OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Read This, Things are Happening  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Read This, Things are Happening

+2
PurpleSkyz
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Read This, Things are Happening  Empty Read This, Things are Happening Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:43 pm

ymoilman2

Read This, Things are Happening

[28/08/13 2:01:44 AM] Outlawjjsmith*:  [3:53:11 AM] D Breakingthesilence:

I have been trying to get on all day to post this.....the implications are just too big not to share and I have gotten permission to share from Destry. I know only as much as is posted here but perhaps at some point he will join the conversation and will explain what he can as he was in on this......

"Destry Payne
Remember the post i put up here about the Vatican no longer protecting the defacto offices and office holders starting September 1st? They are now personally responsible for their actions? Well... I was in our state assembly meeting today and found out that this is 100% accurate!

Destry Payne This is fact, not fiction.
A dejure state assembly convened today with delegates and statesmen to enact the first law in a lawful way since 1861.
As of today, every treaty, law, act, statute, executive order since 1861 is now null and void as if it never existed.

Ted V. will concur with me as a witness to this event.

As of now, the UNITED STATES is hereby dissolved and the real states no longer exist as a state. There is at this time only one dejure state and the other 49 are a territory until they establish their lawful government to be recognized as a dejure state.

The district of criminals is done and being dissolved. Keep a close eye on the news for clues to this.

You people have some inside news here that is not known anywhere else right now.

The entire conversation can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/suijurislaw/ .

I recommend in addition to our notices, we all join the effort and rock the effort to bring Common Law Grand Juries into being in every state and get this boat righted! The page for the group Destry is in and that I am going to become a full member of as soon as I can has a page:
http://www.michigindejure.org/"                                                                                      
(*) NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE MICHIGAN CONGRESS
AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT

http://michiganfreedejurestate.org/index.html

[28/08/13 2:02:02 AM] Outlawjjsmith*: This is Huge!!!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:18 AM
[/size]

2Read This, Things are Happening  Empty Re: Read This, Things are Happening Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:03 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks yman!

Destry is reliable in my opinion. Not only do I follow him he is also a friend on facebook and we share the same last name. :) 

If that tells you anything.....

3Read This, Things are Happening  Empty Re: Read This, Things are Happening Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:48 pm

THC

THC

I'm new here. Can someone paraphrase this for me. In laymens terms what does this mean

4Read This, Things are Happening  Empty Re: Read This, Things are Happening Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:09 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Can't help you there THC sorry! I am not new here and I still don't know what they're talking about half the time LOL!

5Read This, Things are Happening  Empty Re: Read This, Things are Happening Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:45 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

THC I have a basic understanding of what is going on, but not enough to explain it all to you in a way that you would understand.  I think that researching previous posts would be very helpful to you.  Honestly, if you want to start somewhere I would say possibly start with the history of NESARA, and anything regarding the government, vatican and so on.  A lot of deep reading, some not easily imaginable, but it's a start.  Hopefully somebody can repost something that will help you with all of this.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

6Read This, Things are Happening  Empty Re: Read This, Things are Happening Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:18 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I guess the cliff notes version would be this:

Vatican is done.
House of Windsor is done.
Rothschild families reign of terror, war and enslavement is done.

THC... for many of us it is a knowing that the prophesy of St. Malachi is correct.

This is where you start.

7Read This, Things are Happening  Empty Re: Read This, Things are Happening Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

not familiar with the prophesy of St. Malachi, so I'll take Purps word on this one!

8Read This, Things are Happening  Empty Re: Read This, Things are Happening Wed Aug 28, 2013 10:31 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HL.. he was in the same era as Nostradamus I believe... the 1600's. Said the present Pope would be the last one. Foretold the abdication of the last one. 

Interesting as what transpired was so dead on. So we sit and watch the Vatican dissolve.

9Read This, Things are Happening  Empty Re: Read This, Things are Happening Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:12 pm

MartyM

MartyM

I'm watching and I'm READY...  :cheers1: 

10Read This, Things are Happening  Empty Re: Read This, Things are Happening Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:15 pm

Anonymous

Thanks Yom, Prpl, & all 4 this here. the end is just the beginning of better things coming for ALL... :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum