OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty”
Posted on 2014/02/07 by kauilapele
George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” Zany_mystic_lance_white_head_1George Kavasillas interview with Zany Mystic… “This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty” George_kavassilas_head_1I almost never listen to radio shows. But people do send me links, and I received this one from “Zany Mystic“, Lance White (who recorded the Galactic History series with Andrew Bartzis), the 1-25-14 interview with George Kavasillas.
First of all, Click here to go to the radio show (I may put up MP3s of this later, or you may download it from Zany Mystics’ site).
I found myself very “not wanting to put this interview down and continuing to listen”. The information here, I sense, can be very helpful to many of us, who, George says, came here to hold center for the planet as various “SHTF”s take place.
Many on the planet have not yet moved beyond the soap operas, gurus, AI (artificial intelligence). And they will have challenges.
George spoke of three levels…

• Level 1. Control mechanisms, cabal, Illuminati, controlling governments, religions.
  • Level 2. AI (artificial intelligence), One World order, and the New Religion. All this AI business being brought into the world is something we have chosen, and needs to happen (but “hard edged, as still connected to a “control” paradigm; knowledge of ET (we are not alone)).
  • Level 3. “All of a sudden”, technologies even more wonderful, understanding of ET, comes out. However, need look out for the “enchanted entrapment” paradigm.

When that time comes, we will activate the parts of ourselves which others have not yet activated (warrior archetype, goddess archetype, nurturing archetype, etc.).
His discussion of the “chakra” imprisonment system was wonderful, and it’s the same awareness I came to several months ago. Namely, we are told, “You can play with these energy things, but only within these boundaries (the 7 chakra system)… Oh, you’re tired of that, well, we’ll give you a 12 chakra system… So be happy with that… (but don’t go any farther, please)). And we (the AI) will harvest all of that.” (from a personal space, I do not focus at all upon “The Chakras”, rather, it’s “The Eternal Essence of the I AM of ME”)
The AI then says, “Thank you for giving us your energy!!”
Bottom line is, it’s all about “energy harvesting” (recalling Heather’s messages and the One People, anyone?)…
“This [Upcoming Phase on the Planet] is about Self-Fulfilment and about Sovereignty”.
Folks, I found this interview MOST helpful to my consciousness… And that’s what it is really all about… for me at least.
See what you get…
Click here to go to the radio show

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum