OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ISON Lives! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ISON Lives! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ISON Lives! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ISON Lives! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ISON Lives! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ISON Lives! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ISON Lives! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ISON Lives! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ISON Lives! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ISON Lives! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISON Lives!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ISON Lives! Empty ISON Lives! Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ISON Lives!

Posted on November 29, 2013 by Deus Nexus Leave a comment

Reposted from: slaade
ISON Lives! Comet_isonISON’s behavior has constantly surprised astronomers since it was spotted more than a year ago. On Monday, for example, it looked like it wouldn’t survive. Yet it was still there on Tuesday. Today, NASA scientists were all but certain that the comet had met it’s demise in the fiery sun however, once again, it appears ISON is the little comet that could. Something emerged from the sun after Comet ISON made its closest approach today. Is it the ISON?
We haven’t seen any definite nucleus yet,” said Padma Yanamandra-Fisher with the Space Science Institute and NASA’s Comet ISON Observing Campaign.Though she may not be fully intact, all visual indications are that at least part of her has survived.
In addition to being a cosmic tease, ISON is one of the most tracked comets in history. Thousands of telescopes—amateur, professional and space-borne—are being trained on this relatively tiny clump of ancient rock and ice that is no more than three or four miles in diameter.
The comet was discovered in September 2012 by Russian astronomers Vitali Nevski and Artyom Novichonok using data from the International Scientific Optical Network, whose initials provided the name.
ISON Lives! Ison_lives

Amazing Footage of the Sun Igniting Comet ISON

…AN OPEN LETTER TO NASA re: comet Ison
Reposted from: slaade
NASA, you are the experts, or so they say. I watched your live google POD cast today, Thanksgiving day, and appreciated each and every one of you for taking the time to be there to share with us. All of those satellites, turned to face comet Ison….how exciting! But as she approached the sun, your experts and scientists spoke to the thousands of us viewing like we were children, explaining how comets are “dirty snow balls”.  I began to read through the comments as the broadcast continued, noting most everyone just wanted to see images of  Ison, not listen to a rehash of middle school science. As I clicked on the many cameras you made available, each one took several minutes to load, only to flicker wildly, making it almost impossible to really SEE anything. If you navigated away from the page, it would begin reloading again. Attempting to view via STEREO was equally frustrating, as so many of us were trying to access the web page, it couldn’t handle the strain.
Then, shortly after Ison left our view, the thousands of us viewing were told “…we don’t know what happened to Ison”…that she must have succumbed to the heat of our star. Wow, what a let down. Ison is gone…dead…finished. After months of intently and excitedly watching this comet, in a few moments, it was over…or so you said.
Within a few hours, video began to pour in from various web pages and on YouTube of something..a light..a stream of some sort, leaving the sun. Was it?….could it be?…ISON has survived????  Unless my eyes deceive me, the answer is clear. Yes, though maybe not fully intact, Ison DID survive. Thanks to many amateur astronomers and video makers, we realized she had in fact, survived the harrowing trip around our star as you NASA, were reporting her demise.
I hope in the future you keep in mind team NASA, that WE the TAXPAYERS have supported you for a half a century. You let us down. I hope you enjoyed your turkey dinners today, because I have a feeling you will be eating crow tomorrow. The most recent images seem to indicate that Ison is brightening as I type these words. Seems there is no one we can trust anymore but one another…and that’s just fine with me. Thank you to all who sacrificed time on this holiday to keep us informed. You know who you are….and who you are not.

Thanks to: http://deusnexus.wordpress.com

2ISON Lives! Empty Re: ISON Lives! Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:53 pm

Anonymous

Thanks Prpl 4 sharing this here; hubby listened to TV news report last nite & mocked me, saying - "it's gone-- the mother ship is gone"; I disagreed, indicating story not yet finished, imo... stay tuned.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum