OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity
Posted on February 12, 2014 by Ken McMurtrie

Rate This

I cannot resist the temptation to go out on a limb and throw this article into the fray.
It is extreme and provocative – conspiracy theory material, but I think we are past the point of being over conservative in assessing the world’s maladies and inexplicable behaviours. I am disbelieving about the “cyborgs or man-machines“ elements but prepared to consider the “humanity is quickly moving towards and unless you are the elite, you will be bred, dumbed down if needed, to serve a purpose for the global elite.“ suggestion as potential reality.
So, readers, something to consider. Your thoughts and responses welcomed.

From “Intellihub”, by Dave Hodges:
The Bilderberg plan to obliterate humanity Bilderberger-1560x690_c
(INTELLIHUB) — I recently interviewed Daniel Estulin the author of what will be the newest best seller, TransEvolution: The Coming Age of Human Deconstruction.
Estulin wrote the book based largely on a Bilderberg white paper which was smuggled to him by a Bilderberg insider. The document was filled with information which spelled the end of the human race as we know it.
Hollywood Prepares the American Public for the Inevitable
Hollywood has made millions on movies like The Terminator, Blade Runner, and RoboCob, just to name a few. In fact, Robocop is being re-released in the next several weeks. Estulin states that cyborgs or man-machines are the future in a post-human world. Yes, you read that correctly, we could soon find ourselves living in a post-human world.
The Purpose for the Destruction of the Global Economy
Estulin mentioned that the wholesale destruction of the world’s economy is not an accident, nor is it a miscalculation or the result of political shenanigans. This destruction is being done on purpose, absolutely on purpose. Estulin revealed that his Bilderberg insider told him that the slave masters on this planet want to collapse the economy, force people into the stack and pack cities of mega millions and then exterminate most of humanity.
Estulin and I explored the methods that the super elite may use to exterminate 90% of all people on this planet. We both agreed that starvation is the most likely candidate. Starvation is a clean method of killing, it is quick and it would leave the planet in good shape for the global elite to establish their paradise on Earth.
Some of my readers and listeners have asked me about why I am so opposed to Agenda 21 and devote so much time fighting against it? To these and all others, I answer that forcing humanity to forsake rural and suburban living and move into the soon-to-be death traps of these mega cities, is very consistent with the tenets of Agenda 21 (i.e. Earth First).
Read the complete article here if you have an enquiring mind and a desire for understanding.
Mind-boggling and extreme, as I said above, but the suggestion fits in with much that is going on in the world that is either inexplicable or bordering on insanity, or both.

Thanks to: http://tgrule.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum