OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1/3
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 Earth_day_graphics_13What are we doing right now, in this moment, to bring about positive change on our planet? What actions are we taking to Create a sustainable future for those generations ahead of us?
We’re all beginning to recognize the necessity to build a world that acts in alignment with the balanced will of the people, and many in the spiritual circles I’m blessed to be a part of (including myself) have and continue to believe that we’re evolving into heavenly realms that we haven’t perceived of in quite a while.
The Earth’s ascension from the third dimension to the fifth is believed to be taking place in this moment, and it’s believed that at some point in our future (see the word “soon”) the effects of this evolution will overwhelm us all with Love and bliss in the realest energetic sense imaginable.
I don’t disagree with this idea, but I’m reaching a point where I examine everything I’m doing for this Earth and truly ask myself if it’s all enough.
Of course, I enjoy my role and forever will. That certainly isn’t the issue here. The issue for me is that I’m ready to expand in every way imaginable, and as I ponder just everything I could do for this world, I don’t even know where to begin.
I’m like a child who’s too afraid to jump into the waters of a pool I know I’ll have a lot of fun in if I could just take that first plunge.
Sure, on a certain level I’ve been exploring and expanding my role already. Do you think it’s an accident that you’ve all been hearing from more than one channeled entity/collective in more than one message through me lately?
I’m ready for an ultimate expansion to take place. In every area of the service to humanity I choose to perform, I want to accelerate the amount of good I’m able to spread or cause for others. I’m ready to address the problems of our present in the realest ways I can, and focus on building our future now with things I’ll be involved in that’ll reflect and help build upon a new paradigm.
With the immense inspiration being felt by more people every day, it’s becoming clear that our new age will be brought about by the projects we as a society start and contribute to. Sure, positive groups behind the scenes are working actively to bring our future about. Does this mean that we shouldn’t be as well?
If I can outline something that’s sparked the inspiration I’m feeling – I just watched an interview with a conscious musician I discuss and reference often.
Beyond the wonderful performance that was given, the musician discussed various projects and things he was doing in that moment for the betterment of humanity. This soul gave the greatest, most calm and collected yet conscious and clear interview I’ve yet seen, and discussed various subjects in ways that had me cheering along with discussing his various efforts in addressing what’s wrong with our world and uplifting it all.
Yes! Another conscious soul is hitting the mainstream with physical and spiritual truth and insight in a calm and cool way, and likely inspiring millions of others, like me, to begin doing the same. What I also felt, however, was my own desire to be that involved in helping humanity. Obviously, it wouldn’t be about any perceived fame or recognition for doing so; it’s about the drive to help in as real and far-reaching of a way as I possibly can.
I want to reach everybody, and I want you to as well.
Continued in Part 2 tomorrow (though I may end up posting it sooner).
Image: http://belize-travel-blog.chaacreek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/earth_day_graphics_13.gif

Thanks to: http://wesannac.com

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 2/3
Expansion: Addressing and Mending the Current State of Affairs – Part 1, 2 /3 ChangeContinued from Part 1
We should certainly celebrate the fact that so many conscious souls are stepping to the forefront of the collective perception and Creating change in real and solid ways, but personally, I’m ready to find some way to be a part of Creating such change myself.
But where to begin?
I’ll forever endorse the Company of Heaven and continue communicating with them, even when it’s face-to-face communication.
However, I could see myself publishing less channeled messages in a future when I’m working with various humanitarian organizations to bring food and water to countries experiencing mass famine; helping restore countries who experienced long-reining brutal dictatorships; helping repair our atmosphere after constant pollution and chemtrail damage; helping repair our ground and waterways for the same reason; helping weed-out all of the non-organic and GMO food from humanity’s food supply; seeing to it that we can all drink water that doesn’t have fluoride or anything else in it; as always, I could go on and on.
The very fact that the cabals don’t seem to have been uprooted from their positions of influence quite yet sparks in me, the desire to work with as much as myself as possible to help see that too come about. There’s just so much that needs done, and while I Love the role I play in our ascension, I’m ready to address everything that stands between a new paradigm and us.
I know that I’ll and we’ll enjoy every second of restoring this planet in every way it needs restored, and I’m ready to go beyond simply talking about the changes needing made and working with as much of myself as possible to bring them about.
Channeling and the work I’m doing in this moment will forever remain close to my heart, and even if an embrace of a more humanitarian/activist-related role heralds less time or energy for channeling, if I could help to change the world in real and solid ways because of it than I think the CoH would oblige.
I’ll never give up advocating communicating with the spiritual realms and the various evolved souls and collectives we have the full ability to open up to, and could even see myself potentially sacrificing channeling messages in the future over discussing and advocating them openly; again, among doing so, so many other things.
I recognize that there’s still work to be done for me to get to the point where I could fund any type of effort to genuinely help humanity, but I can honestly say right here and now that money won’t play a negative role in my experiences or my efforts to be a part of establishing a new paradigm. The personal abundance I can feel within is long being reflected in my Life, and I’ve felt increasingly that it’s just a matter of time before some type of dam breaks and multitudes of people experience and share widespread abundance and prosperity.
I don’t look toward that idea to bring the future about for me. I don’t wait for announcements or programs to be delivered like I did in the past, though I certainly understand why some do and never seek to judge another, especially over matters like this.
However, I do feel that a collective gaining and sharing of abundance is a solid and inevitable aspect of my and our future. With really no attachment to it, I can feel that the sharing of widespread abundance will help bring forth my/our ability to assist humanity in very big ways.
Concluded in Part 3 tomorrow.
Image: http://www.eco-coach.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Change.jpg

Thanks to: http://wesannac.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum