OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP

+2
NanneeRose
ymoilman2
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

UPDATE FROM ZAP

HI ALL
AS EXPECTED MONEY FLOW HAS BEGUN. THE HISTORIC ASSETS (BONDS) ARE BEING PAID OUT ON A MASSIVE SCALE NOW WITH CLOSINGS EVERY DAY. SURE ARE A LOT OF THESE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK, AND THIS IS ALL GOOD.THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW.
BY THE WAY, TERRIBLY SORRY ABOUT THE DELAY IN GETTING THIS OUT, BUT I HAVE BEEN SWAMPED AS THESE ARE THE END TIMES.
SO YES, I DID SAY THAT..... THE GLOBAL RESET [what follows the RV activation] IS SCHEDULED NOW, AND THE FINAL SEQUENCE WILL BEGIN THIS WEEK. THE EXACT TIMING IS SOMEWHERE IN THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER, I WAS TOLD. AND THIS SOURCE IS PRETTY WELL THE HIGHEST SOURCE FOR SUCH INFORMATION; AS THE BLOOD, THE FINGERPRINTS, AND OTHER BIOMETRICS ARE REQUIRED FOR THE ACTIVATION. INCLUDING THE CERTIFICATE ON THE WALL. THE COUNCIL AND THE OLD MAN HAVE AGREED TO THIS, AND WE CAN EXPECT IT.
HUMANITY WILL SING WAY BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Zap yourself some common sense I say!! Heard the same rot last year!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks Yman!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

If this does not happen in December... I am deleting the dinar section on this site. I have had enough of the bullshit. Sorry all but really... this is beyond silly at this point.

"THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP 2071176553 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

HERE BLOODY HERE!!!

MartyM

MartyM

Well I certainly understand everyones frustration... for me frustration has moved to a new level.
I think DELETING the Dinar info from the sight may be a tad extream as after all that is what initially brought us together. Might I suggest adding a tab up next to the "Home" tab, labled "BS" or something.
   I've learned not to ride the roller coaster and descern the BS being put out... but that still requires the input to be able to descern it. I'm not going anywhere regardles of your decision, this is my online family and that's that.:hugs :

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hmm... maybe you are right about that Marty. Would be a shame to lose the archives. I will just rename the forum then. Great suggestion.

muah     "THE RV OF THE DINAR AND ALL CURRENCIES CAN BE EXPECTED ON THANKSGIVING, AS THE GLOBAL RESET IS SCHEDULED NOW":ZAP 1598226751 

1ness

1ness

Greetings and Salutations Brothers and Sisters.

I agree with both of you. I for one am grateful for all the information that comes our way and appreciate all the work from OOM. We all need to discern all the information that OOM provides. Even the channeled stuff. We as individuals have choice and free will to take and leave what ever comes our way.
lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Anonymous

Anybody know who "COUNCIL AND THE OLD MAN " are?
One must say this is quite entertaining, if nothing else. Discernment is indeed the necessary skill one must exercise in life, especially now.... imo :)

You dear people are in deed PRECIOUS Gifts to me- such a joy to see & hear your hearts :hugs : 

: happy thanksg  & Abundant Blessings to ALL!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Well  in my opinion I don't think we should be condoning what these freak gurus put out there to purposely mislead and hurt people. The dinar info brings no joy to anyone just frustration PLUS we have our sister site that is a dinar site that both purps and I belong to and our dear Ponee is the owner of. DD has a lot of news related info not just guru rubbish! Anyway there's my 2 cents worth LOL!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

?rename the forum? hmmm.... can't imagine what kind of name that you would give it.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well we could call that section:

Bull Shit Center... piping HOT Rumors here

or

Dinar Snamar! We Ain't Ever Gonna See It!

or how about this...

There is a Sucker Born Every Minute Section

Oh I could go on and on HL!

1ness

1ness

Herb Lady wrote:?rename the forum?  hmmm.... can't imagine what kind of name that you would give it.
Clowns Room?

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

hahahahahahahaha!!!! I kind of thought it would be something like that!!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yeah ASS CLOWNS Room!!! LOL

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahahahah Ass Clowns room I LOVE IT!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum