OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes

• Posted by Kerrie/Zoolithe ~site creator ♥ on January 9, 2014 at 4:36am
  • View Blog

There Is No Hell Fire; Adam & Eve Not Real ––– Pope Francis Exposes PopeFrancis
http://entertainment.vacancynigerians.com/2013/12/shocking-there-is...
One man who is out to open many old "secrets" in the Catholic church is Pope Francis. Some of the beliefs that are held in the church but contrary to the loving nature of God are now being set aside by the Pope who was recently name The Man of The Year by TIME Magazine.....
In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said:
"Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.” 
In a shocking speech that is reverberating across the world, Pope Francis declared that:
“All religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there? In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children. Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God.”
In the last six months, Catholic cardinals, bishops and theologians have been deliberating in the Vatican City, in discussing the future of the church and redefining long-held Catholic doctrines and dogmas. The Third Vatican Council, is the largest and most important since the Second Vatican Council was concluded in 1962.
Pope Francis convened the new council to “finally finish the work of the Second Vatican Council.” 
The Third Vatican Council concluded with Pope Francis announcing that...
Catholicism is now a “modern and reasonable religion, which has undergone evolutionary changes. The time has come to abandon all intolerance. We must recognize that religious truth evolves and changes. Truth is not absolute or set in stone. Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity.”
One statement in the Pope’s speech has sent traditionalists into a fit of confusion and hysteria...
“God is changing and evolving as we are, For God lives in us and in our hearts. When we spread love and kindness in the world, we touch our own divinity and recognize it. The Bible is a beautiful holy book, but like all great and ancient works, some passages are outdated. Some even call for intolerance or judgement. The time has come to see these verses as later interpolations, contrary to the message of love and truth, which otherwise radiates through scripture. In accordance with our new understanding, we will begin to ordain women as cardinals, bishops and priests. In the future, it is my hope that we will have a woman pope one day. Let no door be closed to women that is open to men!”
A few cardinals in the Catholic church are against Pope Francis' latest declarations. Watch out for the report.

Thanks to: http://thefederationoflight.ning.com

MartyM

MartyM

Well it sounds like a great start... I would think though that if they really wanted to straighten out the things in the bible and the church, that opening the archives burried beneath the vatican, would shed a lot of Light on the subject... just a thought.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh Marty that would be something! I have always wanted to take an extensive amount of time down there and see what all that they are hiding. Especially concerning the RH- blood type. So I wonder if all of these revelations that this Pope is putting out if it really will topple the Catholic church as predicted by Malachy? This Pope is very important in this they say. Time will tell.

MartyM

MartyM

Indeed if what I suspect were to be found, it would tople the church and most religious orders as well, at least as they are now.  We know that religion as well as politics has been used forever to Control the masses. This however does not negate the purpose and need for spirituality. Every known civilization or species has a spiritual basis, though not necessarily religious. So I believe that we may evolve to a more Spiritual society, than a religious/church going society, where we as One, will just have a common Spirituality that IS, rather than an organized church or religion. Pretty much the only reason we don't have this already, is that we've been taught that to have a 'Real' religion, you have to be a group and have followers... Who's gonna recognize a Church of One? and who's gonna go out on a limb by themselves? not many, currently. Hopefully this will be part of the CHANGEs coming. I've had my own church since I was in H.S. but no one knew or cares.

topspin2

By all appearances he is beginning to open the door to the truth. With that said, never underestimate the PTB. From all tangible evidence, business is going on as planned. I do not know this popes plans, but what I do know as fact is that the churches In my area are cutting back because of lack of funds, the poor people have had their money taken(EBT) and the job market is smaller than ever. As usual, I do hope I am wrong.........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum