OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today"

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Tidbits and Rumors from TNT Members Wednesday Evening
08/28/2013

[mort] 8-28-13- 3:50 pm est-my int lawyer just told me just now that the Chinese told the head bankers at Wells Fargo in Reno to get the Iraq dinar revalued today or they will be fired and never will get another job any where if this isn't done today! They said this should have been done already last night! He said the Chinese will not lose the profits on this revalue to anyone-so they wants this done today!!

[surfnomad] I am not an intel provider or guru, but I just got some info from someone I trust with my life who is in the know and let me say this the next couple of days are gonna be awesome

[dinarmaven] ChildOfGod latest call this morning - tracks exactly with my info from last night. no changes. We are imminent and waiting for the green light. Right now the window is right open

Playmaker:
 This just in. And my information is Fact Based. I will not post false information just to get people excited. I just received a Phone call from my Brother-N-Law. He works with a Friend named Tony. Tony told him this evening that he spoke with his Personal Banker at Wells Fargo today here in Florida and was told that he should be Exchanging by Friday at the latest!!!  

[ice] Eagle1’s sources reported their intention is to try to complete the RV and GCR no later than 9/1; this coincides with update of the UN operational rates; 9/1 is Sunday, and if it will happen this week, we should see it by Thursday; if we don’t see it this week, we should see it by Sept 3; back stop date is Sept 5; Mondays are bank audit days, Tues/Wed/Thurs are transaction days; Fri is counting

pops44] We received another call. They said in was going down either today or tomorrow. We feel bad about posting again since it didn't happen yesterday, but we thought you might like to hear it anyway. We also heard that the rates were very high! Just telling you what the boots on the ground are saying. The source is from a friend's son who works at the embassy in Iraq.

[ShawnW] My personal opinion on the global financial news right now, is that in order to introduce a solution, first and foremost they need to "create" the problem in the media, so that when a solution (global reset) is introduced the masses can connect the dots very easily without, getting the temptation to actually go and research it for themselves. But rather simply..... oh yeah I saw that problem on the news last night, glad they found a solution! oh well, now back to watching American idol. ........... that is the filter I view most all mainstream news through.

[ChildOfGod] ShawnW Agree 100%

[R&R] Think of it this way....even if the RV happened tonight, the Treasury would not have enough money to meet its obligations by mid-October because they aren't going to see the benefits of the RV instantly: (1) even if we all exchanged tomorrow, taxes will not be due until April 2014; (2) any dinar they currently hold will be exchanged for oil, not cash. The oil will be sold, but even if we took in all of Iraq's oil production for a year and sold at at $106/brl, that would only generate $135 billion dollars -- nowhere near enough to pay off the national debt. So they will pay it down over time, just like after Kuwait. They raised their currency in 1991 but we didn't see a budget surplus until 1998. And the last time we had no debt? Never! (google it!).. but hopefully that will change! ;)

[Camdoc] this is from blessed1: They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today . Was at the top of the hour!! The news anchor was reporting it. It's about to gooooooooo down!!!!! YES...CNBC. They were talking about how it was going to change the financial status of the world !! The words they used was GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET.

[Lakerfan] From zap……….hi al this is it. No more dress rehearsal. Expo is over….. In respect of the dinar rv…we are good to go. In respect of the global reset…we are good to go. One of the not-so-surprising hold-outs was Wells Fargo. Go figure that the settlement bank got greedy. Really shocking right? Just like Obama finally striking a deal with the Chinese over the tax he was going to charge. He got his way. He is going to tax at 50%. But regardless of the maCHINAtions, we are at the point where all will happen now. Hopefully before September 1 (the goal).

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2013/08/25/poofness-8-25-13-redemption-the-global-currency-reset-is-now-underway/

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

"They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrCbxXc86FPfnaF2cruDSqtkra951MvAJbE-BSLXEXbIVkv6Ae

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

Don't despare Nannee - it'll be ok!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL thanks HL! "They were saying that the world is setting the stage for a global currency reset that's about to take place! I saw it on CNBC several times today" 304767837

terbo56

terbo56

50% tax on our dinar? Not likely- It is a currency EXCHANGE,and not an RV- You don't pay taxes on Canadian money when you exchange it, and you never will- Don't believe half of what these nitwits tell you, they are so full of crap, their pants are running over-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum