OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason

Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:48

TIME TO INVESTIGATE THIS ONE .... IF THIS IS TRUE, I AM TRULY SORRY, AS HE APPEARED TO BE ONE WE COULD COUNT ON....
(Before It's News)
Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason Large_paul%206%200411%20dcg%2020288
There are some disturbing facts about Ron Paul that prove he’s a fraud.Ron Paul is a member of a Secret Society that operates along the same line’s as Yale University’s Skull & Bones & the Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio CA both freemasonic clubs. Paul is a Freemason of the Rosicrucian Order via his membership to Lambda Chi Alpha which is one of the largest secret fraternities in North America with 197 active chapters in the United States & Canada.
Now you know why the Paul’s both Ron & Rand are never scrutinized on The Alex Jones Show because they all support the Zionist Kazarian Terror State of Israel & their occult religion Freemasonry!. Ron Pauls mentor & friend was a fellow Lambda Chi Alpha member by the name Richard Lewandowsky.
The founder of the group John E Mason is responsible for most of the cults rituals…these blasphemous heathens claim they are a Christian organization which couldn’t be further from the truth. These men are wolves in sheep’s clothing who worship Lucifer & many other ancient deity’s such as Freemasonrys God Jahbulon !
Don’t believe me read the Fraternity’s Ritual of Ancient Origin 

https://www.lambdachi.org/Files/CCArchive/cc2007nov_print.pdf
  Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason Apz_r2_c1-300x263
Lambda Chi Alpha practices Witchcraft, Paganism & admires the teachings of Satanist Madame Blavatsky!.Paul also enrolled his daughters in the Occult Rainbow for Girls a Masonic club for the Daughters of Masons & his son Rand Paul is a member of a secret society “The Nooze Brotherhood” of Baylor University.

From what we know Ron Paul has managed to live a very meaningful life as a Doctor,a devoted Husband, Father & civil rights activist, so you might say what does his affiliation to this fraternity even matter he’s a good man…as a former student of Paul I’am not denying that he is not a man of integrity with good morals but anyone who would succumb to freemasonry & it’s practices CANNOT..& I repeat cannot be considered an honest man! or even be trusted for that matter.

Ron Paul Exposed: High Ranking Rosicrucian Freemason Ron-paul-g-town-masonic 
http://montalvoreport.com/content/ron-paul-exposed-cross-crescent-masonic-brotherhood-ties

Date: Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 9:04 PM

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2014/02/ron-paul-exposed-high-ranking-rosicrucian-freemason-2459376.html
Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:53 PM

MartyM

MartyM

We ARE what we DO and have DONE. If we are to be judged, it will be on the merrit(s) or lack of, and that may well be viewed with varying opinions of all. I as most form and have opinions based on the info I receive (complete or not). I try not to judge, as my availability of info is seldom complete and I don't feel that Judgement is really my realm. This also makes forgiveness and compassion much easier... 
   I think we spend too much time concerning ourselves with catagorizing, labeling people and what they do, inorder to try and change and control those things instead of allowing others to BE themselves and accepting that, as long as what we do, does No harm.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum