OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Lucid Dreaming EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Lucid Dreaming EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Lucid Dreaming EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Lucid Dreaming EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Lucid Dreaming EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Lucid Dreaming EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Lucid Dreaming EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Lucid Dreaming EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Lucid Dreaming EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Lucid Dreaming EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lucid Dreaming

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lucid Dreaming Empty Lucid Dreaming Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:45 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Lucid Dreaming
Posted January 2, 2014 by laurabruno in Uncategorized. Tagged: Awen, Cellular Memory, Distant Healing Symbol, Dreamtime, Fukushima, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, Human Evolution, Kundalini Yoga, Larry Dossey, Reality Creation, Reiki, Reiki Distant Healing, Subconscious Mind. 3 Comments
The past two months have featured particularly active mornings of lucid dreaming. David’s alarm goes off before 5 a.m. and we snuggle a bit before he gets up for work. Then I drift in and out of a light trance and test, tinker, retest “solutions” to whatever challenges I assign my subconscious mind. On any given day, such challenges range anywhere from “How do we clean up Fukushima?” to “How do we unhinge Monsanto’s stranglehold on seeds?” to “How do I get the bindweed in my garden to go away and where does it go anyway?” to “How do I guarantee permanent passage to the Faery Realm if all hell breaks loose in this dimension?” to “How do I turn last night’s leftovers into something extra yummy for dinner?” to “What’s the nature of reality?”
For years, I’ve used Dreamtime to solve my most pressing personal riddles, but for the past two months, I’ve passed the bulk of those hours on more global questions. [UPDATE: This article link pretty much sums up what I'm attempting to resolve in Dreamtime.]
In no particular order, the following quotes and chants have starring roles in both my Dreamtime and waking hours. They play in background loops of varying speed, as though my brain’s attempting to code crack them in a Rubik’s Cube meets LOST meets Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, like a soundtrack to whatever “plot” I’m dreaming or daydreaming.
As the Hopi say, “We are the ones we’ve been waiting for.” One of these mornings that combination lock is bound to bust free and sooner or later, all heaven will break loose. In the event that one of you, dear readers, happens to be humming the missing frequency and wondering why you have this silly melody stuck in your head, I’ll list some the most frequent phrases and chants I hear all day, every day:
“Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo.” (I hear it in a very specific Snatam Kaur chant: Ong, namo guru dev namo, guru dev namo, guru dev … namo.) This Adi Mantra is chanted at the beginning of each kundalini yoga session and translates to “I bow to the Creative Wisdom; I bow to that Divine Teacher inside myself.” This chant plays in the background of most of my recent lucid dreams.
“Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen” This is the transliteration of the Reiki Distant Healing Symbol learned in Reiki Level 2. I usually see it or feel my arms motioning this symbol throughout my dreams. I’ve taught an entire day-long class just on this one symbol, so its meaning extends beyond what I share here. People most often translate it as “The Buddha in me reaches out to the Buddha in you to promote enlightenment and peace,” and/or “No past, no present, no future.” The Reiki Distant Healing Symbols collapses everything into a single point, thus doing away with all perceived separation, whether through time or space.
Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate Bodhi Svaha (“Gone, gone beyond, gone beyond the beyond — blessings on the journey and the journeyer,” or, alternatively, “GONE, GONE, GONE BEYOND, COMPLETELY GONE BEYOND, ENLIGHTENMENT, HAIL.”) I hear it as sung by Abigail Spinner McBride on “Fire of Creation,” although many people, including Deva Premal have presented their own versions of this chant.
From Dr. Joseph Murphy:
“The first thing to remember is the dual nature of your mind. The subconscious mind is constantly amenable to the power of suggestion; furthermore the subconscious mind has complete control of the functions, conditions, and sensations of your body. Trust the subconscious mind to heal you. It made your body, and it knows all of its processes and functions. It knows much more than your conscious mind about healing and restoring you to perfect balance.”
["You do not always get the answer overnight.] Keep on turning your request over to your subconcious until the day breaks and the shadows flee away.
From Walt Whitman:
“Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.”
From the Faery Realm:
“A person’s word is bond.
Respect, Not Control.
No Rudeness!”
“Behold, the silver branch.”
“An apple a day keeps the doctor away.” (This phrase is accompanied by an awareness of the star shape inside the apple, the silver branch as traditionally an apple branch giving passage to the Faery Realm, Avalon as “The Isle of Apples,” and a quite physical craving for apples!)
“Awen is available.” (Awen is a Welsh word for “poetic inspiration,” somewhat associated with the esoteric meaning on the OS Rune, which I sometimes also see and feel.)
From Dr. Larry Dossey:
(The concept rather than this actual quote from “Space, Time and Healing”):
“Interestingly, the perceptions of passing time that we observe from our external clocks cause our internal clocks to run faster. (Anything that demonstrates periodicity can be viewed as a clock, such as many of our physiological functions.)”
From Lewis Carroll:
“It’s a poor sort of memory that only works backwards.”
“Alice laughed. ‘There’s no use trying,’ she said. ‘One can’t believe impossible things.’
“‘I daresay you haven’t had much practice,’ said the Queen. ‘When I was your age, I always did it for half-an-hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.’”
And then I wake up.

Thanks to: http://laurabruno.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum