OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

FATHER GOD Assures “The Great,Woderful and Glorious Surprise On Monday Is Coming”.

Audio Link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/hollowearthnetwork/2013/10/19/hollow-earth-network

Advance to 111:00 Minute Mark

NOTE
:Zorra, Father God also said that RV Is In The Divine Plan and in The Divine Order.The Reality Is “It Is Happening Now”. He Said  many Congressmen in Washington  have cashed out Dinars and Dongs..
Father God Made a SurprsiseAnnouncement that after RV, the Second to come will be St. Germain Trust to be opened up. And NESARA Will Be Opened Up.

Anonymous

actually, the words were "... you MAY have a Monday surprise..." He also said many think it won't happen... they create that reality for themselves... It matters not what anyone says, already in divine plan & order... if U want RV to occur, then give it your full intent to happen NOW, manifest it with your intent, like Love to everyone. That is what it is- a labor of love. ... More than enough for everyone...

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

well I have been manifesting the hell out of this for 3 years. Probably will be saying that 3 years from now... but that does not mean I do not believe in the investment. One can say whatever they want... won't make it so...

Anonymous

"... many think it won't happen... they create that reality for themselves..." I believe He was speaking of those who did not have the vision/ faith to invest at all, not those who DID believe & are now waiting. :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I see... In hindsight, I suppose I should not have commented not having listened to the link at all to begin with. opps sorry...  :)

Well I am sure that everyone that comes to this site and the dinar boards are putting ALL of their good intentions to this actually transpiring.

At least this post has what I view is the correct order it will happen. We that hold dinar and also offered to give a portion to go into the trusts are waiting to be contacted so we can support those who did not get blessed with this investment.

We ALL have many people that we want to help. So BUST A MOVE already!!! It is Monday late afternoon here in Illinois. Have not heard peep.... anyone else in another part of the world hear anything?

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I agree Purpleskyz, they need to BUST A MOVE! 

Haven't heard a peep.

Thanks Yman!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum