OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
High Voltage Underway! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
High Voltage Underway! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
High Voltage Underway! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
High Voltage Underway! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
High Voltage Underway! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
High Voltage Underway! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
High Voltage Underway! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
High Voltage Underway! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
High Voltage Underway! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
High Voltage Underway! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

High Voltage Underway!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1High Voltage Underway! Empty High Voltage Underway! Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:55 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

High Voltage Underway!

Rate This

High Voltage Underway! High-voltage
Holy high intensity wires batman!  We are just getting pummeled with all sorts of energy, high voltage energy! Between the sun oozing radiation and flares, and crackling to kingdom come, we have Comet Ison making its way into the earths atmosphere and spreading some of its love to us, if all that isn’t enough to make our hairs stand on end, we have the great expander, Jupiter, chiming in with radio storms pinging back to earth.
When I woke up on the morning of the 27th, I had this blurry memory of being out in space, the space that is within earths atmosphere… working.  I was so incredibly tired when I awoke and tried to remember what I was doing, but it was too blurry to bring into my consciousness, dammit.  I couldn’t even muster a psychic connection to save my life, of course, I attributed it to the crazy travel/visiting schedule I had the three days prior, being up past midnight, etc.  So I was really puzzled when on the morning of the 28th I excitedly started my first reading of the day only to get nothing but static, over and over again.  What the hell?
Spaceweather.com cleared it all up for me.  It also helped me understand why working out in space was so familiar, so relevant that my soul wanted me to keep the memory of working, but what we are doing out there is so quantum the brain has no way of cataloging the actually memories to remember.
All of this exciting, if not brand new, exotic energy is doing so much more than powering up our new massive energy field I call 2014, it is also severing the old world from the new.  Kind of like cutting the umbilical cord.  Only, we are not the child of the old, but the mother of the new and caretaker of the old, which is actively dying.  Our job is to love the old as it goes thru its stages of death, a warm hug of thanx for all it has served.
There is something else happening that is equally important at this moment, the final choice points of where one shall exist, at least thru the equinox in March.
One of the connections I had on the 23rd really emphasised this massive choice point and I am so surprised I forgot to include it.  Maybe spirit really wanted us to be excited about what is happening and to keep our hearts and eyes on the prize, but today, I must share the massive choice point some are at in this moment.
I have this beautiful lady I have had the pure privilege of watching her grow wayyyy outside of her comfort zone over the last year or two.  Making choices that at one time, she would have never made.  Everything brought her to this massive final choice point in her old story, completely move out of the life she had been living to get to this point, or stay in the old energy system to remember why she had worked so hard to get to this point.
I saw her swinging on the fabric of energy my first lady of the day had brought to her reading, the new web of life in the new world.  But my precious lady was on a black (no choice made) string swinging to and fro from under that new thread of life.  I immediately asked her if she keeps changing her mind about moving fully into her own life.  She had.
What really surprised me was the reply beck from her team, over and over again, choose or the choice will be made for you, a complete severing of that black string of indecision and she would remain in the old energy system to amplify why moving into Heaven is the wiser choice.
If you are at the end of anything, find the inner courage to just let it go.  Close the door, give it thanx and be open to the new in a landscape that is heaven on earth.
However, before we think we all have become I dream of Jeanie, blink and it is there, the most important aspect of being here on earth is the process of creation.  When we are fully on the other side of the veil, we do blink and it is there, so there would be nothing to learn from that, it’s already done.  However, here in the human suit of space and time and the massive portal energies that exist to move our creations thru (side stepping much space and a lot of time) it’s the awareness of the creator within and without.  Feeling the frequencies of creation from deep within (pure desire) and exhaling the energy of creation with such abundant trust that you don’t even remember to look for your creation, you just walk into it.  Whatever “it” is.
So here we are, at the doorway to the most intense “orientation” period of our collective lives.  I am feeling a bit like Harry Potter today entering Hogwarts, only… we are the builders of this school, the teachers and the students… and we wonder why we are kick ass tired!!
Magic wand in hand wrapping excited (((HUGZ)))) around everyone!!
Lisa Gawlas   www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum