OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Wake Up: -- Soon--- PLEASE: The "Shutdown" IS NOT The Plot of the Play....
Posted By: Watchman
Date: Sunday, 6-Oct-2013 10:57:24

Americans are being treated to political theater at its finest. It’s not a theater of entertainment, however, but a coliseum of enslavement where in the world of deception, perception becomes reality. This theater requires audience participation, where we, the theater-goers, become part of the play. We are a truly captive audience, entranced into mindlessly choosing sides at the frenzied urging of the corporate media and partisan cheerleaders firmly seated behind the microphones and television cameras of the nationally syndicated media.
As the play progresses, we, the American people, become part of each act, believing that we actually have a voice in this pre-scripted performance. We are bombarded with lie after lie, each worse than the previous in an attempt to convince us that we can making a difference by choosing and cheering seemingly opposing sides on the stage before us. The biggest lie of them all is that there are not two sides, but just one. It’s “them versus us” in a fight to the death playing out before us in this 21st century Shakespearean tragedy. It’s not just death, but the premeditated murder of the middle class and anyone without a reservation at the globalists’ table. And the space at that table is limited.
The actors of this play are ostensibly at odds over funding the Affordable Care Act while a peek behind the curtain tells a different story altogether. Like any play, the ending of this has already been determined. The ending, however, is not the same as written in the commemorative program you were given upon your arrival at this theater.
The house lights have been dimmed not just for the performance, but to induce us into a hypnotic trance further enabled by the media mouthpieces of malice. As you gradually become accustomed to the theater lighting, you’ll see that it’s not just a play, but you’re being played. You’re being manipulated into believing that the government shutdown is the actual plot of the play, while it is merely the method to continue the lie of a fictitious political paradigm.
Audience members who remain seated and captivated by the stellar performances of the actors, while maintaining a mental death-grip on the media cheering “their side,” are sadly in the majority. They are yelling at just above a throaty whisper at us and others who see beyond and behind the curtain, telling us to sit down and shut up, as we are reaching a critical moment in the performance.
Meanwhile, the clock is ticking toward the October 17th deadline when we the U.S. will officially run out of money in this scripted, manufactured crisis. As the play builds up to its epilogue of evil, it serves its critical purpose of entertaining the masses and diverting our attention from the real issue, which is the killing of the U.S. dollar. The premeditated murder of the United States Petro-dollar is the real act taking place behind the velvet curtain. The play merely buys the actors, the murderers of the working class and the world as we will have once known it, time to arrange their own exodus from this coliseum turned theater.
The actors. aided by the media of malice, continue to perform brilliantly and are effectively distracting the majority of us through the final curtain call. Then, as the actors take their bows amid thunderous applause by the uninitiated, the majority of the audience will never see “it” coming.
They will not see the stagehands open the cages of the lions while simultaneously closing the doors and blocking the exits. The thunderous applause at the curtain call will hide the sound of the engines on the Lear jets and the rotor noise on the helicopters that will whisk the actors to safety, away from the unspeakable carnage that was planned from the beginning.

By the time the screams from those who remained dutifully seated become unbearable, the globalist bankers, the money changers, the power brokers pulling the strings of the political puppets, will be far from earshot. When the house lights are turned on, the remaining theatergoers who survived will suddenly awaken to a different life. For it was never about what was seen, but always about what was hidden. It was never about the government shutdown, but the shutdown of the majority. The same majority that continues to cheer for their side, unable or unwilling to comprehend that there is only one side. Their side.
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/forget-the-government-shutdown-its-about-shutting-you-down_102013

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

wow.  That was not at all encouraging.  Although, it was a very different perspective of the current events.

Thanks Yman!

doodoo

doodoo

Unfortunately, HL, I find it more believable than most of the Guru BS spouted daily! I hope this isn't the truth, but only time will tell

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Oh I find it very believable to a certain extent, after that point I refuse to allow negativity to take hold, and always pray for the good to win in this on going battle.

topspin2

THIS IS INDEED WHAT THEY HAVE PLANNED FOR US. THE TRIAL RUN WAS OFF THE SHORE OF JAPAN WITH NUCLEAR BLAST TO SEE THE OCEANS REACTION TO THE SIZE OF THE BLAST. I do not know if the following reading are accurate for the 2011 japanese blast, but its what is posted. One is from the quake the other a random quake...much of the orginal information has been removed.... PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME TO DO THE RESEARCH AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE TSUNAMI WAS NOT A NATURAL OCCURANCE. AND FOR US-----------THE NUCLEAR DEVICES ARE ALREADY PLANTED OFF THE COAST OF THE US AND THEIR INTENT IS TO DESTROY 150 MILES INLAND FROM THE EAST COAST AND 150 MILES UP THE GULF COAST. TOTAL DESTRUCTION.PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FIRST FEMA COFFINS WERE LEFT ON THE ROADSIDE IN MADISON GA...ROUGHLY 150 MILES FROM THE COASTLINE.....MOST ALL OF THESE ACTIVITIES ARE CONTROLLED IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS AROUND DENVER....THATS WHY THE FLOODS WERE SO SIGNIFICANT. WE DO HAVE HELPERS OR ELSE THIS WOULD HAVE ALREADY OCCURRED. I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY STAND ALTHOUGH SHOULD PURPS AND I GET TOGETHER, WE BOTH KNOW WHERE TO GET THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION.....WE JUST MAY NOT RETURN.......AND THIS IS WHAT IT IS GUYS....JUST THE FACTS.....

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=SIEMOGRAPH+OF+EARTHQUAKE&id=3E0687911DB91D50EDBAC6348613757384498825&FORM=IQFRBA

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=SIEMOGRAPH+OF+EARTHQUAKE&id=3E0687911DB91D50EDBAC6348613757384498825&FORM=IQFRBA

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I am fully aware of the fact that the a trial run off the shore of Japan is what they have in store for us here, if not worse.  I am not sticking my head in the sand, I am only stating that though I am aware of this information, I refuse to feed them the fear and dread that they so desire and need to feed on.  I am sending out good vibes and prayers for all, even those who wish to do us harm, actually more peachy sweetness for them!! Everything that I've read here puts new meaning the old expression of "kill them with kindness".   Evidently, others are doing so as well or the bad ones would not be tripping up right now!  If you were that evil, can you imagine being surrounded by love and light and peachy keen vibes and no money - what a f-g nightmare for them!!  That is the route that I am taking.  What's yours?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

There are those that are meant to hold the light and there are others that will have to get their hands dirty as that is their calling.

I think all paths are pretty clear for most of us here. We have all been in training.

Those that are light holders are ready to help those will out a clue I think....

For myself... I am ready to rumble

It is like we are in the middle of the book The Stand by King. That is how it feels to me.

topspin2

This was not directed at you H/L, if you took it that way it was not my intention.....and.....i know where my next stop is, Ive already been there. Not much fear here, well except my g/f...lol...jk...Life goes on and will long after we have all left. I say, Dance like nobody is watching.....and dance I do......

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

My bad topspin!  No worries, hope I didn't upset you as well.  Have had a lot of really different and extreme things to deal with of late, some very good and some dealing with very touchy lines in the sand type issues, but that is over with now as well.  So, are we all good now?????

topspin2

YOU BETCHA.....

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

COOL!  :jumpinleaves:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum