OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now
February 25, 2014
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  What-we-think
On my internet homepage, I receive daily Buddhist quotes. This one greeted me today:
“What we think, we become.”
There would have been a time when I would have really resonated with this quote and no doubt have even said it! However, when the wisdom of clarity begins to shine thru, you suddenly find that you see “the world” quite a bit differently.
So today, my response would be: “Well, yes and no!”
It all comes down to what you know yourself to be at your essence. If you think you are your mind, then yes, your thoughts are constantly creating your “reality” because thoughts are all the mind has to work with.
However, the problem with this is that like everything else in life, your thoughts are constantly changing (as you may have noticed!). And so, this explains the nagging feeling of instability you feel (even unconsciously) when you think you are your thoughts. One moment a thought can say, “I like this,” and at a later moment it can “change its mind” and say, “I don’t like this.” This being the case, it begs the question: which thought are you?
The answer is neither! Your true nature is like a mirror… it will reflect whatever you put in front of it (believe), yet it itself, the mirror, NEVER changes. And just as no reflection can ever harm a mirror, so too it is impossible for anything that happens in the “world” to harm your essential, timeless, formless nature.
-Michael
 “What we think, we become” Is this True? / The Storyless Now  Silence
The Storyless Now
This moment. Without any story. The storyless now. What is your direct experience of this moment when you drop ALL stories? Life without the commentator in the head. Pure Being resting in complete (complete meaning whole, lacking nothing) Silence.
-Michael Jeffreys

Thanks to: http://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum