OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

The Road to Tampa : Ron Paul's "Stunning Upset" in Colorado

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/04/15/the-road-to-tampa-ron-pauls-stunning-upset-in-colorado/

shakes4life2

Here's what is really going on folks.....the MEDIA WHORES will not tell you this.....

Ron Paul Wins Minnesota, Colorado Delegates to Republican National Convention in Tampa

Ron Paul Wins Minnesota, Colorado Delegates to RNC
Sweeps today’s Minnesota district conventions and scores big in Colorado, keeping state in play and affirming campaign’s delegate-win strategy

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – 2012 Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul achieved consequential delegate wins in Colorado and Minnesota today, affirming his delegate-attainment strategy and auguring a prominent role for Paul at the Republican National Convention in Tampa.

In Minnesota, Ron Paul supporters swept the three district conventions that occurred today, winning nine of nine delegates to the national convention. Minnesota is set to hold more such conventions next week.

In Colorado, supporters of the 12-term Congressman from Texas won 12 delegates and 13 alternate delegates. Paul’s state operation is confident that it can win over more of the Rick Santorum delegates to its side who were elected on a combined Paul-Santorum slate. The Paul-Santorum coalition’s combined delegate total is 20—more than establishment candidate Mitt Romney's estimated 16. In addition, the Paul-Santorum coalition denied Romney delegates all the committee spots within the Colorado National Delegation. Two Ron Paul supporters will serve on the Rules Committee and the Paul coalition dethroned known Romney supporter and Colorado State Party Chairman Ryan Call from his position as Delegation Chairman.

“Ron Paul’s victories today declare his delegate-attainment strategy to be a success and they demonstrate that the media and Washington pundits are undercounting his delegates to the Republican National Convention in Tampa,’ said Ron Paul 2012 National Campaign Manager John Tate.

“Taken together, these victories and those yet to happen forecast a prominent role for Ron Paul at the RNC. They also signal that the convention will feature a spirited discussion over whether conservatism will triumph over the status quo, all in relation to the end game of defeating President Obama,” added Mr. Tate.

http://blog.4president.org/2012/2012/04/ron-paul-wins-minnesota-colorado-delegates-to-republican-national-convention-in-tampa.html

shakes4life2

Ron Paul Moneybomb: The Revolution Will Not Be Televised...get this out to EVERYONE YOU KNOW......

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2012/04/15/ron-paul-moneybomb-the-revolution-will-not-be-televised/

If there’s one thing I’ve been ticked off about in the last few weeks it’s the the lack of media coverage of the massive crowds Ron Paul continues to draw each stop he makes. I’m sorry, but even for reporters who’ve written Paul off–this is a story. Why does Ron Paul continue to attract such a vast audience? Why are his audiences so enthusiastic? What’s his secret? A few local news affiliates have asked these questions. The national media has ignored the entire phenomenon.

And make no mistake, it is phenomenal. What we’re witnessing with Ron Paul and his movement is an ideological and generational shift from the politics of old to a true message of liberty, prosperity and the promise of a better future. The other candidates in this race represent a broken status quo that many are still willing to endure, while Paul represents a new electorate that rejects that system wholesale. What Ron Paul is doing right now will continue to bear fruit for years to come, gauged not only by the various Ron Paul Republicans running for House and Senate seats (this year’s crop alone is shaping up nicely) but in Americans’ attitudes about government in general. Paul’s ideas have already shaped this race, something even his critics will admit.

The GOP establishment represents the past. We represent the future. Mitt Romney is running a campaign. Ron Paul is spearheading a revolution.

Coming off of victories yesterday in Colorado and Minnesota, the April 15th money bomb will give us the resources to take the revolution all the way to Tampa where our voices will not be ignored. The following grassroots video expresses well much of what I’ve said here. Dr. Paul really does have the best supporters in the world:

This is only the beginning....

Witness the Power of an Idea: Ron Paul Massive Rallies 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgsg7a-Ok8Q&feature=player_embedded

shakes4life2

Ron Paul: CBS Caught Lying About Results of Colorado Caucus!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmRjjeLX1dc

shakes4life2

I stole this comment at the DAILY PAUL.....so awesome.....all Santorum supporters should read this......

I can't tell you what a gift it was to read your re-posted Facebook testimony on the Daily Paul site.
"A Rick Santorum supporter visits a Ron Paul Rally" http://www.dailypaul.com/226693/a-rick-santorum-supporter-vi...
If I could only tell you one thing about Ron Paul, Adrian... In the seven years since I discovered... him, I have never once been embarrassed or felt betrayed by Ron Paul. The media and the GOP have done their best to discredit and malign him, yet he stays cheerful and out works all competitors at 78 years old.
I put up a thread that illustrates how desperate the status quo is to get rid of this voice of the American people.
"☛Ron Paul Is Destroying The Status Quo! Total Upset Underway ~ April 15th [VIDEO]"
http://www.dailypaul.com/226736/ron-paul-is-destroying-the-s...
People have attacked Ron Paul and lied about his foreign policy as being too weak. They are completely wrong. Ron Paul, as commander in chief would unleash hell on any country that would even begin to attack America. But he will not waste trillions of dollars to please Pentagon military contractors.
"Colonel Douglas Macgregor: "Ron Paul Best For National Defense"
http://www.dailypaul.com/208805/ron-paul-best-for-national-d...
Welcome to the R3VOLution Adrian.
I'm looking forward to reading your book, "Common Ground America".See More
Donate TODAY! We shall overcome! Fight on! Fight Hard!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nz7BCcKR6LA&feature=uploademail

shakes4life2

I also found this comment over there from a person named Lee who just woke up….

Lee says:
April 14, 2012 at 10:51 pm

In the past week, Ive gone from supporting Rick Santorum to giving 100% of my support to Ron Paul. Just for the record, I bailed on Santorum 2 days before he suspended his run. I jumped ship because I kept seeing youtube videos of Ron Paul bringing in thousands of people to his rallies and I couldn’t figure out why the media was not even talking about him. I dug a little deeper and watched his 2008 Rally for the Republic in Minneapolis, MN. When I was through watching the entire thing, I was on the Ron Paul wagon, even if I wanted to keep supporting Santorum, it would have been imposible. EVERYTHING Ron Paul says, is pure gold. I don’t know where my head was at but seeing how biased the media really is, I have a pretty good idea why my head was, where it was at.
Any ex Santorum supporters out there still undecided. The choice is very simple. Go to youtube and search Rally for the Republic, because it appears that night was very special and everything Ron Paul said will be echoed in history.

Ron Paul 2012!!!

KathyD

Great news and thank you shakes for posting! You are amazing. Plan to get this entire post out to my circle!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum