OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY Empty ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY

Posted on March 1, 2014 by Ines Radman

The Archons were whispered about in many texts, but over the last 1300 years, Christianity and powers that be made sure they cleaned up any records or traces of their existence. In 1947, two brothers set out to look for soil in Nag Hammadi Egypt and discovered these texts in clay jars.
The reason the Nag Hammadi texts, which date back 2,100 years are so important is because the texts had not been altered, destroyed or omitted as in the Bible. It is estimated that someone hid these texts away as they were too dangerous to keep in on’es possession, the crusade in burning, killing and destroying any remnants of our true history was in full force by the Christian Religion so the person that hid these texts buried the jar, who knows, maybe in hopes they might be found some day.
Luckily, they did survive, were successfully translated and you can find these texts at: http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html
There are 13 codices in total containing over 50 texts which is quite substantial collection and a highly descriptive story of a completely different world from the one that has been told to us. Gnostic is a Greek word for knowledge – gnosis. The gnostics believe  that freedom can only be achieved by knowledge, the Library at Alexandria that was burned to the ground, also contained Gnostic texts and were run by Gnostics, they were the first people to collect scrolls and books and assemble this information.
Their culture spread throughout Europe and the Middle East. This was long before the advent of the Western Religions outside of Judaism which was mostly concentrated in Israel. Gnostics preached that there was an invasion that occurred about 3600 BC, and about 1600 years before the Nag Hammadi texts were buried. They wrote that this invasion was like a virus and they were hard pressed to describe it. They called these beings Archons.
The Archons had the ability to duplicate reality, to fool us, enter our minds. They were/are jealous of us because we were created by a Creator, we have a soul and they were a Celestial error/accident.
John Lamb Lash, a mythological scholar and friend dedicated his career in the interpretations of the Gnostic texts and uncovering the Sophianic Myth, says this about how the Archons came to be: “The Archons may be regarded as progeny of Sophia (Goddess and Creator of Earth and the human anthropos), but not in the same sense as species born and sustained in Gaia’s womb, the terrestrial biosphere. In fact, they are called Archons because they arise in the planetary system before  Earth was formed into a habitat for life. Sophia’s unilateral dreaming produced a power surge from the Cosmic Center, and the Goddess, shooting forth like a torrential current, impacted the inert fields of primordial matter in an unusual way. Gnostic texts use the term “aborted fetus” to describe the results of this impact”.
The Archons are duplicating reality so that when we buy into it, when we come to believe that the duplicated, false state reality is the real reality-then they become the victors. According to the texts, they can get into people and can manipulate people to do things, they are responsible for the collapse of our culture, they are responsible for the mass ugliness everywhere on the planet.
Television is an example of Archonic imitation. Humans are imitated on television, but it’s altered and is always obscene and profane because the Archons not only do not understand the sacred, but they hate it.  Loving couples make them angry and they love violence and are sexually titillated by anger, war and death. They create wars to consume energy from the dying.
So you can see this illusion going on and then we see also that when Zecharia Sitchin translated the texts, the cuneiform tablets, that the Annunaki are probably also the Archons although John Lamb Lash defines them as inorganic beings and can only harm us through our minds. Archons disguise themselves as Ascended Masters and different false light entities, their agenda is to keep us in lower frequencies so that they can feed off our negative energy.
A perfect example is the current illusion of Iraqi Dinar RV, they are using Dr. E. May to channel through and present themselves as different higher dimensional being, by creating the illusion of prosperity and unimaginable wealth, these followers are in a constant state of roller coaster emotional rides which the Archons use to feed upon. They manipulate these people by making them feel afraid they will not Ascend if they can’t raise their frequencies, if they don’t eat right and take supplements to raise their frequencies yet keeping them in a constant state of change as their “intel” never happens.
So now we can work out a picture of what these Archonic forces are. They are close to immortal, their plans are precise and they needed time to gain power because, the people of Earth were essentially Gnostics who were resistant to, and didn’t believe in the “religion” that was being forced on them where they must be fearful of an angry god called Jehovah. But eventually, the forces of Jehovah conquered the last of them, and now they are pretty much in control of the system and getting ready for the final orgy of despair and horror imposed upon humans.
John Lash’s book “Not In His Image” I highly recommend as he spends a lot of time about the Archons and they affect us today.
The Gnostics were completely wiped out. One group of people that were exposing that they were being invaded by these duplicates – Archons – were wiped out of history. Gnostics were very knowledgeable, they knew  how there were millions of stars at the center of the galaxy, they knew how far the sun was from the Earth.
I really hate to say this but we have been fooled. The whole idea that some kind of Messiah is going to come to save us is an Archon trick to make you think you don’t have to do anything about your present situation, no accountability. Maybe some supernatural source will come but I think you have to look at how this oppression occurred and why it was written out of history. When you begin to look back, you realize the early Christians, from the time of Jesus to the time of Constantine in 310 AD, they were preaching that they did not worship Jehovah, they worshiped the one true God.
The entire New Testament was completely altered by Constantine and all of the Archon information was removed and the ideas of Jehovah being a cruel God were lessened. This is a fact. The Nag Hammadi texts are older than the New Testament by 400 years.
The issue of someone coming here to save us, whether it’s the second coming of Christ, an Ascended Master, Lord Sananda Jesus or ET, Galactics, which may be the most sorry line of them, it takes humans off the hook of responsibility.
What the religions have done is beat us with a stick with nails and while they are beating us, they are telling us how much they love us and that they are doing it because they love us.  It’s a trick, a reversal of reality that the Archons are always doing. They are constantly trying to convince us that war is peace, that love is hate. Everything is perpetually backwards and the ultimate in this duplication.
Once you can see it you are able to see that everything is being turned into a con trick where everything is reversed. We need to talk about it but people are afraid. Jay Weidner, David Icke, Peter Kling, Andrew Bartzis, George Kavassillas, Cameron Day and so many others ARE speaking out about them. Even scholars are afraid to talk about them in public because you give it energy, but at this late state in the game, we have to start thinking about who is fooling us and why they are doing it.
By observing outside the box, you can see the trick of the Archons. Everything they do is fake, it’s not real, has no history, no veracity. They are parasites and living off our energy. Anyone who is following this mad, insane god Jehovah will lead to their death for certain. If you think there is a reward for you serving the Archons, I can assure you there is not.
They hate courage, stand up to them. I did, I stood up to them and told them I’m a sovereign being and they left. They will try to destroy you, tear you down, but nothing makes them shudder in fear than someone standing up to them. You see, once you are aware of how powerful you are and they know you are aware of your power, they run fast because they know you are more powerful than they are. We are creators, they can’t create anything other than mind games.
They are jealous of us because we are gifted with intelligence and reasoning, and we are extensions of Source, we were created from Love.
So be careful especially if being contacted telepathically or using you as a channel for them. How will you know they are Archons? Simple! If they do not introduce themselves as being extensions of Source and that we are all extensions of Source, they are not of the True Light. Most of them are disguised as Ascended Masters, Lords, Saints, Arch-Angels and claim they want to help us. Remember, Universal Laws do not permit for anyone to interfere or intervene into our lives on Planet Earth. We live in a free will Universe, we can do anything we want as long as we do not harm others.
They need us as a source of energy-food, they need to create the lower emotions in us through violence, violent TV shows and movies, the whole idea of the Archon controlled media is to desensitize the masses. They are against Gnosis, they are against knowledge. The defining myth of Western Mythology is that Jehovah told Adam and Eve not to eat of the Tree of Knowledge or they would surely die. They at from it and didn’t die, so he was lying to them.
This myth is the reason we are caught in this nightmare world of abused relationships where they beat us whilst telling us how much they love us and say “Don’t worry, some savior somewhere is going to save you, you don’t have to do anything, just wait for the Prosperity Package to arrive and then we will arrive in a spaceship”.
So, it’s time to step out of the box, it’s time to pay attention to who is on our side and who is not. It’s time to say “no” to saviors coming to save us and start doing the work needed to get our planet back. Mother Gaia is patiently waiting, she needs us just as much as we need her to reintegrate our higher selves and soul into our bodies.
We are heading toward a conflagration, there is no question about it. When and how, we don’t know, but please do prepare. We’re talking food, protection, common sense, growing your own food. The Archons have made it very difficult for anyone to live a healthy life because of the constant toxicity pumped into their bodies, the air they breathe, water they drink, energetic subjugation through cell-phone radiation, various frequencies, HAARP and so we must try to reduce the technology in our homes.
That is why I moved back to Croatia from Canada in 2004. I lived in central Vancouver for 42 years and now live on a small island in the Adriatic where I grow my own food and feel the quality of life is much better here. I had cancer in 2000 and I believe had I stayed there, I would be dead now because of the Fukushima radiation.
Notes: If anyone is interested in reading Zecharia Sitchin’s books, I have all 12 on my computer, so please email me which ones you would like to read, but they are all in sequence, so google the books and let me know which ones you would like! 
Share this:

Thanks to Ines at: http://inesradman.wordpress.com

2ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY Empty Re: ARCHONS OUR ARCH ENEMY Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:05 am

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

m m m - now here's an interesting piece of the pie that's been missing!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum