OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Coffee? but not for you nanneerose EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coffee? but not for you nanneerose

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:39 am

doodoo

doodoo

Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Coffee

2Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:40 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Why not for me? I drink coffee all day long LOL!

3Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:48 am

doodoo

doodoo

But it's bedtime isn't it? We don't want to cause you restless sleep.

4Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:58 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL not for another hour or so for me I am a night owl! coffee never bothers me at night, it's not a stimulant for me, I get restless if I dont have a night time coffee!

5Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:59 am

doodoo

doodoo

Well I guess you folks who live down under are opposites to us.....:minions:

6Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:00 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL or it could just be me LOL!

7Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:22 am

MartyM

MartyM

That would have been a more appropriate (title) for me, doodoo (as I'm alergic to coffee) Coffee? but not for you nanneerose 3162187677 

8Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:27 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh Marty that sux!! Do you drink tea then?

9Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:47 am

doodoo

doodoo

Probably not the worst thing to be allergic to Marty. 90% of the world's adult population is hooked on the damn stuff.

While I sympathize with you Marty, I shan't (kinda Aussie, Nan?) apologize for the title. Call me old fashioned....Hmmm, at 63 I suppose I have earned that privilege.....but I don't give a rat's ass about being politically correct. That's one of this country's biggest problem today is people are so afraid of offending someone because of their uniqueness!

So let's don't speak out about pedophiles or those who practice incest.....WE WOULDN'T WANT TO OFFEND THEM!

Sorry gang, just got crazy for a minute with dinarling, dinarling77, and wpsmit all bottled up in my head.....Guess I need to go to DDD where I can release them all.

Coffee? but not for you nanneerose 3209671710 Coffee? but not for you nanneerose 3209671710 Coffee? but not for you nanneerose 3209671710

10Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:49 am

doodoo

doodoo

Hey purps this one's for YOU!

Coffee? but not for you nanneerose 1173684_502333456525698_2076943653_n

11Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:01 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Now that is a stunning pic doodoo! Thanks

And yes.. we would not want to offend the offenders now would we. We have a judge here in McHenry Co. that I call Ol' Slap on the wrist Prather. I inundate the local news about her. She all but sends a limo to pick the pervs up and then throws them a party instead of jail. 

I would give examples of her bullshit verdicts but I have not had enough coffee yet this morning. (like how I got the thread back on topic?)  I most likely would also stroke out as it pisses me off to no end. sigh....

12Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:07 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Our country and laws protect these weirdo freaks!! We just had on the news today and mother who murdered her daughter, stuffed her in a suitcase took her out to the bush burnt her then buried her. She only got 26 years for that bullshit!! She will be out in about 10 - 15!! We have the weakest damn laws anywhere!!

13Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:56 am

MartyM

MartyM

Heaven forbid we offend the offensive... wait a minute, isn't that what we DO here ??:affraid: 
 Think I'll just go back to my cup of Tea... :)

14Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:12 am

doodoo

doodoo

Oh well, hope this doesn't offend anyone....not...I really don't care if my post rv home offends

Coffee? but not for you nanneerose 1230094_595717863813245_1937764135_n

15Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:55 am

MartyM

MartyM

I'm only offended if we can't come visit...

16Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:15 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Let's see....1 of me and about 15 rooms....come one come all to the doodoo house

17Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:12 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

there's 4 of you doodoo! so that leaves 11 rooms woohoo there's still room for us!

18Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:02 pm

doodoo

doodoo

You are quite frisky in the mornings, nan....a morning person like me?

19Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:11 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'm always frisky doodoo lol!! I like getting up early well what I call early anyway lol!!

20Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:48 pm

doodoo

doodoo

Me too, nanee. My ex was not. I would get up singing and she could not be spoken to until at least one cup of coffee had gone down.

Coffee? but not for you nanneerose UglyPic-Morning

21Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Empty Re: Coffee? but not for you nanneerose Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:49 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL I used to be like that but you get wiser as you get older!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum