OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA -

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET-FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 18, 2014
Miracles - Ernest Angley Ministries
►►
https://www.ernestangley.org/miracles

MIRACLES OF GOD OVER THE INTERNET - FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - FEB. 18, 2014

Miracles - Ernest Angley Ministries
►►
https://www.ernestangley.org/miracles‎

Similar

Do you need a miracle or healing? Agree with Rev. Ernest Angley in prayer and receive your miracle or ...

FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA
     Many years ago I took my wife to Atlanta, GA to a faith healing evangelistic crusade of Rev. Ernest Angley from Akron, Ohio. She had a large tumor on her face and a much larger tumor inside her estimated to be the size of a grapefruit or baseball. The medical field wanted immediate surgery on her. I told her not to submit to surgery and we would have her healed by a Miracle of God. Her friends told her that this was foolish advice and submit to immediate surgery as urged by the medical field in order to save her life. But she listened to me and carried out a religious routine I told her to each day. This was to read a bit of Scripture each day and be very forgiving towards others so God would see no reason not to heal her of the tumor on her face and inside her by a Miracle of God.

When Rev. Ernest Angley saw her at Atlanta, Ga., he ordered an immediate Cancer line formed starting with her. The medical field had not yet officially declared that she had Cancer but it was obvious what they were thinking! He prayed for her in the blood of Jesus Christ as he laid hands on her. Thirty days later or so the tumor on her face suddenly popped off and left no scar. I told her to now go back to Dr. Kummerer at the Westminster Medical Clinic and he would find that the large tumor inside her had also disappeared at the same time. She followed my instructions and the startled medical doctor asked her if she had had surgery as he saw no tumor on her face. She said no. Jesus the physician had healed her and that is why there was no scar on her face where the tumor had been. He then examined for the much larger tumor inside her and was startled to find that there was no tumor inside her either which had disappeared into thin air without medical assistance! She asked the doctor if he could believe in Miracles of God. He said yes but he had never seen a Miracle of God before in his medical practice. He had two nurses there. One, his sister, was all excited and said, "Alleluia, this is a Miracle of God!" The other nurse was stonefaced and said nothing.  

Rev. Ernest Angley is now 90 years old and for over 50 years has had constant Miracles of God occur with his worship services in his large worship center in Ohio and countless Miracles of God occur in his worship services held before large crowds in Africa, etc. The blind see, the deaf hear, the Cancer and Aids patients have been suddenly healed, etc. They once brought a nearly dead Cancer patient to him in Ohio who had lost much weight and was near bones in appearance. He was brought to Rev. Ernest Angley on a stretcher. Rev. Ernest Angley prayed for him and he arose from the stretcher the bones of a man and ran around yelling out "I am healed!" He later regained his basic weight and lived healthy after that.

Many have reported receiving healings when watching him pray for his audience over TV and many have reported receiving healings over the internet, etc. For whatever this is worth, I share with you. What I do know is that my wife back then had two deadly tumors on her, one large tumor on the face and a much larger tumor inside her. He prayed in the Name of Jesus for her and she was healed without surgery in about 30 days after that but following my routine of reading about 15 minutes of Scriptures each day and being very forgiving towards others during this 30 days or so. She got the Miracles of God that she sought for these tumors and this created a strong strengthening of faith at the church where she was church organist at.
     When we receive a Miracle of God, we are supposed to honor God and spread faith by reporting on the Miracle of God we received. I have done that in this report! If you got stunning Miracles of God, honor God and spread faith in God by publicly witnessing on your Miracle of God to others. This counters the pagan press of the city daily newspapers, pagan TV, government, etc. which do not honor God nor want America to honor God as a nation and race!
     Pass this report around and let's use this to help stir up a revival in the churches where they honor God by releasing reports like this which show people sound reasons why they should believe in God. I have seen Miracles of God in both the Protestant and Catholic side of Christianity, so God honors Christians of good heart in both sides of Christianity. I report the truth as I find it!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that Christian scholar who thinks that we need to publicize what is good in Christianity and reform what is wrong or bad in Christianity until we return to the One Church that Jesus Christ founded on earth. As Jesus said, "Father, I wish that they be one even as You and I are one!")
     My website pushing for winning America back to God and Christianity is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com My email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com P.S. If you have any good testimonials of stunning Miracles of God, send them to my email and as we can, we will see if we can release many of these to America and the world either singly or in a book of collections of stunning Miracles of God for all to read and know about!        
Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:24 PM ‎

Similar

Do you need a miracle or healing? Agree with Rev. Ernest Angley in prayer and receive your miracle or ...

FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA
     Many years ago I took my wife to Atlanta, GA to a faith healing evangelistic crusade of Rev. Ernest Angley from Akron, Ohio. She had a large tumor on her face and a much larger tumor inside her estimated to be the size of a grapefruit or baseball. The medical field wanted immediate surgery on her. I told her not to submit to surgery and we would have her healed by a Miracle of God. Her friends told her that this was foolish advice and submit to immediate surgery as urged by the medical field in order to save her life. But she listened to me and carried out a religious routine I told her to each day. This was to read a bit of Scripture each day and be very forgiving towards others so God would see no reason not to heal her of the tumor on her face and inside her by a Miracle of God.

When Rev. Ernest Angley saw her at Atlanta, Ga., he ordered an immediate Cancer line formed starting with her. The medical field had not yet officially declared that she had Cancer but it was obvious what they were thinking! He prayed for her in the blood of Jesus Christ as he laid hands on her. Thirty days later or so the tumor on her face suddenly popped off and left no scar. I told her to now go back to Dr. Kummerer at the Westminster Medical Clinic and he would find that the large tumor inside her had also disappeared at the same time. She followed my instructions and the startled medical doctor asked her if she had had surgery as he saw no tumor on her face. She said no. Jesus the physician had healed her and that is why there was no scar on her face where the tumor had been. He then examined for the much larger tumor inside her and was startled to find that there was no tumor inside her either which had disappeared into thin air without medical assistance! She asked the doctor if he could believe in Miracles of God. He said yes but he had never seen a Miracle of God before in his medical practice. He had two nurses there. One, his sister, was all excited and said, "Alleluia, this is a Miracle of God!" The other nurse was stonefaced and said nothing.  

Rev. Ernest Angley is now 90 years old and for over 50 years has had constant Miracles of God occur with his worship services in his large worship center in Ohio and countless Miracles of God occur in his worship services held before large crowds in Africa, etc. The blind see, the deaf hear, the Cancer and Aids patients have been suddenly healed, etc. They once brought a nearly dead Cancer patient to him in Ohio who had lost much weight and was near bones in appearance. He was brought to Rev. Ernest Angley on a stretcher. Rev. Ernest Angley prayed for him and he arose from the stretcher the bones of a man and ran around yelling out "I am healed!" He later regained his basic weight and lived healthy after that.

Many have reported receiving healings when watching him pray for his audience over TV and many have reported receiving healings over the internet, etc. For whatever this is worth, I share with you. What I do know is that my wife back then had two deadly tumors on her, one large tumor on the face and a much larger tumor inside her. He prayed in the Name of Jesus for her and she was healed without surgery in about 30 days after that but following my routine of reading about 15 minutes of Scriptures each day and being very forgiving towards others during this 30 days or so. She got the Miracles of God that she sought for these tumors and this created a strong strengthening of faith at the church where she was church organist at.
     When we receive a Miracle of God, we are supposed to honor God and spread faith by reporting on the Miracle of God we received. I have done that in this report! If you got stunning Miracles of God, honor God and spread faith in God by publicly witnessing on your Miracle of God to others. This counters the pagan press of the city daily newspapers, pagan TV, government, etc. which do not honor God nor want America to honor God as a nation and race!
     Pass this report around and let's use this to help stir up a revival in the churches where they honor God by releasing reports like this which show people sound reasons why they should believe in God. I have seen Miracles of God in both the Protestant and Catholic side of Christianity, so God honors Christians of good heart in both sides of Christianity. I report the truth as I find it!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that Christian scholar who thinks that we need to publicize what is good in Christianity and reform what is wrong or bad in Christianity until we return to the One Church that Jesus Christ founded on earth. As Jesus said, "Father, I wish that they be one even as You and I are one!")
     My website pushing for winning America back to God and Christianity is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com My email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com P.S. If you have any good testimonials of stunning Miracles of God, send them to my email and as we can, we will see if we can release many of these to America and the world either singly or in a book of collections of stunning Miracles of God for all to read and know about!        

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:24 PM

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum