OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
My first deposit to my Litterbox EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

My first deposit to my Litterbox

+2
PurpleSkyz
doodoo
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:04 pm

doodoo

doodoo

This is my "BABY"

Can't seem to copy pics or videos Purpleskyz....help

Last edited by doodoo on Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

2My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:16 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Very cool Doodoo! Is this your son? Love it!

We can post the url to his web site also when you want to.

3My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:22 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Yay, thanks, PS...now if you can guide me thru posting pics....I will be forever grateful...:athuup: 

4My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:24 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Yup, my BABY....sort of inside joke...my Mom called me her baby until the day she died cause I was her youngest

5My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:27 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I call my youngest my baby also. LOL

Pics are just a copy and paste. If you are still having trouble try clicking the very last button on the top right of the box prompts. It looks like a faint square. This changes the editor thingy... Let me know if that works.

6My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:36 pm

doodoo

doodoo

TADA....Thanks, Purps...you da best....My first deposit to my Litterbox 1598226751

I am officially a thread owning, picture posting, youtube posting, opionated poster of OOM2

7My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:11 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Yup, we're all somebodys Baby...:minions: 

Well there ya go, doodoo... :jumpinleaves: 

8My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:14 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

My first deposit to my Litterbox Cat-using-litterbox-300x219  Job well done for your first deposit Doodoo!

9My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:22 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Perhaps somewhat crude, but nun the less appropriate...lol!

10My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:24 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh oh! To much? oppssss.....

11My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:29 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Nahhhh, my pen name requires some posting leniency methinks!

12My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:37 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

cool! LOL

got lots of cat things. :)

13My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:26 pm

MartyM

MartyM

leniency, may well be our middle name... there's really not much that can't be raised up the flagpole
here, so everyone can take shots at it. Not to worry though, we give it and we take it,
 that's how we roll...  :za4:

14My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhh yuk purps LOL! Hey doodoo very cool indeed that food looks yuuuuuuuuuum!!!

15My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:32 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah I know... just wanted Doodoo to feel at home. :)

16My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:35 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Doodoo does feel quite at home already..And what a beautiful cat, he's just taking care of business as all God's creatures are required to do.....shy

17My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:42 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Taking care of business hahaahaha he certainly is!! I am going to get some pics of my cats, I have this monster of a bobtail, he is awesome!! Soooo glad you love it here doodoo, it's the best place, we can swear here too and not get into trouble LOL

18My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:44 pm

doodoo

doodoo

oh shit....really? OOPS

why don't you set us up an animal pic thread nanneerose....

you gotta change your name, I keep wanting to call you nanneeroo!

19My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:49 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah.. just refrain from saying you want folks to be shot in the head and stuff like that. Not real found of wishing that kind of stuff on anyone. At least on a public open forum.

20My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:50 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Nanneeroo that's so cute!! Yeah that's a good idea pics of our pets and more!! Purps what do you think? I know you'll love this!

21My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:52 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Oh not to worry, Purps, I'm very very docile. I would never threaten nor use violence unless my family were in danger. And, thanks to Ponee and DDD, I've made a conscious effort to clean up my language.

22My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:56 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'm with you on that one doodoo!! Ponee is an awesome little unicorn she tolerates a lot and does a great job at DDD!

Purps doesn't worry too much about language over here, sometimes you just need to say shit to get the emphasis across LOL!

23My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:00 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Your animal pics forum is open and ready for pics. Looking forward to seeing them.

24My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:01 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Oh boy Ohboy...Just ask and I shall be given, huh, Purps...great service thanks

25My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:03 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Woohoooo I'll get some today and post, so excited lol!! Hey doodoo do you purr when you are stroked? My big beastie purrs that loud he sounds like a train lol!

26My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:04 pm

doodoo

doodoo

That's all I do is Purr, nanneeroo. I have never hissed in the 3+ years I have graced wpsmit with my presence.

27My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:08 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Nawwwwww you are a docile puddy. My bloody cats are always hissing at each other, pecking order and all that! I have 6 so I guess there has to be an order to things. How's wpsmit going lol? you should invite him along!

28My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:12 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Hehehe.. he's battling an issue he has with a guru that sucked him in on some possible scams....Guess I'll just let him fight that battle

29My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:14 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhhhhhh yeah I've been scammed by one of those dudes too, if I could find the so and so I would like to tell him a thing or two!

30My first deposit to my Litterbox Empty Re: My first deposit to my Litterbox Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:15 pm

doodoo

doodoo

wps's still runs his site....DV

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum