OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tony admits he is working for the STERLING GROUP --So he does make money from his made up intel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Tony accidently admitted that he works for STERLING! Yes, the dinar seller. Then he tries to take it back.

If you listen to his call on February 17 2014 starting at 39:00 he says..."I think Sterling is a solid company since I have been w...orking for them.The plan he has given me or told me about... is a good one...". He then goes on to deny that he works for any one.
http://instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=51892815

AND HERE IS HIS APOLOGY BUT NOT REALLY --- MORE LIES

"THE APOLOGY --- (NOT) Tony has about ten things on his mind when he speaks (while he is reading texts). You people who are looking for every little negative thing to pounce on need to give it a rest. You need to ask yourself are you here to find out when will we RV or are you here to simply "catch" Tony in a slip up. I find it almost as disgusting that you would be like that almost as bad as what the politicians are doing. If you people "get off" in hearing someone make a mistake because that makes you feel better, then get the hell out of here cuz there is no room for you BS. And yes I am not "misspeaking""

Keep up with the dinar news and gurus at www.dinardaily.net

Anonymous

I believe Tony talked about and clarified working WITH Sterling & pleased with that interaction, not for them, also commenting that if he worked for them they would owe him a lot of money for the last 3 years.

Perhaps one should consider if one self has ever "Mispoken" & then needed to correct same; & would appreciate being maligned in this manner for same. ☀ 

i don't think it's accurate that he makes $$ with what he's doing from TNT participants; doesn't seem to charge for participation, unlike some other so-called "gurus", or do any advertising of any type to earn $$ from same.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum