OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

INTEL RUMORS

INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge.

Person responsible for issuance of toll free access for bank appointments was taken off High Alert.

UST and the corporate Fed Government still blocking the RV. IMF is also included in the RV blockage.

Tentative schedule for REPUBLIC announcement is Sunday.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/

CroatianLight

Geez..Tony said the US is not blocking the RV, which one of you is right? All these blockages, can't keep track of them anymore.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Anonymous

You actually posted something that is stating President Obama is a clone.

You're crazy. 100% undeniable nuts.

CroatianLight

There are rumors out there for a while now that he's a clone, that's he's an enlightened being, that he is ushering in the New Age, that he works with the Galactics and using NSA to catch the Cabal....there is even stories that he's an Alien LOL

ymoilman2

truthstar1198 wrote:You actually posted something that is stating President Obama is a clone.

You're crazy. 100% undeniable nuts.

WHO STATED "PRESIDENT OBAMA IS A CLONE"? NOBODY. You do not understand the English?

Ardent

What's happening with the World Global Settlement Funding?????
Is this what will get distributed as PP?
And when? If the EVENT is suppose to happen soon, then why the hold up of the Prosperity Funds to groups and people who are urgently awaiting them?
Is John MacHaffie to be believed in? Pray tell......I am a novice here.

CroatianLight

Nobody knows when this will happen because everyone is giving different dates and methods.
Before anything happens, the financial system must collapse, the banks must fail, there will be chaos, and then, only then can we bring in the new system. I wish people would understand this, you can't bring in a new system as long as the Cabal is in power and have Fiat currency to use against us. This must first crash, then the new settlement will come in . All debts will be forgiven, PP will be handed out, we will have currency backed by gold and precious metals.
People need to do some research on HOW these things work not WHEN they will happen.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ardent my advice to you is to NOT hold any stock in what these people say. They think they know what's going on but they have been saying the same things for many many years now! You need to get back to reality where the dinar is not in the forefront of it all. Keep your dinar but don't wait for it because it probably won't happen anytime soon. If the PP's are true or not is irrelevant to your current situation. Don't wait for it to happen you will get yourself into a whole world of shit!

Anonymous

ymoilman2, did you know Batman is really behind the rv? I bet you didn't. See I know super cool stuff too.

MartyM

MartyM

Ardent, Nanee's advise though perhaps somewhat jaded, is sound. We do have lives (such as they are) and we must go on with what we have and can presently control. The RV & PP I do believe WILL happen and will sneak up on us without notice (at least any notice that anyone is going to believe and that is by design). Likely at this point when it does happen, No one (at first) will really believe it... 
   I have to say here that I'm a little dissappointed, in that this site has always been a place where we can voice our opinions and share Info/intel, BS, and rumors, but we generally manage to do it respectfully and without malice or abuse. I know these posts have not gotten quite to that extreme, but seem to be heading in that direction. I would hope that we would give more consideration to the words we share, for they may have more impact than intended or realized. They also say much about us, beyond the topic of the statements.
   Certainly we banter back and forth on many things, and most certainly have dissagreed in part and in hole. If I hear something I feel is completely waco, I'm likely gonna express that. But it's the opinion or perspective I have the problem with not the person who brought it. If you should find that your differences are becoming personal, then I would suggest that they be handled privately or agree to disagree and leave it alone.
   The oppertunity of sharing is better served in bringing us together either in agreeing or just respecting that we don't have to, rather than being driven apart by conflict...
   OK enough of the soapbox... let's just be more cognizant of our words.  INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. 2245507099  

CroatianLight

I agree with you Martin, but I like to work with facts and not rumors. Anything is possible and I too believe when it happens, we won't believe it at first, so, the problem is that these predictions on WHEN and HOW is what bothers me, nobody knows this, it's all speculation and our focus should be on how we can contribute to a better world not when the PP or RV is going to happen. Regardless of if they happen or not, we still need to get the work done and get rid of these parasites that are destroying humanity.

MartyM

MartyM

Indeed I do agree with that... but fyi, without sounding critical, I am 'Marty', I don't know who Martin is.  INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. 4116976918  

CroatianLight

Sorry Marty, I have a cousin called Martin and love him very much, it slipped! My apologies.

MartyM

MartyM

No problem or offense taken, just a clarification.   :goodluck:   INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. 304767837  

Anonymous

MartyM wrote:Ardent, Nanee's advise though perhaps somewhat jaded, is sound. We do have lives (such as they are) and we must go on with what we have and can presently control. The RV & PP I do believe WILL happen and will sneak up on us without notice (at least any notice that anyone is going to believe and that is by design). Likely at this point when it does happen, No one (at first) will really believe it... 
   I have to say here that I'm a little dissappointed, in that this site has always been a place where we can voice our opinions and share Info/intel, BS, and rumors, but we generally manage to do it respectfully and without malice or abuse. I know these posts have not gotten quite to that extreme, but seem to be heading in that direction. I would hope that we would give more consideration to the words we share, for they may have more impact than intended or realized. They also say much about us, beyond the topic of the statements.
   Certainly we banter back and forth on many things, and most certainly have dissagreed in part and in hole. If I hear something I feel is completely waco, I'm likely gonna express that. But it's the opinion or perspective I have the problem with not the person who brought it. If you should find that your differences are becoming personal, then I would suggest that they be handled privately or agree to disagree and leave it alone.
   The oppertunity of sharing is better served in bringing us together either in agreeing or just respecting that we don't have to, rather than being driven apart by conflict...
   OK enough of the soapbox... let's just be more cognizant of our words.  INTEL RUMORS----- Obama that we saw on TV yesterday 2/27/14 was a CLONE and not the real one. Real One is still out of country looking for refuge. 2245507099  

muah :athuup:  I find most on here quite fascinating to read; most taken with "grain of salt" but all sharing appreciated. I reserve opinions/ judgment, & choose to be a fruit inspector, while waiting unfolding manifestation of new paradigm, assisting in bringing same about by prayer, intent and activism as guided, equipped and empowered by Spirit.

I KNOW the people WIN and are winners, creators, and instigators... Source Spirit in and through us via Love, does in deed conquer ALL, always in all ways - Halleluyah!!  ☀ 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum