OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Polarity Light vs Unity Light EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Polarity Light vs Unity Light

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Polarity Light vs Unity Light Empty Polarity Light vs Unity Light Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Polarity Light vs Unity Light

Posted by Deus Nexus on August 26, 2013

Polarity Light vs Unity Light Duality
By Deus Nexus | David Nova
The following is my response to and analysis of Cameron Day’s article “Why I Am No Longer a Light Worker – Transcending Duality” (full article posted below).  Cameron has struck a nerve.  This seems to be a very divisive topic in the New Age community, particularly when he asserts that many Light Workers and channelers are being deceived by a False Light.

While some of these beings play for team dark, and some play for team (false) light, they are ALL ultimately playing for the corrupt demiurge that controls them. This, in essence, is the big secret of the archons:  They are not just the “evil, demonic beings” but also those who pretend to be angels and ascended masters.    -Cameron Day
He isn’t the first person to write about the “deception” of “Polarity Light” verses the truth of “Unity Light”.  These are my terms to differentiate between these two belief systems.  ’D’ from Removing the Shackles and Ken from Ken’s God Blog have also written about these systems.

The dark side is designed to be incredibly repugnant so that the majority of “good souls” will run to the other end of polarity, right into the “loving” embrace of one of the false light’s patriarchal religions, or to their new age religion with its legion of channels and “masters.”   -Cameron Day
My problem with all three writers is not the ideas they present, but the attitude they convey, an attitude that borders on dogmatic which grossly oversimplifies the dialogue (akin to certain monotheistic religions)  There is a faulty and emotional assumption here – that duality as inherently evil.  I’m sorry but there would be no Universe without duality – It’s wouldn’t exist.  We wouldn’t be around to have this debate without duality.

From the perspective of Unity Consciousness, duality is a wonder to behold, an experiement/illusion that allows souls the opportunity to have endless experiences in the astral & material realms and learn from them.  Unity looks upon duality with infinite love.  I know some of us are super anxious to go straight home to Unity, but are you really ready to merge back into Unity consciousness and surrender yourself completely?  Have you been perfected yet?  I don’t think so.  Your ego might think so, but your spirit knows better.

I actually believe there is validity to the things these bloggers are writing about, however in their zeal to blow the whistle on this grand cosmic conspiracy and spread the truth they are oversimplifying a complex cosmology.

I’m particularly interested in this topic because I’ve written a fantasy series exploring the nature and purpose of duality.  I literally just finished the second (and last) novel when I came across Day’s article, an amazing Synchronicity.

In my fictional series “Season of the Serpent” two astral realms of immortals, Yang’Ash and Yin’Dru, are locked in a metaphysical Cold War over planet Earth, representing the same dark forces and false light forces Day talks about – with a twist and lot of revelations.

“This is the mystery you relearn again and again, trying to understand your true nature.  How can you experience healing if there is no sickness?   How can you experience compassion if there is no cruelty?  How can you experience reunion if there is no separation?  You create this duality in order to define yourself.  Unfortunately, the evil you perceive has become necessary to awaken you.  Will you awaken from fear or surrender to it?  This is the question the Universe asks and the answer you seek.”    -Season of the Serpent: Book Two
Let’s be real – for us humans in 3D there’s no way to settle this arguement, so I am going to address the issue of Unity Light vs Polarity Light using the words of Ra from “The Law of One,” as channeled by Carla L. Rueckert in the early 1980s, universally recognized as a profound source of knowledge in these matters.

Of course, some will still argue the Ra Material comes from another deceived channel.  I’m willing to risk it, because I believe Ra offers the answer.

78.24 Questioner: what is the function or what is the value experientially of the formation of positive and negative social memory complexes, of the separation of the polarities at that point rather than the allowing for the mixing of mind/body/spirit complexes of opposite polarity at the higher densities?
Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of polarity is to develop the potential to do work. This is the great characteristic of those, shall we say, experiments which have evolved since the concept of The Choice was appreciated. Work is done far more efficiently and with greater purity, intensity, and variety by the voluntary searching of mind/body/spirit complexes for the lessons of third and fourth densities. 
In other words, to do Divine or Demonic work, you have to polarize.  If you are going to learn to handle powerful cosmic energies, you need to learn to focus and purify your intent.  Choosing a team to play on is more than just taking sides, it’s choosing a path to evolve yourself upon, on your journey back to Source.

Is there a third path, a direct path back to Unity/Source?  Perhaps, but it may prove too difficult for most Beings to accomplish on their own.

25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?
Ra: I am Ra … In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks, the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.
“Failure to accept that which is given.” These Light forces are engaged in a war agaist dark forces because they do not accept the “Being” of these dark forces.  This sounds remarkably like the Resistance momement working to remove the Cabal from Earth  (Only to replace it with their concept of Divine Order?)

25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”
Ra: I am Ra … the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.  This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.
It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.
Here is a paradox.  How do Positive entites engage in a war with Negative entites and still maintain their Positive polarity – charged to love and accept all Beings as aspects of Source?  The answer – with great difficulty.

We can still hold compassion for terrorists and hostage takers yet still determine to put a stop to their dark activities.  Are we violating their free will?  These are difficult questions.  Ra tells us we need to find the balance between compassion and wisdom.  This is exactly what 4th Density Beings are learning to do.  They are not perfect, they are learning just like us.

25.9 Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is the only density besides your own which, lacking the wisdom to refrain from battle, sees the necessity of the battle. Thus it is necessary that fourth-density social memory complexes be used.
So we don’t truly gain the wisdom (or the power) to refrain from participating in the battle between Light and Dark until we reach the 5th Density.  4th Density entities are still struggling inside a system of duality.  The problem with channeling and channels is that they may reach an entity who doesn’t see the Big Picture, an entity who can only relate his/her limited personal perspective or belief system.  That does not make them deceivers, only flawed Beings like us humans.

The larger question is if there is some sort of Police Force (Demiurge) control system that maintains the Densities and keeps the forces of Duality in play.  That is a question for another post.  But consider this philosophical question: If that control system were suddenly taken down would the entire structure of the physical Universe collapse?

Thanks to: http://deusnexus.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum