OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 Empty The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:03 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Binds that Tie – Part 1/2
Posted by Steve Beckow on February 13, 2014   /   Comments Off
Category: Uncategorized  
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 Oliceman-of-the-World
I became the policeman of the world
As editor Mary points out, there are ties that bind, but there are also binds that tie. Our core issues are binds that tie us in knots.
They’re binds in the sense that we find ourselves propelled in directions that once may have been useful but now, much later in life, are no longer so.
We find ourselves in a bind, feeling loyal to these dyed-in-the-wool ways of being, which we sense more and more no longer serve us.
I had a personal reading yesterday with AAM in which a team member asked me to ask if Feb. 10 was an unusual day. She found herself in crisis on that day.
Archangel Michael responded that it was a “null day” and many people would have found themselves in crisis as their core issues rose to the surface. I think it’s a prelude to the tsunami of love.
All of mine rose to the surface on the day as well and I’m still dealing with what I learned.  Let me elaborate.
There are various views on core issues. Some people think we have only one, or that there is one core issue that we agreed to take on for the collective eons ago, or that one core issue underlies all others and is the “head vampire.”
I saw the core issue that I agree to take on eons ago, and I saw several others as well, one of which has stubbornly resisted processing.
So I guess I fall into the camp that says we can have many core issues. The human mind is ingenious and does not respect limits so why could we not have many?
In working through each of these core issues with the help of a competent friend, I saw both the issue and the flip side.
Linda Dillon has called core issues “motivators” because they send us in certain directions. They also have a “flip side.” That is, we find ourselves in an issue relative to ourselves, but it propels us to develop certain qualities relative to others.
Apparently I took on eons ago the core issue I call “unforgiveable.” I walk around with a residual feeling playing at a low level that I am somehow unforgiveable.
I have no recollection of anything that I’ve done in this lifetime that would give rise to it and I have “sourced” it for some time now, without success.
I’ve been told that this is an issue I took on in the distant past to source for the collective.
The flip side is that, apparently, I’ve developed what Buddhists would call a paramit, virtue or quality of generosity. I can’t actually say I’ve developed a paramit of forgiveness. I was actually known as a person with a long memory rather than a short one in the area.
But nonetheless the development of generosity on the flip side of or out of response to this vague, low-level feeling of guilt and shame that comes with feeling unforgivable is a blessing.
I was able to source or complete the core issue of unforgiveability.
But more and more issues presented themselves in the course of this “null day” and the day that followed.
You already know about the issue “Nobody listens to me,” which arose from being the runt of the little whom no one paid much attention to. That one yielded to processing.
The angry person who had watched domestic violence and been the victim of it I mentioned yesterday too. Let me come back to that because that has not yielded to processing and I’ll tell you why.
The flip side of that one was I became the world’s policeman – defending anyone who was being attacked by another, but especially women and becoming fully fight-ready when I perceived myself under attack.
Another core issue I had identified months ago: “I don’t need anybody.” Out of that one I became a loner.
The flip side was that I’m not a needy person. If a person is busy, I have no problem letting go of a request for contact, etc. I can always accommodate people needing time or space to themselves so I can be a good, non-demanding friend to have around.
Another is “I won’t keep the family secrets (lies).” My family had really bad arguments and then put on a false front that we were one happy family (we were not). I found that repulsive that I promised myself I would not keep secrets.
The flip side was that I became transparent and refused to lie about how things were. I was able to process that one as well, while still keeping the gains made on the flip side.
(Continued in Part 2.)

Thanks to: http://goldenageofgaia.com

Last edited by PurpleSkyz on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

2The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 Empty Re: The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:04 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Binds that Tie – Part 2/2
Posted by Steve Beckow on February 13, 2014   /   Comments Off
Category: Uncategorized  
The Binds that Tie – Part 1&2 Humpty-Dumpty-Man
And I became the Humpty Dumpty man
(Continued from Part 1.)
Another one was that my Dad, colorfully, used to call me a “lazy, no-good, good-for nothing.” The flip side was that I became the world’s most prolific producer, a workaholic, a person for whom his output defined who he was (as you can see in the library attached to this site).
Steve, when are you going to stop?
So our core issues are a negative attribution made of us which we compensate for by developing qualities that are usually the opposite or the flip side of the negative attribution.
Both the negative attribution and the positive flip side shape our characters. Now we need to let go of the negative attribution, which we’ve internalized. But we don’t need to let go of the paramit or virtue that we’ve developed.
In fact the value of having chosen before life to place ourselves in a situation where this negative attribution would occur is that we motivated ourselves to develop this paramit or virtue and to put it into practice.
So now to the last core issue I saw on this chaotic “null day.” I sum it up as “Don’t mess with me.”
I was the youngest of the family and got kicked around a lot. I was a bright young student with an October birthday so I was usually the youngest in my grade … and got kicked around a lot.
My Dad made me a target, he told me in later life, because I looked like my Mom and so I became the stand-in for her. Sort of like kicking the dog.  Or he might take something from her, but not from me.
Any way you look at it, I agreed to subject myself to a fair amount of violence.
At the same time my Mom also sustained a fair amount of violence and I promised to help her one day.
So this desire to protect myself, and what later became “women” rather than my Mom (who by that time had taken leave of the planet) became mish-moshed together, which is one reason why I have difficulty sourcing it.
When I try to let go of the anger that arises in me, I come up against the fact that my being the policeman of the planet shows up like a sacred vow I made to my Mother at age … whatever. 7, 8, 9, 10.
Last point: Certain circumstances can complicate the processing of a core issue. In my case I was dissociated from age 7 to age 42 because my Dad shouted at me from such close range that I shattered as a personality at age 7. I became the Humpty Dumpty man.
There were two “me’s” who didn’t know each other existed.  They met when I was 42 and a friend said that I had the profile of an abused child.
The two me’s raced to the forefront at the same time to say “yes” and metaphorically looked at each other and said “Who are you?”
I erupted in a volcano of anger at that moment. It took years to complete the process of putting Humpty Dumpty back together again.
The upshot was that there was no one person who would take responsibility for me and my core issues. Moreover there was not a stable personality base, no one strong enough to take the reins and see to what I needed to do,
But there again, the flip side was that I went into one growth course or workshop after another and learned the skills of the growth movement.  The writing I do today derives from all I learned there.
The angry edge I had lies below so much that is “everyday” today. I was talking to my bank manager yesterday and heard it at a very deep level. And I believe he recognized it too and shied away from me.
It colours so much about me. And it has long, long ago outlived whatever usefulness and survival value it may have had.
So I plan to do a kind of sacred ritual and ask my mother formally to release me from my vow to continue protecting her and hope that removes the lynchpin that keeps me being policeman to the world.
I don’t feel totally complete and won’t until I source the residual anger I feel that still colors my self-presentation. But I do feel years younger from having sourced the other core issues.

Thanks to: http://goldenageofgaia.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum