OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Martial Law to be called on or about October first  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Martial Law to be called on or about October first

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Martial Law in America will begin on or about the 1st of October, 2013? That might just happen according to this you-tube video by Kevin Allan. He shared many interesting facts and connecting the dots to predicted that we are only days away from Martial Law being deploy in many US cities!
If Kevin Allan is right, are you fully prepared for the worst nightmares to come? Do you have enough food, water, guns and ammo to keep your family safe and protected? Please continue to do your research and prep for the worst! The governments are preparing for many months, and so should you!
Be safe and be prepared!

Thanks to nannee for putting this on facebook and:
Thanks to: http://preppersworldusa.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

um, not to be sticking my head in the sand here, but I'm choosing not to watch this video as the title and blurb seem to create fear and, supposedly, ugly ones feed on that, sooo -  I'll play starve out on them!

MartyM

MartyM

I agree HL... be aware, but don't feed the fear or give it your energy.   :athuup: 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I don't get "fearful" so this stuff does not effect me that way. Please understand I do not post this stuff to scare you all. Just to inform.

And this is exactly why I am working on a separate site with a portal door for the more fearful things to be located. So be patient with me and I should have that accomplished in the very near future.

MartyM

MartyM

Not to worry purps, it is important to be aware of things, and how can we do that if we are not at least exposed to it to see it.
   Your completely right in not being feerful, I don't do feerful either, but I find that after seeing something about the shit going on, I'm less and less likely to spend timeon it going into the details of it
as that just pisses me off more... you know what I mean, right?
   My comment was in no way meant to criticize you or this site for having posted that. Though I realize the prospect of Martial Law is very real, I just happened to agree with HL, that I didn't want to give it any energy or my time at this point. But I do thank you for posting it, the awareness is important!! Martial Law to be called on or about October first  304767837  

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh Marty.. I did not take your comment as criticism. I totally agree with you both!

I have been mulling this over for some time now. I see how the mix of the horrific stuff can bring one down that is trying so hard to hold onto the light.

I am compelled to go after that info though and I really came to the conclusion that this stuff needs to be separate so that is what I am trying to find the time to accomplish. The new site will be called Innermindz and will have all of the Light info stuff on it. 

I think this is going to be the best solution to the quandary I am in putting the Darky stuff up.

MartyM

MartyM

Well you know we've got your back, whatever... muah  

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum