OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON PEDA LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See

November 20, 2013 by indianinthemachine2 in Nibiru Nibiru Nibiru!WHAT DO WE SEE IN THE SKY! and tagged Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP!

BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 1463659_10151885757574678_1845908048_n
SH
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Cometison
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 292286_10150877344279678_175524655_n
MORE http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/11/brand-new-images-of-comet-ison-the-images-nasa-does-not-want-you-to-see-2469964.html
Indian adds:
A few more appropriate crop circles…
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 0e4a6-allseeing3rdeyecropcircle25june2010uftonwarwickshire
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Eye_of_Ra_in_a_pyramid_at_Chirlton_in_Wiltshire,_UK_-_July_27
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Uk2002cc
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Venus-Transit-Crop-Circle-1-640x449
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTq25DoX8xuX4zNI04Y2lA8k-LPU2bsRTZpstB1vZldyTbnpb6GdQ
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See 24710-2
BREAKING NEWS! Comet ISON SHAPED LIKE A SPACESHIP! The Images NASA Does Not Want You To See Strate~1

Thanks to: http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Cool!

Minds Eye

As I have stated previously Comet ISON is "NOT" a Comet

It's a massive Bio-Sphere that comes from our Space Brothers and Sisters the Adromedians

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I think you could very well be correct Minds Eye!!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I do too!

Minds Eye... do you think the date of the 28th is accurate with regards to this being a disclosure event?

After what I saw last week I am so very happy and excited to see this coming. We have waited so very long. 

alien flyer

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I have been watching about 2 - 4 very bright lights that seem to change color and stayed in the very same, if not close to, the same spot not for months. A week or so ago, I watched on fly forward then circle around and go the other way!!! I decided it was time to get Hooch inside about that time! HA!! Not sure why I freaked out, I had seen others before pass over. There are about 4 of these very bright objects just in my small viewing area that I can see everynight.

Minds Eye

I'm sorry, but I have not personally heard from any reliable source that the 28th is a date for disclosure.

It just happens that's also a special day for my wife and I being married for 43 years

Purpleskyz wrote:I do too!

Minds Eye... do you think the date of the 28th is accurate with regards to this being a disclosure event?

After what I saw last week I am so very happy and excited to see this coming. We have waited so very long. 

alien flyer

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh that is wonderful Minds Eye!!

Congrats to you and the Mrs.! That is a long time. You are both blessed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum