OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Creating and working from the Heart of Love…..

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Creating and working from the Heart of Love…..

Posted on January 19, 2014 by judithkusel

a href=”http://judithkusel.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/1538944_10202951367406032_1590301894_n.jpg”>Creating and working from the Heart of Love….. 1538944_10202951367406032_1590301894_n There is a higher way of life, where learns to just be.  There is no striving – no competition for each one is doing part and particle of a greater whole, and they enhance each other.  The soul skills are perfectly in tune with the other and all work together AS ONE single force.
On this planet this state of Being is rarely understood, for in the last thousands of years we have been led to understand that one has to work in order to survive.  Yet, one also worked for compensation – and who ever then had the means to compensate us, would  have power of you.  You merely existed to be born, to get some education, and then to become usefully employed and then die. 
I was staying a guesthouse in December and the host kept telling me that this is what life was all about.  One was born, one had an education and then one worked.  In the same breath he was telling me how he had come to South Africa, got a cushy job with one of the government departments, and then had to do some lecturing.  The higher in rank he got, the less work he did.  Indeed, he used to spend three-quarters of his life on the nearby golf-course! 
“No one worried about how much work you did – you knew that the salary would be paid in by the end of the month,” my host repeatedly said.
Listening to him I thought of how many people did exactly that.  The job did not really matter.  Even if it was dead boring, so long as it paid them a few bucks, and they could spend money, live in some kind of comfort, then the rest was okay.  One worked, and one died.  One worked, or retired one day, and then died.  It did not matter in what order, it was more or less expected that that was it!
Is it any wonder then, that somehow in this automated enslaved work we lost the heart and soul.  For in doing mundane jobs just to have food on the table, one moves into that state of becoming a robot.  When one becomes a robot, then one is also very easily controlled.  Indeed one becomes a puppet on a string – being manipulated by the one who holds our purse strings.
All that is now changing:-.  We  have the power and innate soul skills to do what we love, and love what we do, and get handsomely paid for it. 
Some people however are very scared of charging for their work.  They undervalue themselves to such an extent that they feel they have to do everything for free.  That is like driving a car without fuel, for sometimes of other you will find that you own engines pack up, because your inner fuel has dried up completely.
Some people believe that money is the root of all evil.  Money is ENERGY and therefore NEUTRAL.   Whatever emotional charge you project onto it, will be returned to you.  As with all energy one can use it for the greater good of all – or for self-service and to enslave.  The Energy of money cannot do that on its own.  It is the way it is used or abused which loads the charges – positive or negative.
It took me a long while to understand this concept.  It was only after I was left without a cent to my name, that I finally realized that I could not live on air alone – and I could not feed off my family either.  If I did not empower myself, and change my whole attitude towards money and the energy thereof, I would be of no use to anyone. 
When I started to understand that I was the one who had put negative charges onto money and I was the one who had to release my inner emotional charges and let go of false beliefs – otherwise the status quo would remain.  I remember that when the first money came in, after not having a cent to my name for more than a year – how I had tears of gratitude running down my cheeks.  I started to bless my purse, the ENERGY of money and since then I made a point of blessing every single person or institution through which that energy flows.
Until the planet comes up with a different form of fair exchange we have to use this energy in some form or another.  Sometimes one has to realistic about things, and until we can find ways of supporting each other without having to use money – we have to learn to bless and not to curse.  For whatever we do with any energy we encounter – whatever we bless returns to us in thousandfold, whatever we resent or curse, also.  So  what do you want to attract?
I have been in a steady job for most of my life.  I also knew that no matter what I did, that my salary would be paid in by the end of the month.  However, as much as I always put my heart and soul into whatever I did, there came a time, when I knew that there had to be a better way of life somewhere, and I wanted to find that.
What I learnt in these last few years was, that when I did what I love doing, I could inspire others.  When I did what I loved doing, I would always be blessed in some form or another.  Most often when I did not know where help would come from – it arrived in a form I never could have expected.
What I most of all learnt is that there is a state of Beingness, which I never want to lose again.  That state of BEING, is to ALLOW the flow of life to naturally flow through me.  It means to make the time to be quiet, and to listen from deep within.  It means reconnecting with the Divine, with one’s soul, and most of all with one’s heart, and then to do what comes naturally, and from the heart!
When I am inspired from deep within – my heart and soul, then I will energize everything that I do, with the energy of LOVE.  That energy of love will touch whoever will come across what I put out there, in its manifested form. 
This is essentially what the Golden Age is all about.  When one works from the heart and soul, then all that one creates, becomes infused with the energy of love.  When the energy of love is there, it will attract like energy – like attracts like.  There will always be someone out there, who needs that love-infused energy in one form or another.  What you create with love, might be God-send to someone else out there.
Can you imagine when everyone starts working with love, and are inspired to create from deep within – how everything will take on a glow – the glow of LOVE.  WOW!
I have been in two days of deep and profound inner healing and then communication with the Divine and my Higher Guides.  When I am in their presence, I always feel myself being infused with Love and Light and is amplified tenthousand times from what one can experience here on planet earth.  These Beings are pure Love energy, and whatever they bless, whatever they create, is not only in harmony with the rest of creation, but is also infused and energized with pure radiant love.
When one creates from the state of inner peace and love, then one cannot create anything which is not love.  Whether  the creation takes the form of relationships, or projects, or innovations – it does not matter, it is created with love.
Beingness, means to rest so in the heart space, that one IS love, and then, whatever you wish to create or manifest, will be out of the state of love – and brought into Being by the art of love. 
This is the way I wish to live my life from this moment on and forever:=  To be anchored in my heart space and to create from my heart and with love.

Thanks to: http://judithkusel.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum