,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/cross-cultural-spirituality/akhenaten-worshipper-sun-surely/
(2) Kieran Kavanaugh and Otilio Rodriguez, trans. Complete Works of St. John of the Cross. Washington: Institute of Carmelite Studies, 1973, 66-7 and 83.
(3)  “Speaking as the Self, I am the Way,” at http://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/cross-cultural-spirituality/speaking-as-the-self-i-am-the-way/; Transcript of Interview with Jesus on Biblical Mysteries, Dec. 19, 2011,” Dec. 21, 2011, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/2011/12/transcript-of-interview-with-jesus-on-biblical-mysteries-dec-1-2011/.
Source: http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/08/what-could-be-easier/

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum