OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
You Are The Artist… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
You Are The Artist… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
You Are The Artist… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
You Are The Artist… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
You Are The Artist… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
You Are The Artist… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
You Are The Artist… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
You Are The Artist… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
You Are The Artist… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
You Are The Artist… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

You Are The Artist…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You Are The Artist… Empty You Are The Artist… Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:03 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You Are The Artist…
Posted on September 5, 2013 by Visionkeeper
You Are The Artist… Beautiful-beauty-dreamy-fantasy-favim-com-833286http://www.favim.com
Music to read by below:
If you choose to paint rainbows in your life it is up to you to do so. I think this is one of the harder concepts that people are having difficulty embracing, it seems so foreign to them after all the brainwashing they have undergone. Yes! It is we ourselves that make our world the way we want it. Are we making wise decisions and doing what is best for us and most importantly, those around us? It’s all about WE now, the whole of all that is. Time well spent these days is time spent doing for others and the spaces we inhabit. How can we fix up the communities where we live? How can we bring them into the higher dimensional space and update them to resonate with everybody? Are we continuing to drive by abandoned spaces or empty houses in need of repair without stopping and asking about them and figuring out ways to bring them back to life to be useful to the community?
There are many ways to improve our worlds and the world of those around us. I am not sure why we have gotten into such a space where we can ignore what we see and do nothing to improve it. We have a very large empty old Hannaford’s grocery store up here where I live, and I am trying to work with people to find a way to bring that space back to life and be useful in the new world. I would love to win the lottery because I can think of a million ways to put the money to good use that would promote further change and uplift the world. I guess if I am meant to do that I better play the lottery first! I just find such pleasure in helping to change people’s lives for the better!
So if you are the artist, what kind of beautiful change can you bring to where you live and to the people around you? Are you doing anything to bring about change? Are you even thinking about or trying to find solutions? We must be diligent in building and painting and creating the new world. Take empty spaces and create places where people can expand their minds and discover new ways of thinking. Work with your town officials to find spaces in need of love and do some fund-raising. Local paint stores and building supply companies may be willing to donate supplies to help with community improvement. You won’t know unless you ask!
We all know of areas in our towns or cities that are violent and hopeless feeling. We avoid going near them and forget they exist rather than trying to find ways to lighten them up. If you lived in poverty and squalor and violence I would imagine you too would feel angry, forgotten and hopeless. If conditions were improved and the feel of the area lifted, what goes on there would change as well. Help someone create something they can be proud of and they tend to take care of it. Help create something beautiful for them to admire everyday and their attitudes will change. These places are staying violent and crime ridden only because we turn our heads and do nothing to help change what is going on. If you can’t think of how to help, start a group just for the sole purpose of brainstorming and coming up with ideas of things to do.
All that is being asked of us is to free up some of our energy and make the effort to look, maybe for the first time, at what is wrong and what needs fixing and then going for it. There are always people who want to be of service and help to make the world a better place, all we have to do is find them and connect with them. It is high time we stop ignoring the hot spots of decay and begin to bring attention to them and help to make things better. We have a done an awful lot of looking the other way for a very long time now. So lets stop! Let us start creating the new world out of forgotten spaces and adding our love and things will begin to vibrate with love all around us!
Blessings to us all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: http://oneworldrising.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum