OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist?
Posted on November 30, 2013 by Ann Kreilkamp

Remember British hacker Gary McKinnon who hacked into usgov computers and discovered UFO and “non terrestrial officials“? The U.S. wanted to extradite him, badly, but finally gave up. I imagine Gary would be very interested in this article.

Below the article, a long interview with historian Richard Dolan, who coined the term “breakaway civilization.”

Project Breakaway and the War in the Sky – Proof Positive Of Fascists in Space and a Breakaway Civilization
November 28, 2013
by Olav Phillips
conspiracyhq.com via rumormillnews

Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? Project-breakaway-the-elite-the-3rd-alternative-trailer-1-650x275
For several years now I have been researching and building evidence of not only the full implementation of the Alternative 3 scenario but also the notion that the vast majority of UFOs are made by humans. 
This is a very tricky line of research and it is fraught with peril because within the UFO community there is a strong, almost urgent, need to believe in this idea that the UFO experience is alien.  I think in some cases this is due in part to the need to believe we are not alone, and as a firm supporter of not only J. Allen Hynek but also the pioneering mathematical research by Frank Drake I believe we are not alone.  I also share Hynek’s opinion that at least 10% to 20% of all UFO sightings may indeed by alien in origin but I believe that the vast majority are ships made by humans.

So how do you prove that these ships are human?  Over my last few articles I have attempted to layout a compelling argument of who built these ships which include the usual suspects of NATO, the Soviet Union and various fascist elements who decided to leave in the post World War 2 timescale.  I have documented fairly good evidence that some abductions, such as Betty and Barney Hill, were actually carried out by, for lack of a better term, Space Nazi’s as well as elements of our own military under a Millab scenario.  But it was a article written by the famous Otto Binder in a 1972 Saga magazine which has now given me the strongest evidence of all that these ships are human and if we can slot that fact into Alternative 3 we have a fairly complete story.

So what is so shocking about what Binder wrote in 1972?  In that article, which UFO Iconoclast has reproduced, Binder undertook an analysis of UFO iconography, you might say logos, and what he documented is staggering in its implications which we will see in just a few more lines.  But we need to make some assumptions, and as a reader I ask you to indulge me.

ASSUMPTIONS

The first assumption is that an alien intelligence would think, feel and write in an alien way.  Much the same way that someone from Japan would write in Japanese and have a different view of the world as someone for say the United States.  As an English speaker I could learn Japanese and maybe recognize it but if I were in Japan I would expect signs to be in Japanese.  In the same way if an alien were to place marking on their spaceship they would use alien writing not English or any other earthbound language.

The second assumption is that as humans we label things.  We name our aircraft (For example the famous Air Colbert plane which Virgin America named after Stephen Colbert), we name our cities, streets and just about anything.  We do this for a lot of reasons but those markings are significant and in a military or governmental sense are required to designate things like squadrons, purposes, and home bases.

The final assumption I would suggest me make is that as humans we will report what we see as accurately as we can but as non-trained observers that those observations might be slightly off.

UFO SYMBOLS AND THEIR ACTUAL MEANINGS

Click on the title to read more…

Madrid UFO / Italian Fascist Aircraft Symbol
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? Ufo-symb.jpg?zoom=1Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? 600px-Italy-Royal-Airforce.svg_.png?zoom=1Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? Fiat_Br.20.jpg?zoom=1

Simi Valley / Luftwaffe Symbols
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? Simivalley1973-1.png?zoom=1
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? BF109F4_Stab-I-JG4_Hahn_wSW.png?zoom=1

San Bernadino / NSB Symbol
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? 1954-1.png?zoom=1
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? Wolfsangel_1.png?zoom=1

Belgium / British Union of Fascists
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? 1973-1.png?zoom=1
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? 800px-Flag_of_the_British_Union_of_Fascists.svg_.png?zoom=1

Cape Canaveral / Soviets
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? Soviet1-1.png?zoom=1

Oklahoma City / Temple Texas
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? Symb-5.jpg?zoom=1

Provencal, AL / The United Nations
Does a “breakaway (non- or no longer terrestrial) civilization” exist? Un-1.png?zoom=1

THE SPACE WAR / PROJECT BREAKAWAY

What we have seen in the examples above is a clear indication that with UFO’s there is more then meets the eye.  It is reasonable to think that if the Germans chose to move their Fourth Reich to the stars they would probably bring along a few other fascists who shared their beliefs.  We saw this with the Irishman in the Betty and Barney Hill abduction as well as the Nordic Space Brothers from Venus.  If there is a extra-earthly contingent of space fascists we can now see clear evidence that there is at least minimally a group from the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, and Italy operating along with the German groups.

This also supports the space war notion where there is a struggle for control of space between the Earthbound Breakaway group and the fascists kicked into space in a post World War 2 escape. We’ve seen the evidence, which this makes stronger, and we’ve seen the war in STS48, Ed Grimsley’s space war footage and now we can at least identify some of the groups involved.  It is not an accident that these symbols bear a striking resemblance to the World War 2 era groups they represented.  If their ideology has not changed why would their symbols?  And symbols mean something.

Additionally these images have shown us that from a Alternative 3 point of view, we are able to identify at least several craft, which are marked, operating in the skies over the Earth including the United Nations.

To move large amounts of people off planet to the Moon or Mars, or where ever, takes a large concerted effort on the part of many groups.  So it would stand to reason that the UN would be involved and other countries would have their own ships to move people are supplies to their constituent bases.

What these markings are not is alien.  That would make no rational sense here since the markings are in English, and English is the international flight language.

We can argue about do aliens exist or is this all a sham but what is clear now is that at least some percentage of these strange ships over our skies are human, and it is clear to me now that the Breakaway’s have been at this for a very long time.

Thanks to: http://exopermaculture.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum