OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain!

• Posted by tatooke on August 21, 2013 at 1:23pm
  • Send Message   View Blog

Strange Creature Found In The Coasts Of Spain! Strange-Creature-Found-In-Spain
So turns out this thing washed ashore in the coasts of Spain. What is it? I have no idea whatsoever, it does look a lot like the Loch Ness Monster however I must say, it’s a long way from the calm waters of Loch Ness in Scottland to the Luis Siret Beach in Villaricos, Spain. I kind of find hard to believe that this could actually be the Loch Ness Monster. But what is it then? With all the radiation recently being dumped into the Pacific ocean by the Daiichi nuclear plant in Fukushima, I’d say it’s a mutated sea creature. In fact there are people who claim this might be a ‘mutant fish’!
Hit the break to read more and watch a video with a similar beast (except less dead).
On Thursday a strange creature carcass washed up on the Luis Siret Beach in Villaricos, Spain. The creature measured in at four meters long and was in the advanced stages of decomposition.
According to Inexplitica, it has been called a “mutant fish,” and compared to the imfanous mysterious Loch Ness Monster. Proteccion Civil de Cuevas notified its colleagues at Promar in Pulpí: “We’re monitoring the beaches during the summer. A lady found one part and we helped her retrieve the rest. We have no idea what it was. It really stank, as it was in the advanced stages of decomposition. Promar experts are trying to ascertain its nature,” explained Maria Sanches, Coordinator of Civil protection in Cuevas.
The photo provided at the top of the post is the only one I could find. Either that or Google really hates me. Either way, the original article came with this video of what the author thought this dead beast could be.

So what do you think, Folks? radioactive mutant fish? Loch Ness monster? An ancient, yet undiscovered species of marine life? It’s hard to say due to the advanced state of decomposition of the body. It could even be a perfectly known species that rotted away to a point where it wasn’t recognizable anymore. Me? I think that’s the son of Godzilla, who died from cancer due to all the crap they are dumping into the water!
Visit beforeitsnews.com to view the original article while I send flowers to Godzilla to express sympathy for his loss.
Strange Creature Startles Swimmers In Spain (Photo)
http://paranoidnews.org/2013/08/strange-creature-found-in-the-coast...
and newspaper news .

Thanks to: http://extraterrestrials.ning.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum