OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points!

Rate This

Zero Point, Gravity, Dark Energy and Choice Points! Sunrise_in_space_by_gucken
I wonder if there is ever going to come a time when the days before us are anywhere near predictable, even a little predictable.  I doubt it, but it is nice to hope so!!  Ahhh the human within!!  I woke up yesterday ready to share all the wonderful news and insights from the day prior and my mind went on strike and became a lazy butt.  It was the weirdest feeling really.  Ya know when your body just doesn’t feel like doing anything, that was exactly how my mind felt.  Very different from just being down or in the void.  I started to understand the bigger picture when I had my first connection out in the field of Light.
I could see this huge hammer like thing coming down and connecting with the ground, just outside the south (left) side of my precious lady’s magnetosphere.  The energy of the hammer and all that went with that was blacked out from my field of vision, showing up black instead of any color I could interpret.  I tried to poke my antenna into her magnetosphere and that is when I realized her (and my own I am sure) had my ability to “see” toned down so I didn’t take in any extra energy.  I could see enough to give her needed information, but not so much that I would blow up from it.
After we hung up and I was grumbling to my team, they said I was on a “rolling brownout” in my energy field.  A what???  Good ole google and wikipedia helped me understand what that was:  A brownout is a partial, temporary reduction in system voltage or total system capacity.  So my lazy brain is actually in a brownout.  Dammit!!  It wasn’t until evening time did my team really help me understand what is happening.  That alone is strange because by evening time, I am usually about as receptive to the higher energies as a wet noodle is, maybe even less so.  But I was happy to get some news, some understandings that kinda made me cringe a bit inside.
Keep in mind, what is happening right now, is happening to everyone, but not on the same day at the same time.  Think of the people movers at airports, the flat escalator type thingies you step on just roll forward with.  No one is ahead or behind anything, everyone is moving forward and will disembark at their time.  This keeps balance in the energy fields of earth.
The activation I had seen with my lovely lady yesterday happened for the first time as we left February and entered March, from march 1st thru March 5th some seriously intense energies have been released into the platform I call Eden.  So much of the energies actually came in from the celestial realms of assistance.  Just to be clear how my team is using the reference of celestial realms  I snagged from the dictionary:  …of or relating to the sky or visible heavens   
During this infusion of energy, we are in major choice points in every sector of our life.  Those sudden promptings that come up within us, we either act on them or not.  The sudden epiphanies, new connections and so on.  Even not making a choice is a choice itself and will produce an outcome.
Last evening as I was preparing to watch the movie “Gravity” with a deep incredible excitement that was weird in and of itself, my team explained that my brownout was in place to allow the connective energies to take hold from my prior 5 days of choices.  Choices?????  Shit, I don’t think i made any… nothing new anywayz.  Just shit.  Man, I don’t want to miss anything new!!!  I am praying (cuz they didn’t leave me off the hook of worry at all last evening) that I do a new sharing every day and do new readings every day… and doing that is less a choice that such a strong heart desire, it is what fuels my days with love and excitement.  We shall see.
Well, yesterday another activation went out to the group coming off the people mover.  The energies are more condensed tho, instead of having 5 days, it is now 3 and then another activation will go out and instead of having 3 days there will be 1, simply because everyone has been getting the blow back of the other activation points.  Interesting time frame, by the 9th (completion) the final activation of this series will be sent out and the 10 gears up for new beginnings on every level of creation.  Outcomes of the choices we have put into play this month.
Gulp.
I did make a personal choice this month, everything in my heart sooooo wanted to see the movie Gravity, like a craving I could not longer ignore.  I ordered the blu ray DVD from ebay and it got here a day early, yesterday.  My heart was beating out of my chest to watch it, which is kinda strange really.  I waited til nightfall so I could see every detail clearly.  When the movie finished I started to watch the special features but feel into the strangest sleep ever.  It was like we took the theme of the movie Gravity and made it unique unto me.  I was out in the night sky looking back at a debris field orbiting with me.  Huge golden rocks in various patterns.  I was woken up at least 4 or 5 times last night, each time, very much in the movie Gravity floating around the sky with these huge gold rocks behind me.  Each time I woke up, the rock patterns changed a bit and no matter what, I couldn’t change the damn sleep channel, god knows I tried, the waking state was energetically intense and bizarre!!  Brief, but consistent.  I was never afraid, it was more like those huge gold rocks were following my orbit, but man oh man the energy they released in my orbit was intense.
The fact that this whole month has had me being aware of dreams, all of them in relationship to the night sky…. and of course the movie Gravity is filmed completely in the night sky and much to my surprise, all about re-birthing yourself.
The Celestial realms aligning within our geometric grid of Life.  Forming new patterns and connections that we will realize as we move forward.  Even with that, I am hearing a new gravitational pull within our hearts direction and alignments.  Herein lays the need for “radical trust.”
Of course my team is going to get all sciency on me lol, I hear that we return to zero point every night allowing us to wake up every day aligned with a new gravitational pull within our fields of life.   You know me and my (lack) of science, I found a website that actually talks about something I never heard of, yet reading about “dark energy” I am re-seeing my lady from yesterday morning….
A major discovery in astrophysics in the late 1990s was the finding from type Ia supernovae redshift-luminosity observations that the expansion of the universe is accelerating. This led to the concept of dark energy, which is in effect a resurrection of Einstein’s cosmological constant. (The universe now appears to consist of about 70 percent dark energy, 25 percent dark matter and five percent ordinary matter.) Zero-point energy has the desired property of driving an accelerated expansion, and thus having the requisite properties of dark energy, but to an absurdly greater degree than required, i.e. 120 orders of magnitude.
According to relativity theory, energy is equivalent to mass as a source of gravity, thus zero-point energy should gravitate, which according to general relativity means producing a positive curvature in space-time.
I find the use of the word “redshift” amusing, since red has been the color spectrum of this new earth I call Eden.  We have indeed accelerated!! Ohhhh the things that make me go…. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
I cannot conclude todays sharing without bringing back the energy of the Starling that stared my night odyssey this month.  A wonderful soul shared a wonderful video and website of information about the flight of the starlings.
The video and website are here:  http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/11/starling-flock/   Here is a few insights from that website about the flight of the starling flock that connects with us right now (and somehow, connects to this whole gravity, dark energy and zero point stuff too.):
Starling flocks, it turns out, are best described with equations of “critical transitions” — systems that are poised to tip, to be almost instantly and completely transformed, like metals becoming magnetized or liquid turning to gas. Each starling in a flock is connected to every other. When a flock turns in unison, it’s a phase transition.
At the individual level, the rules guiding this are relatively simple. When a neighbor moves, so do you. Depending on the flock’s size and speed and its members’ flight physiologies, the large-scale pattern changes. What’s complicated, or at least unknown, is how criticality is created and maintained.
It’s easy for a starling to turn when its neighbor turns — but what physiological mechanisms allow it to happen almost simultaneously in two birds separated by hundreds of feet and hundreds of other birds? That remains to be discovered, and the implications extend beyond birds. Starlings may simply be the most visible and beautiful example of a biological criticality that also seems to operate in proteins and neurons, hinting at universal principles yet to be understood.
I left their embedded links there for your perusal.
I am going end this crazy sharing with something I am seeing in regards to the flight of the starlings.  On occasion, one (or more) of the flock flying together removes itself from the flock and goes off on its own adventures.  I see this with the understanding when they take other information in that diverts is flight into other directions, creating new flocks and flight patterns.   This is also represented by our “choice points.”
Ohhh the things that make me go hmmmmmmm so early in the morning!!
Watch out for flying debris!! lol
(((((HUGZ)))) of grand adventures together!!
Lisa Gawlas   www.mysoulcenter.com/energy_readings.html

Thanks to: http://lisagawlas.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum