OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old?
Posted on January 18, 2014 by Dublinsmick
Reblogged:
http://black2tell.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/is-the-azores-pyramid-28-million-years-old/
Is the Azores’ Pyramid 28 Million Years Old?
The recently discovered underwater pyramid found  in the Azores may be 28 million years old. A sailor, Dioleciano Smith reported discovering a pyramid 60 meters tall off the island of Terceira in the Azores. Given current research, that pyramid may very well be ancient beyond belief.
How do we come to this conclusion? Well, we have to combine the recent announcement made by South African researchers about a comet impact over Egypt with plate tectonic movement and a discovery I made about an ancient lost moon of earth.
Let’s see how this all comes together.
South African researchers Jan Kramers and David Block claim that Egypt was struck by a comet 28 million years ago.  They claim that a pebble, when chemically analyzed, show signs of argon and carbon typical of comets.  Furthermore, the large amount of yellow silicon glass residue in the desert demonstrates that something exploded above ground at a temperature of 2,000 degrees Centigrade.
Now, we connect the two discoveries, the pyramid and the comet.  How do we do this?   Well, I’ve been researching impact craters as part of my ancient earth studies.  This is what I found.  When I tried to “fit a curve”, a mathematical linear equation, to the plot of the ancient earth impacts I found a line that can best be described as the projection of the orbit of a lost moon of earth. This line could also be the trajectory of the comet that exploded over Egypt.
This line now becomes our datum or reference line.  The distance from this line to the pyramid in the Azores is a little over 700 miles.  Plate tectonic movement away from the orbital line to the pyramid in the Azores would require 28 million years. These numbers should be considered approximate since more precise measurements need to be taken.
In any event, this analysis indicates that the ancients built pyramids to record the position of this orbital object and that this occurred millions of years ago.  Furthermore, depending on the location of the Giza plateau, the great Egyptian Pyramids may be equally old.
My work acts as a kind of independent verification of the comet impact theory date because all three, the comet impact, the Azores’ Pyramid, and my orbital line, converge on a date of 28 million years ago.
Intelligent life on Earth is far older than anyone has ever imaged.
http://black2tell.wordpress.com/2013/11/10/is-the-azores-pyramid-28-million-years-old/
http://black2tell.wordpress.com/2013/12/06/were-the-mayan-cities-of-chichen-itza-and-tulum-built-65-million-years-ago/
http://black2tell.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/the-easter-island-mystery-2/

Thanks to: http://dublinsmick.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum