OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

It’s Good To Be A Watcher…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It’s Good To Be A Watcher… Empty It’s Good To Be A Watcher… Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:25 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It’s Good To Be A Watcher…
Posted on September 2, 2013 by Visionkeeper
It’s Good To Be A Watcher… Animal-bird-feathers-forest-favim-com-845493http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
I have owl medicine which stands to reason since I watch everything going on around me very carefully. It is good to pay attention to the life you are living, always knowing what you are up against so you know how to handle things. It is the uninformed soul that gets caught off guard and is slammed upside the head. Me personally, I would rather know than not. I was never one for denial. Of course when the truth presented itself to me back in 1996 it was like an atom bomb going off in my life. It sent me into a catatonic state for three days where I stumbled around my house unable to do much but breathe(barely) and shake my head for clarity. Learning the truth of the world can be quite shocking indeed but once you get past the initial explosion, truth begins to settle into your bones and now you know you are in it for the long haul. The vital key for maneuvering through this mine field and making it out in one piece is having the ability to release the knowledge you take in so you don’t walk around with it and stew about it! You have to learn to be able to take in fresh news, process it and then release it from your consciousness. It’s in there in your brain should you need to pull out the information at a later date, but it is not dwelling in your consciousness to weigh you down.
If you were suddenly sent onto the front lines of a new war, would you not want to know who the enemy was and what their plans were? It is the same thing with life in general. Knowledge is power when and only when you know how to work with it, otherwise it can take you down. For a long time before I was able to release stuff, I always used to say I wished I didn’t know so much. It was overwhelming. All that knowledge unchecked threw me into a doom filled whirlpool where I nearly drowned in hopelessness. You cannot stay stuck holding all the info so you keep reviewing it over and over ad nauseam. That will be your great undoing!
So how do you release it? By living in your heart where forgiveness resides. You may learn terrible things that are being done but just tuck that knowledge away so you can use it to your benefit and then forget about it. Know that despite all the bad being done, there is also a good side who is working overtime to undo the evil being unleashed upon humanity. We are not completely at their mercy. We also must learn we have our own powerful weapon called our thoughts. We can do miraculous things with our minds if we just use our intentions correctly. We are NOT helpless victims so don’t even allow yourselves to go into that mindset! We are powerful beings and many are working behind the scenes to save humanity.
So pay attention to life as you move into it rather than just allowing it to blow by you. Become an integral part of it on every level. Wake up and use the information to your advantage rather than letting it bring you down. Life is grand in countless ways if you choose to see it that way. It’s all in the mind and how you choose to think. So think positively and with caring for all others. If you live from your heart and care about others, life will give back to you in wondrous ways. Regardless of what is going on around you in the world, your life will be good and love will prevail.
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum