OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Is The Sun Inhabited? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is The Sun Inhabited?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Is The Sun Inhabited? Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:09 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Is The Sun Inhabited?
Wednesday, November 13th, 2013. Filed under: Amazing Universe

EmailShare
Is The Sun Inhabited? Inhabited-sun-300
by Elva Thompson
“Over one hundred years ago … the eminent astronomer Sir William Herschel suggested that the Sun may be inhabited and that the inhabitants may no more suffer from the intense heat than those who live in the tropical regions of Earth!  He believed the Sun to be a cool body, not a hot, flaming gas ball.”  —Dr. George Hunt Williamson
Secret societies in the ancient world like the Rosicrucian’s and other hermetic orders, taught their students that the sun was inhabited by a race of beings with bodies composed of a radiant, spiritual energy. The solar heat had no harmful effect upon their bodies because their frequency(rate of vibration) was sufficiently refined to harmonize with the sun’s vibratory rate.
Below is a picture of a sun dweller from Moor’s Hindu pantheon.
In the sixties, I read a book called ‘Light of the Andes’ by Brother Philip. He postulated in his book that the sun is not a hot body but a cold one—and that our star is populated by beings. At first consideration this concept sounds as ridiculous as the moon being made of cheese. But is it? The fact that the sun might be cold fusion device and a possible star gate to other dimensions seems like a flight of fancy to our compromised perception of reality. And some will scoff at the idea that there could be living beings on the sun.
Anyone familiar with the work of the inspired physicist Nassim Haramein will know from his presentations that there is a ‘lot going on’ in the sun that we the uninformed masses have no idea about. His videos show craft and celestial bodies entering and leaving our flaming star.
In February of 2003, a comet almost twice the size of Jupiter passed through our solar system but was never reported on main stream media, because the scientists and astronomers “thought we were toast” and that any announcement by TPTB about this event would lead to mass panic.
This huge comet should have disrupted our solar system due to its mass and gravitational pull and our planet should have experienced tidal waves, earth quakes and volcanic eruptions. On a Soho video it shows that the comet was on track to hit the sun, but a huge coronal discharge knocked the comet off course, and out of our solar system.
Considering the mass and gravitational pull of these objects, Nassim said “We shouldn’t be here. We were given a second chance. We’re floating in grace and ‘somebody’ is taking care of us.”
Did someone or something deliberately push the comet off its orbit?
Is the sun a ‘manned’ black hole, a singularity leading to other dimensions?
If so, what about the moon and the planets?
Esoteric astrology has a lot to teach about how the radiations of celestial objects affect human consciousness.  Are the energies of the solar system part of an electromagnetic grid of control for us on Earth?
There are many realities sharing our space, that operate outside of our ability to decode, and it’s highly likely that celestial beings are around us all the time, and can be good or bad depending on our spiritual resonation.
Just as there are continuous wars on Earth, is the war of duality raging in the heavens? Could that be the reason for the uptick of ufo sightings and the cover-ups by governments around the world?
One thing for sure, there are a lot of questions to be answered.
The videos of the sun can be found at www.resonanceproject.org.  or you can watch the Soho video of the comet and the corresponding  coronal discharge on Godlike productions.
The  Celestial Inhabitants of the Sun
The Rosicrucians and the Illuminati, describing the angels, archangels, and other celestial creatures, declared that they resembled small suns, being centers of radiant energy surrounded by streamers of Vrilic force. From these outpouring streamers of force is derived the popular belief that angels have wings. These wings are corona-like fans of light, by means of which the celestial creatures propel themselves through the subtle essences of the superphysical worlds.
True mystics are unanimous in their denial of the theory that the angels and archangels are human in form, as so often pictured. A human figure would be utterly useless in the ethereal substances through which they manifest. Science has long debated the probability of the other planets being inhabited.
Objections to the idea are based upon the argument that creatures with human organisms could nor possibly exist in the environments of Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, and Neptune. This argument fails to take into account Nature’s universal law of adjustment to environment. The ancients asserted that life originated from the sun, and that everything when bathed in the light of the solar orb was capable of absorbing the solar life elements and later radiating them as flora and fauna….
More coming soon…..
+++
ZenGardner.com
- See more at: http://www.zengardner.com/sun-inhabited/#sthash.iWOOVfJh.dpuf

Thanks to: http://www.zengardner.com

2Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:11 am

Minds Eye

Yes, the Sun is indeed inhabited by extremely high 12 th dimensional beings.

3Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:35 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

No way it's too damn hot up there! I can't stand the heat hear let alone on the sun?

4Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:56 am

Minds Eye

You may find this hard to believe but the Sun is "NOT" hot

The Sun is of light not heat

The heat that we feel is generated by the light passing through our atmosphere

Here's a Question For All....

If the Sun is hot - how is space cold?

5Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:38 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

EXACTLY!!!!!

Spot on Minds Eye!

I asked that same question once as a kid in school. I think I was sent to the principle and labeled a free thinker and given a detention. :)

6Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:55 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Nooooooooooo the sun has to be hot that's why it's the sun. I reckon space is only hot where the sun in, shit I don't know lol!

7Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:37 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Space is Cold only where there is no matter to be heated (ie; air or solid particles). When the sunlight hits anything of substance, it is heated (ie; planets etc.). The density of the matter being heated, as well as the size or amount of matter, will effect the amount of heat produced and or radiated.  If that helps anyone.

8Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:40 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Wow you are so smart Marty and yes it did help me! I was struggling with the concept of the sun being cold, no offense to anyone, I have trouble grasping a lot of things lol!

9Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:56 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Well I don't think the Sun is Cold, but I have no idea if it's inhabited or not... it could be hollow, with a cool core. Maybe we will know the truth someday...

10Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:57 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Maybe but I pity the poor person going there just in case it is hot!

11Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:59 pm

MartyM

MartyM

I can think of a list, that I would love to send in that direction (one way of course).

12Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:14 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahhha ME TOO!!

13Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:46 pm

Minds Eye

The sun has a controlled temperature approximately 72 Degrees and yes it is hollow as are all planets and yes it is inhabited by a species of highly advanced  and evolved beings with technology that is far advanced and superior compared to our technology.

These beings don't wish to be bothered by beings that are not as evolved as they are, so they create an illusion of massive Coronary flares to keep other races away

MartyM wrote:Well I don't think the Sun is Cold, but I have no idea if it's inhabited or not... it could be hollow, with a cool core. Maybe we will know the truth someday...

14Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:16 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well how do you explain solar flares and their effect on the planet and people if they are an illusion?

15Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Minds Eye

I am aware of reports of Solar Flares "Apparently" taking place and that was supposed to have a major Negative impact on the electrical grid of our planet causing incredible damage

However, I have "Never" heard of anything "EVER" happening and that's because the solar flares are an illusion

nanneerose wrote:Well how do you explain solar flares and their effect on the planet and people if they are an illusion?

16Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:48 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well I am super tired for no reason that is supposed to be due to the solar flares lol!

17Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:16 pm

Minds Eye

I would believe that you are tired because of the "Energies" that are being provided to our planet and that is contributing  to the change in our bodies to that of a crystaline nature in preparation for the ascension to the 6th level of the 5th dimension

nanneerose wrote:Well I am super tired for no reason that is supposed to be due to the solar flares lol!

18Is The Sun Inhabited? Empty Re: Is The Sun Inhabited? Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:35 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh man now I am really lost!! Thanks Minds Eye for trying to she some light for me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum