OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISCLOSURE of New Technology to the world. The agencies and individuals who have been blocking it.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

MartyM

MartyM

I don't know about anyone else, but this guy and his agenda, really bothers me... He claims to have all this technology, but then wants to (sell) give it to all the Governments of the world. REALLY ??  How could anyone supposedly so brilliant be so F@#$%^ Stupid ?  They likely have much of it already and havn't allowed 'The People to benefit from it as yet... so what's wrong with this picture ??   jus' sayin.

Anonymous

listened to just the 1st shorter vid- great info- Thanks Prpl, 4 sharing here.

Found this that may shed further light on where Keshe comes from; portion of 3/11/14 channeled msg purportedly from St. Germaine via Nancy Tate (which also has some great insights on RV with delay reasons) with audio link available also:
http://disclosure-2012.com/page/483763588

"...Bob: I’m sure you’re aware of the last few days of the very recent announcement by Mr. Keshe, and his Keshe Foundation, where he has released to the world all of his and his many scientific inventors that surround him to the world, to the internet, all his technology, as well as the names of various individuals who have done much ‘bad things’, not only to hold up these inventions, but other kinds of things. This is, it certainly seems to me, is a breakthrough in information coming forth to the public that will have a large impact. Can you say anything to that?

SG: I say, yes, you are correct. I have been working with Mr. Keshe.

Bob: I thought you were.

SG: Yes. He is completely, completely immersed in our protection.

Bob: Good! That is what I was calling for too, myself.

SG: Yes. He has agreed to this, to our protection. He has been desiring to bring forth his information, and we have spoken with him in a way that brings him to realize with our protection he can be of more service than without it. That is why we are surrounding him. That is why he is bringing forth what he can, and in this way the people will begin to see the truth of what they have been denying for so long. It will open up more doors for them, and not only for them, but for others who will feel the difference in them, and will ask, “How are you, what’s going on with you? You feel different, you sound different.” They can share with these others what they have been receiving and hearing.

This is what this is all about. We are all One, and every time we reach out to someone else, we reach out to ourselves. We share with ourselves another aspect of what we know already, what we need to waken up to. These beautiful, beautiful beings on this planet and beyond are all in the same enmeshing. Seems to be a popular word today (his reference to personal readings earlier). And as we intertwine all of these fibers of this whole journey, we find that when something, when one of these fibers gets understood, it changes to gold. As more and more of these fibers change to gold of truth, and shine forth to the others, then so too do the others, without even knowing why. There will be one fiber, one person who has heard, or read, been told a truth that really resonates. And then someone next to them, as they’re standing in line for an elevator, or in a store, or whatever, will feel this difference, this energy, whether they know the person or not. They will be affected by it. They will turn to this person and the person will smile and will smile back. That will bring about a change in this person. From then their lives will be transformed further closer to the truth. It is the way it is happening now...

SG: I would like to say this, first of all I will say one more thing I wanted to say about beautiful Meshae, and it is that he volunteered to come to this planet in this lifetime to be of service in this way. He is originally from the planet Mushaba, and he realized his place would be most appreciated. He also knew to come in the body that he is in would also speak forth of the Oneness of us all, no matter the color of the skin, or the originality of the planet one was created to inhabit. From there I would like to say to all of you, what I just told you about Meshae…

Bob asked, is that Keshe, Keshe?

SG: I speak that name for it is the name he had before coming here. Thank for that correction for it is the name he had before coming here. He did want to keep it close. There is that Oneness that each of you have here because you are all One and you all have your contract agreement that you came here to follow. I don’t speak only of in this lifetime. It is for this millennia of time on this planet. As you express yourself in this lifetime, this final lifetime of this encumbrance kind of life that you’ve been experiencing you realize of some level that you have gained so much from your gift to others. There the enmeshing is complete. The Oneness is experienced and expressed. We look forward so much to the moment when we shall all recognize each other and begin our celebration of our reunion...."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum