OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating

Posted by shaun gibson on February 4, 2014

More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating 2014-01-28-img_5699-thumbProof of Ancient Aliens in the National Museum of Iraq? (Babylon)
 We all know Dinosaurs were on Earth before man( Well most do More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating Icon_biggrin ) So the question is, what else came before us? Iraq, formally known as Babylon is a hotbed for these kids of finds. Makes you wonder about Babylon yeah? or is it just me? Anyway…

One of the most amazing, inspiring museums a lot of people will (sadly) never get to visit is the National Museum Of Iraq in Baghdad.It has collections that include art and artifacts from ancient Sumerian, Babylonian, Akkadian, Assyrian and Chaldean civilizations – collections that put the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Louvre to shame. And, despite being looted in 2003, it also has the Nimrud gold collection–which features gold jewelry and figures of precious stone that date to the 9th century BCE–and the collection of stone carvings and cuneiform tablets from Uruk that date back to 3500 and 3000 BCE.

Basically, there’s some old, ancient shizz in there. And amongst the old, ancient art are some jars with some really weird, unexplained figures on them.
I found this guy (above), let’s call him Xorx, on some pottery in a back room in the Museum. Due to some looting and the place being a general mess, the jar was marked “4000 – 6,000 BC” and they left it at that. Now, I know that artwork back then wasn’t exactly realistic but, seriously, WTF? They drew what they knew – and this does not look human. I don’t care what your Uncle Bubba says.
Let’s look a closely at Xorx.
Large bulging eyes: Check.
Weird wiggly arms: Check.
No Hair: Check.
More than five fingers (or is that less?): Check.
No lips: Check.
Weird elongated body: Check.
Therefore, Xorx is an alien.
Okay, fine. I’m not nuts. Nor am I a faithful watcher of the (new) History Channel. I’m just saying there’s some weird, unexplained art in the National Museum of Iraq in Baghdad.
Click here for more more extraterrestrial art (and some of the other jaw dropping pieces found in the Museum).
Because, If this ain’t proof of aliens, I don’t know what is.
More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating Ww52ed6c92More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating Fz52ed6c1bMore proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating Ae52ed6b9bMore proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating 2014-01-28-img_5699-thumb

We must first look at PROOF of our past to understand our future. Many items have been found in this region over many years and many say American and the UK went to Babylon (Iraq) for many reasons. Could it be Iraq had discovered something proves God? Really, I am asking and I ask because I research. I will leave you with other finds. And again, we MUST look at these the same as we do ALL the bibles on Earth and study them for proof, not what we want to see. I mean no disrespect, you all know me by now.

More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating Faravahar550
What are our ancestors telling us here? Wings for sure, fire below?

More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating Dendera-light-bulb
They actually found this, Egyptian electricity!

More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating Fd_mp1_ch
Humans found this in the 1800′s and, well, it worked.. Egypt had Electricity. Who knew? Hands up?

More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating 2961761_f496
Many talk of Atlantis, what are we to be told here? What is the message?

More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating Palimpsest_full_withdetail
What do you see?

More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating Vimanas-1
Gold pieces found…Can it be said this is MORE proof that a bible? I am asking

More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating Aliens_ufos_in_ancient_art_13

This looks like the 1st ever Satellite Sputnik, WHAT ARE THEY TELLING US! I need to know…You?

Thanks to: http://prayingforoneday.wordpress.com/

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Very interesting indeed

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Those artifacts are amazing! So if the aliens were here first who made them?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It will always come back to that age old question nannee.

We are told the answer is the Creator... but how did the Creator begin? 

I wonder if we will ever really know, even in the moment of death. 

This cycle of lifetime after lifetime is getting old!!! LOL

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Yes it certainly will purps!

MartyM

MartyM

Well one thing to ponder... In ref. to the Creator and where did he/she come from ?
Consider the Definition of 'existance'.  Existance, IS,  it has always existed and always will, No beginnining or end.  Just a thought... We exist... So our existance IS and has always been, in one form or another, we just continue to evolve.
  Good Grief.... at first this made me feel older than I am (in this realm), but then in this concept we don't really age in the linear sense. I feel much better about that... lol

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hey Marty thanks for completley confusing me LOL!

MartyM

MartyM

I'm sorry dear... What was it that confused you ??  You ARE (existing, an esance), I AM, We All Are... regardless of ascention, death or whatever, we all ARE and we (our esance, our energy) will always BE, in whatever form or conscienceness that is. Can that esance be terminated permenantly ??   No clue. I wouldn't think so, but don't know.
   Soooo is that clear as mud ??   lol    More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating 2245507099 

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL clear as Marty thanks a bunch!  More proof Humans were not on Earth first? Fascinating 3150158982

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum