OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NIBIRU IS COMING With ANNUNAKI WARRIORS NOW 1- Project Camelot Part 1 of 2

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Minds Eye

I haven't listened to the video but I can assure you that The Galactic Federation of Light and the Ascended Masters have placed a field of protection around Mother Earth, so there is no concern of hostilities from any alien race

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well that is a relief!

But how can you be assured of this Minds Eye? So hard to know who to trust these days.

Anonymous

That's a good question PS. I think the answer is you are the only one you can trust. When you start to practice your ability to tune into the frequency of people, words, rooms, crowds, etc., you start to see that you have this ability to see "truth" in whatever form it is taking for you at that moment. So, my truth today may be different from your truth today, and tomorrow I may have a different truth, depending on my personal vibration and yours at any given moment. That's what I think today. I might think something different tomorrow. But no matter what, your truth is always yours at all times and you have to trust it. We don't need to trust anyone else but ourselves and our ability to feel what is real in that moment... Geesh, I'm starting to sound like Eckhart Tolle.

Minds Eye

There are certain websites that resonate with the "Source," "Truth" and "Love" and where "Nothing" is gained by providing anything but "Truth" and "Love"

I spend considerable time on these websites and they resonate most strongly with my Heart Mind

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ahh I see Minds Eye....this site is not included in that summation then I take it. :) why is this so vaguely familiar??? huh...

and Raven I totally get what you are saying and I thank you for your opinion on this. My truth meter may be set on a different microwave then because some of the "truth" to me is all a set up to fool the Light Workers. But that may well be because I "trust" few and doubt much. Maybe to much at times. Example... when a site is begging for donations... I tend to see it as only for profit and not for truth.

So some of the sites that sell the headbands or put out the monthly hand for your money... I do not visit so much. Oh well different strokes for different folks eh?

Anonymous

Skyz, I have always gone by the belief that truth is always given freely. I totally agree with you that some of the information given to Lightworkers is purposely false, this is where your intuition and vibe reading comes in. We just have to practice and hope for the best because really, what difference does it make if some of the information we are getting is BS? It's 100% theoretical anyway, just mental foreplay. We empower ourselves with our own truths, other people's truths are only relevant to them. Take KP for instance. He is on a mission that only he understands really. We can tag along, support him, believe in him (or not) take pride in his bravery, there are many aspects of truth to what he is doing. The point is he is doing something that he is called to do. I doubt very many people who are even aware of him understand what is is doing and why, and that doesn't matter to him at all. It only matters that he is living his truth. He is a light warrior in that regard, he's not trying to sell anything or convince anyone of anything, he's just doing.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh absolutely Raven. I get KP and always have. Maybe because of the Hawaii connection. And yes... to each his own understanding or not of the material presented daily on the sites.. this one included. I post many articles that I don't even read as I already know what they will say. I post here because I know someone else will want/need to read this. Much of what I really want to post I don't as it is what I believe but I know others here will find exception to. That is why I am on others sites also. I resonate with those more. So I understand that others will not want to be here because they know where I am coming from.

But back to the comment that the GFL and Ascended Masters have placed a protective field so that the Annunaki etc. will not be an issue may not understand that they already are an issue..
That is what I meant by not knowing who to trust..

I so often feel like the kid in the 6th sense movie.... I see dead people

Minds Eye

I don't know what happened previously, but my response post did not manifest.

I was stating that there are some Ascension Information Websites that are far superior to others

I also stated that that some websites have charges / donations in some manner or, other  

I also made a comment that one of my favorites was the Hollow Earth Network and while they sometime promote health products or, have donations, I can assure all readers that every single penny received through these methods are given to members in financial duress through "Helping Hands" and a complete financial breakdown of "All Monies Received" and issued to members in need are publically shown on the website

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yes we are having intermittent trouble with loading Minds Eye. Trying to manifest the problems to disappear.

I know that HEN is good to give back to their own. I read the stuff like the new car parts etc. that one can apply for assistance for and I applaud this type of effort. We do need more of this. I am more referring to the other types of requests for donation. One site I go to because I love the mans work kind of turned me off when he was being down right rude and nasty because a few posters were saying that though they appreciated his work they were unemployed at the present and could not help him out. I do not like that mindset. I replied with maybe he needed to get a job if he needed funds to make another video. 

I am soon to be unemployed and I promise I will never put up a donation button. I will though be seeking paying advertisers. But not because I want to. The ads on here now are not paying ads. Though I am hoping that Ravens ad for Moss Mountain will get her many bookings and then I will get a nice discount when I am able to visit that wonderful place. LOL  I also offer any of our members the opportunity to sell or advertise any products or what nots and would never think of charging them a fee. 

So many seem to have a site for their own profit and not to give back to others. This is what I am referring to. :)

Last edited by Purpleskyz on Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Minds Eye

Beloved Purpleskyz

Based upon the comments in Mother / Father God weekly call that is now in progress, we should see the RV after banks close in Hawaii later today.

If that does in fact happen, I believe that you will get all the financial help that you need

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Minds Eye that will be wonderful.

Zap and so many others are saying it is done. I hope for all human kind this is true. We will need all the funds we can get to correct the poison of Fukushima.

Many of us are working with crystals and I am sure it will help some... but the problem is so much bigger than that. I can not understand why this is not getting more press time. Has the entire planet fallen asleep... again? heavy sigh....

Minds Eye

I believe that the Ascended Masters and the Heavenly Host are currently clearing up any / all damage being caused to the oceans by the Fukushima disaster

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

well they better pick up the pace as 98% of the Pacific floor is covered in dead star fish and many other species. Unless this is all part of those creatures ascension... just breaks my heart to know  they are being poisoned and we are helpless to help them.

happywelshguy

I knew of some mammal and fish deaths in the Pacific Ocean but 98%

It would take a an enormous amount of time to map that out and the Pacific Ocean is the Deepest Ocean in the world, deeper than Mt Everest is High

I wasn't aware of any EARTH technology that could go that deep, due to the pressure

Minds Eye

Hey HWG

That is quite correct

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hey there HWG! Nice to see you here. :)

I am just reporting what I am reading. I do believe that article might be floating around here somewhere. I will try to find it and bump it up for you to read. But it indeed did say 98%. So are you both saying that there is no way that could be accurate? I can't think of why it would be put out there if not but of course we are lied to by media on a second to second basis. Lots to think about...

Minds Eye

I think in this situation we must look at the potential of what would be involved in providing that kind of detail with the Pacific Ocean being so large and deep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum