OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ashtar Command Prediction EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ashtar Command Prediction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ashtar Command Prediction Empty Ashtar Command Prediction Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ashtar Command Prediction

2012 March 29

Posted by Steve Beckow

Ashtar Command Prediction Atlantis-3-300x168Further update

The editors of the 2012 Scenario are using the occasion of the posting of Greg’s message as an opportunity to discuss our own practices and philosophies, particularly around credibility analysis.

Greg has issued a warning that a planetary seismic upheaval can be expected and we as a site say that no disaster will be happening for the Earth. On the surface of things, it would appear that our two viewpoints contradict each other.

However we have no desire to harm any channeler, especially one whose messages have been very influential in the short time he’s been posting. But we also have a competing desire to get at the truth of what will be happening in 2012. We believe that we owe it to you to do so.

So we plan to move more slowly than usual in responding to a situation such as this. We intend to use the occasion to look at and suss out a new-paradigm approach to it, one that does not affront or harm Greg but also seeks to get at what is credible and true.

We recognize that Greg is merely the channel and that this presents its own special requirements in how to proceed. We intend to be circumspect, honorable, and, if possible, transparent in the manner in which we go forward.

Knowing how to proceed will involve some discussion behind the scenes on our part, which may look like avoidance but is in fact very useful for us and we hope useful to you in the long term as well. The days of exposes and crossing swords are over; we think we need a new way of handling our disagreements.

Boy, what a hot potato this is.

Greg Giles has posted a message from the Ashtar Command saying that “everyone, with no exceptions, will be given the opportunity to relocate to what we refer to as safe zones” when certain “seismic upheavals” occur that the Ashtar Command says are inevitable.

Here is one paragraph:

Message from the Ashtar Command 3/28/12

http://ascensionearth2012.blogspot.ca/2012/03/message-from-ashtar-command-32812.html

We would like to revise history here, and that is the purpose of our mission. There were events in your past that saw the destruction of an entire continent and millions of lives lost in this catastrophe. It is our intention to replay this event, but this time we wish to achieve a different outcome. This is the basis for our presence here in you world, and as we move forward more of what we intend to do will be revealed to you. As more information is shared with you, you will understand better your reasons for being here as well.

All I can say is that this is not our understanding on this blogsite. We prefer the interpretations offered by Mathew Ward, SaLuSa and others that no such planetary catastrophes are in the offing for our world. I append to the bottom of this article a list of pages on this site that deal with the question. The galactics, masters and celestials that we post here have been consistent over time in saying that no global disaster is in the cards.

But this is an ideal time to discuss our reaction to news like this. My email is bulging from people who are indignant at this message from Greg. (Maybe you’d permit me to allow this to be my answer, rather than wade through so many items.) I can see another episode of lightworker indignation in the making. Here we go careening off into reactivity.

I’d prefer to wait and hear more from Greg on where this message came from. I’m fairly certain that other sources will comment on it and give us the reassurance that nothing of the sort is in the offing. If the matter were otherwise, I think we would have heard about it long before now.

No, we won’t post the message in its entirety. Yes, we do wish to hear more about how the subject arose. In regards to it, however, there is one message that is even more important, as far as I’m concerned, and that is to remain calm and stay out of judgmentalness. A fuller explanation will come at some point.

I must say it has been an interesting day: on the one hand, we have David Wilcock acknowledging that in his view “aliens and angels” may be behind the arrests of the cabalists; on the other hand, we have Greg saying prepare for a global disaster. These days are certainly a roller coaster ride.

But, no, I do not expect a global event of the scale that Greg’s sources have predicted, with all due respect to Greg. And, no, I don’t intend to get indignant about it.

• Ashtar Command Prediction CollapseTHE TIME OF TROUBLES

• The Time for Fear Has Passed
    • The Planet Will Not be Destroyed. We Will Not Go to Inner Earth
    • SaLuSa: You Can Now Maintain a Calmness Around You Without Any Fear Whatsoever
    • On Armageddon or Ascension
    • Three Days of Darkness: This Story Has Legs
    • Surf’s Up! But No 1,000-Foot Tsunami for the Planet
    • Pole Shift and 30 Hours of Darkness? No Support for It
    • How to Minimize Our Fears and Maximize our Ease Around This Time of Chaos – Part 1/2
    • How to Minimize Our Fears and Maximize our Ease Around This Time of Chaos – Part 2/2
    • There Will be No Catastrophe for the World – Part 1
    • There Will be No Catastrophe for the World – Part 2
    • There Will be No Catastrophe for the World – Part 3
    • There Will be No Catastrophe for the World – Part 4
    • There Will be No Catastrophe for the World – Part 5
    • SaLuSa’s Recent Messages on Earth Changes (Sept. 2010)
    • Planetary Evacuation is Not Going to Happen
    • Natural Disasters and Causality
    • Will the Armageddon of Biblical Prophecy Happen? – Part 1/3
    • Will the Armageddon of Biblical Prophecy Happen? – Part 2/3
    • Will the Armageddon of Biblical Prophecy Happen? – Part 3/3
    • No Armageddon for the World

Ashtar Command Prediction Joliprint-button

Ashtar Command Prediction Share_save_171_16

2Ashtar Command Prediction Empty Re: Ashtar Command Prediction Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks for posting this purpleskyz, this has answered many questions that I have had!

3Ashtar Command Prediction Empty Re: Ashtar Command Prediction Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:24 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You are most welcome HL!
I also have many unanswered questions. As I come across these I will continue to put them up.
I am trying to get past the doom & gloom. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum