OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Effecting the Shift EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Effecting the Shift EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Effecting the Shift EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Effecting the Shift EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Effecting the Shift EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Effecting the Shift EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Effecting the Shift EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Effecting the Shift EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Effecting the Shift EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Effecting the Shift EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Effecting the Shift

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Effecting the Shift Empty Effecting the Shift Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:15 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Effecting the Shift
Posted on August 10, 2013 by freedom4humanity
I awoke last night just before daybreak and was awake for an hour or more feeling sleep deprived but unable to sleep as I worked through some transitional issues. What would my life had been like if I had awakened and knew the truth of how this world worked earlier in my life…in university and during my career in business. In each case it would have been impossibly hard. I nearly did not graduate from university and being awakened would have made graduation impossible. My career in business was as a double agent of sorts, using Light based methods where I had the authority but accepting the dark methods used by my bosses and my colleagues. I thought they didn’t know any better and targeted to rise to a level where I could shift it all. Knowing the truth would not have served me in those efforts. Once this inner work was done I was able to fall back to sleep and arise at my normal hour.
Earlier in the day I had gone walking in a nearby crowded mall. For a period of time I had the inner feeling of providing a great service to each and every passerby and I would smile and silently bless each one as they milled aimlessly about doing their consumer thing. I could see the emptiness and and lack of purpose in each of them and I remembered what that was like while silently telling them they were welcome as though they were thanking me for the sacrifice and dedication that my life has become.
These are clearly transitional activities as I adjust at various levels and in the various dimensions to life in the new and still little travelled timeline of abundance and oneness; to life in a world without dark masters and greed; to a life after the shift has taken place and truth is known by everyone.
The dream that woke me before daybreak was of someone stealing my cloths and of me trying to get them back. No one would cooperate with me even though I was far more powerful than any of them and my frustration grew. I was estranged in my dream in very similar ways as I am estranged in life right now. The masses and the great majority of the people I know slumber on within the illusion of scarcity and economic slavery and are deaf to the truth and to the solutions of abundance that are only the asking away. My work at daybreak showed me how necessary this deafness is for those still trapped in economic slavery.
Life for me is all about the shift (ending the shared timeline of duality and scarcity and birthing the shared timeline of oneness and abundance) and I only have energy for that work. My involvement is all at the level of energy and the level of creation and much of my work takes place while I sleep. I don’t remember this work but I sleep 10 or 12 hours a day, and have no energy and no motivation for anything that is not shift related. Laundry needs doing but I have no motivation to do it, eating is snacks and sandwiches, even shaves and showers are few and far between; everything in me is focused on the shift and doing whatever I am given to do to effect the shift.
Interesting times…
Freedom for humanity…

Thanks to: http://freedom4humanity.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum