OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PULSE OF THE PARANORMAL
Monday, November 04, 2013

Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia
Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  Jellyfishcryptid
I received the following report from a reader in Western Australia:

Hi Lon,

This took place in Perth, Western Australia around 12 months ago now. I am only just reporting it after seeing similar reports coming in.

One night I was outside having a cigarette (quit now) and looking up at the sky, when something caught my eye as it flew over the stars and disrupted the light pattern slightly.

It was completely silent and it was just coincidence that I was there at the time to see it. At first I thought it might be some sort of plane as it was still, roughly, a few miles away at least. As it got closer, the way it moved resembled the way a jellyfish would swim if it was horizontal.

It was hard to describe, but it looked to be expanding at the front like a balloon, then using that air to propel itself along. It was roughly 100 meters above me and I watched it for 10 minutes. After that it was out of sight. This was during a clear night sky in Australia. I am very familiar with aircraft as I live relatively close to Jandakot airport and we see/hear them all the time. It was certainly not a machine of any kind. I yelled out to my Mother-in-Law who was staying at the time to come out and look. She also saw it. I filmed it on my smartphone, but being 8pm at night it was pitch black and you couldn't see anything.

If I had to guess, I would say the feeling I was left with is that it was some kind of creature. It moved gracefully and gradually in large deliberate movements. Like a large bird would do with a large flap of its wings, then gliding for a bit, although this was unlike anything I could describe. It appeared to be translucent in parts and remained at the same altitude and speed but just completely silent. - BD
NOTE: I'm starting to wonder if the flying 'ray' cryptids and the flying 'jellyfish' cryptids are related somehow? Translucent with deliberate movements...never too far from water. Is this a worldwide phenomenon? Lon

Translucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  Perth3
Weird Australia: Real Reports of Uncanny Creatures, Strange Sightings & Extraordinary EncountersTranslucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  Ir?t=phantomsandmonsters-20&l=as2&o=1&a=B00AG20CQY

The Mystery Chronicles: More Real-Life X-FilesTranslucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  Ir?t=phantomsandmonsters-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0813123186

Destination Truth: Memoirs of a Monster HunterTranslucent Flying 'Jellyfish' - Perth, Western Australia  Ir?t=phantomsandmonsters-20&l=as2&o=1&a=0743491726

Labels: australia, bizarre, [url=http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/search/label/flying cryptids]flying cryptids[/url], [url=http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/search/label/flying jellyfish]flying jellyfish[/url], [url=http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/search/label/flying ray-shaped cryptid]flying ray-shaped cryptid[/url], [url=http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/search/label/reader submission]reader submission[/url], [url=http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/search/label/unexplained phenomena]unexplained phenomena[/url], [url=http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/search/label/unknown entity]unknown entity[/url]

Have you had a close encounter or witnessed something unusual?
Send us an email

Thanks to: http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum