OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

December 12, 2013

What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?

What if ‘The Event’ is Unfolding NOW?  Miracles_happen
I’ve got this odd feeling that The Event is beginning now. Julien Wells is blocked. He can’t see what he can usually see, and he says it’s now through Sunday.
People are saying there are bizarre energetic things going on. Massive aches, pains, dizziness. Morgan is battling some terrible, dark energies.
In his interview with Alfred Webre, Cobra reiterated that The Event will come when no one suspects. We can’t risk tipping off the dark or they would retaliate.
So… they’ve posted the poll, asking The People what they want. What better way to catch the dark off guard as when a poll with still 8 days left to collect our input is still on the table?
They averted a catastrophe last weekend, so I don’t think we need to tell the Light forces that the archons are not going to surrender, do we?
They got sufficient feedback from us to know that most of us are DEMANDING the Event be triggered NOW. Just as dead men tell no tales, sleeping men don’t give opinions. OUR opinions are the only ones that matter.
On the COBRA Etheric Elimination site they posted a daily meditation to bring on The Event THIS YEAR.
Do you want the Event HERE and NOW???
Then participate in the daily meditation midday or/and evening time!
Lets visualize Event happening before this year ends- in a daily meditation until 21.12.13!!
Link for nighttime:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Night+time+meditation+before+the+Return+to+Innocence+portal&iso=20131210T2310
Link for daytime:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Day+time+meditation+before+the+Return+to+Innocence+portal&iso=20131210T1110
TO CLARIFY: Because of limited options of the website it says that the meditations are only on 10 december 2013.
THIS IS NOT TRUE- the meditations continue DAILY UNTIL 21 december 2013.
The window of opportunity COBRA spoke of closes December 25th. It’s now or…  maybe never. What do you think?
Since I had such wonderful feedback on my other posts, I’m going to open comments on all posts (if I remember to tick that box) so we can all communicate together.
I think we need that right now. Please don’t expect me to respond to comments, however. I want to spend time with Morgan and I have to get ready for company on Monday. Have fun chatting amongst yourselves. I’ll jump in when I can.  Much love. ~ BP
EXPECT MIRACLES!

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum