OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3
Nov 14
Posted by Wes Annac
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 Th?id=H.4848310583558582&pid=1Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm
This is a follow-up to one of my previous articles, “Who am I? I am a Child of the Universe”. The recommended audio version of this part 1 can be found here.
In this time of rapid personal and collective expansion and development, I think it’s important for us to embrace our past, our future and this moment of Now.
I think we should give equal attention to our past and our future while utilizing every moment to do everything we can for our personal awakening and that of the collective if we feel drawn to assisting, and I’ve learned that to attempt to avoid the past is akin to attempting to avoid oneself.
We’re a combination of everything we’ve experienced and everything we’ve learned up to this point. Our past is a crucial part of who we are, because we wouldn’t be in the position we are without it. In essence, our past is a catalyst that’s crucial to where we currently find ourselves and where we’ll find ourselves in the immediate and distant future.
I speak from personal experience when recommending embracing the past, present and future, because I’ve learned that to assume my past is behind me or won’t affect who I am or the lessons I learn in this moment is a bit of a distortion.
I’ve learned to embrace every facet of my past as I utilize the present and turn my attention toward the future, and specifically, toward my higher self, who I’ve come to understand has rapidly descended down into my perception and over-lit me.
Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t deny that my “situation” and that of plenty of other young awakening seekers is unique. In a rapid amount of time, I went from having a spiritually dim and limited understanding to discovering myriad paradigm-shattering things and rooting my perception in the spiritual.
Upon initially learning about spirituality and many related topics, such as channeling, I/my higher self began a rapid over-lighting process that I’m still experiencing and that feels very unique in terms of its rapidity and the honestly amazing effects it’s had on me.
Something interesting to say the least has been sparked in me, and the conclusion I had unflinchingly reached up until very recently was that I was a product of the “walk-in” phenomenon wherein one’s consciousness is over-lit or replaced altogether with, as I interpret it, a higher aspect of one’s self.
Discovering this phenomenon and linking it to my own, what I felt and still feel to be a rapid awakening, provided liberation that still benefits me today.
I still experience synchronicities related to the walk-in phenomenon wherein it seems like a message is being communicated, and try as I perhaps could, I can’t deny the unique and interesting nature of the incredible awakening I’ve experienced, which I continue to build upon.
We’re learning that our physical and spiritual evolution comes about steadily but with a series of rapid shifts at times, and it’s clear to me that, being as young as I am, I experienced (and will likely continue to) rapid shifts and adjustments to a different state of consciousness and understanding.
The walk-in phenomenon is still among the best ways to describe what’s happened, which I feel nothing less than blessed to have and continue to experience. Another way I’ve interpreted it is that, as I mentioned above, my higher self is making a rapid descent as I embrace the idea of doing everything I can to help awaken the populace and build a new paradigm.
Someone else could simply call it ascension; evolution; growth; enlightenment – and I can accept those interpretations. I can also accept that up until I made the decision to deepen my search for answers, the walk-in phenomenon seemed to be the best interpretation of this welcomed and quick awakening.
Coupled with a renewed understanding of “who I am” and why I knew, understood and did what I have in such a short amount of time, I made the decision along the way to take the advice given from our Universal Family that we can actively represent them if we choose to and I did just that.
Opening up to channeling our Universal Family led me to understand that I could use such an opportunity to represent them to the rest of the planet.
I made the decision to devote myself to bringing their communications through and presenting writings and projects designed to help present them to the rest of the world, and doing so worked for me for quite a while before a new phase of my growth I’d never expected kicked in.
Continued in part 2 soon.
Image: http://www2.artflakes.com/artwork/products/957678/poster/background-275a.jpg?1344639412

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 2/3
Nov 15
Posted by Wes Annac
I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 Th?id=H.4605838248118753&pid=1

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm, Continued from Part 1
This is part 2 of a follow-up to one of my previous articles, “Who am I? I am a Child of the Universe”. The recommended audio version of this part 2 on Sound Cloud can be found here.
Secure in my growing spirituality, I let myself drift away from family as I enjoyed the new reality I was exploring.
I happily spoke on radio shows about the Pleiadians, channeling and a lot of other topics (this was before I understood the importance of spiritual revolution and a new paradigm) and gave our Universal Family the spotlight, working with much of myself to help them produce their communications.
I feel close with the Pleiades to this day, and being the daydreaming starseed that I am, I imagine and feel that I’ve come from that star system and from a specific place in particular to be a part of the evolution of this planet.
A specific memory of being in what I can only describe as a home on a higher-dimensional world flashes in my mind occasionally, and I speculate that this was among the last memories I could’ve had before making my way to this planet.
I recognize that for some this could be seen as “looney” territory, but I have a feeling that we’ll all remember some of our memories from before we came here as we grow in consciousness. I’ve repeatedly felt this memory, and it usually accompanies a few other flashes of places and scenarios that I can only guess are from past Lives on this planet.
Don’t even get me started on the UFO sightings I’ve had since starting channeling the Pleiadians and our Universal Family overall. I’ve made requests to witness a craft sighting and had it happen minutes later, and I recognize that that’s not a normal phenomenon.
What I mean is that it’s not commonplace for any spiritual seeker who’s aware of the Galactics to simply make a request and witness a sighting.
Those of us who believe deeply in what I can only describe as modern philosophy regarding the Galactics believe that there are strict perimeters in place for contact to be made or a sighting to be given because the freewill of everyone who could potentially witness it (and wouldn’t want to) is honored.
I made the decision to act as a representative of the Galactics and the Pleiadians specifically, channeling them as much as possible, and they seem to have responded to this dedication with sightings. I’ve had sightings in the back yard of my family’s new home, and we don’t even Live there yet!
The sightings I’ve been given forever reaffirm the reality of the Galactics’ existence, and it also felt to me like they validated the “walk-in” status that’d come to resonate with me wholly.
As I embraced this new unfolding perception and role further and as more people became interested in the messages, it was apparently decided that it was time for the next phase of my growth to kick in.
Again, I didn’t expect this phase but I can say that it’s helped me exponentially in understanding myself and the reality around me in a greater way. I was more than secure in the role I was playing, but I had no idea that it was about to be transformed like it has been and continues to be.
The biggest and now, most welcomed, aspect of this phase has been the reignited contact with my family.
That reigniting, along with a few other things that taught me the importance of embracing family and one’s roots in general, helped me understand something that outdated my then-current understanding of “who I was” – a repeated question, the answer to which was much different than I realized.
Having felt like I found my reason for my rapid awakening and enjoying this new unfolding reality to say the least, I let myself put a barrier up over my past without quite realizing it. Wonderful memories from my past were more or less buried, and I let myself extinguish real contact with my family beyond the occasional call or chat.
For reasons I’ve begun to learn are invalid, I feared condemnation from my family of what I believe and do. Because of this, I let myself enforce a barrier between my then-current self and my past, which I’ve learned is a futile effort.
Since my days of proudly copying “incarnate representative of the Galactic Federation and Pleiadian High Council” to the end of my writings, my spiritual perspective has broadened and expanded immensely and it’s for this reason that I’ve discovered my real “status” in this beautiful Creation – a shining, Divine child of the Universe.
Concluded in part 3 soon.
Image: http://www.flashcoo.com/paint/The_Fantasy_World_of_Josephine_Wall_2/images/kb_Wall_Josephine-Child_of_the_Universe.jpg

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 3/3

I am a Child of the Universe: Follow-Up – Part 1/3 C154ff68a0a2761cd123ae94afc7d10e

Written by Wes Annac, the Aquarius Paradigm, concluded from Part 2
This is the conclusion of a follow-up to one of my previous articles, “Who am I? I am a Child of the Universe”. The recommended audio version of this part 3 on Sound Cloud can be found here.
The biggest factor that’s led me away from working through a Pleiadian representative/walk-in archetype is that I don’t perceive myself as much of a Pleiadian/channeling/spiritual “authority”.
Not too long ago I might have embraced that idea, but a few different things have shown me that I possess as much knowledge as I’m willing to research or channel and I don’t think that anything about that paints me as an authority.
It’s not to say that the fault lies in the readers for thinking this when they read “incarnate representative of the GF and PHC” at the end of an article from me and then read a channeled Pleiadian interview from/through me, but my desire has forever been to use my perspective to help others along their paths of enlightenment.
Recognizing that my perspective isn’t one of somebody who’s come to the Earth with a special higher-dimensional link that can’t be attained by everyone else, the notion of walking-in to the body of the ol’ teenage me to represent the Pleiadians and do nothing else doesn’t seem fitting.
What seems more fitting to me is that I, as that teenager, was being looked after by my higher self and guides, who I didn’t even know existed, and have experienced a rapid descent of my higher self in a manner that could end up being similar to a walk-in for all I know.
Honestly, I think my purpose here is to do any and every last thing possible to help awaken the planet.
Channeling; writing; playing music; telling the world what I know about the Galactics and the spiritual realms; working toward a new planetary paradigm; I can do all of this and so much more when I recognize that I, as an awakening child of the Universe and Jah/Source, am limitless and unable to be pinned down to any one interpretation or role.
I can look toward a future of working with you all to use advanced technology to mitigate and cleanse pollution, and subsequently remember my greatest childhood and teenage memories. In fact, I can look back on my Life and notice that I practically went through it with the understanding that it was going to get a lot, lot better.
Looking back on middle school and high school especially, I can remember the slightest whisper of a hint that I was simply tolerating it or moving through it before the real enjoyment and fulfillment began. I can say with happiness that that fulfillment is certainly here and has come about because of my blessed awakening.
This awakening certainly isn’t complete, and I’ll continue to learn lessons that bring my shadow self and it’s pain, fear and insecurity to my attention, and as I look toward the future I can remember and be thankful for my past instead of avoiding it and focusing only on the present.
As a child of the Universe, I’m also an awakening human being with individualized feelings, traits, hobbies, enjoyments, and weaknesses. I’ve been able to experience a spiritual awakening that I’m still interpreting and decoding as I continue to feel its effects, and I can feel that this awakening is far from complete in the manner I once believed it was.
I’ll wrap this up by encouraging you to embrace every facet of yourselves as complete and whole spiritual beings.
The Universal self is over-lighting the human self in this time of heightened spiritual energy and resulting transformation, and as an awakening seeker, I’m excited to contribute as much of myself as I can in every moment to the collective (r)evolution taking place and the new paradigm I can feel we’ll enthusiastically build.
Wes Annac – Ready to soar to new heights previously unheard and un-thought of.
Image: http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/stories/c154ff68a0a2761cd123ae94afc7d10e.jpg

Wes Annac is a 20 year old awakening seeker and creator of The Aquarius Paradigm daily news site.
The Aquarius Paradigm features daily spiritual and alternative news, as well as writings from Wes and channeled messages from our Universal Family. Come check us out!
Also see Wes Annac’s Personal Blog and The Golden Age of Gaia

Thanks to: http://wesannac.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum