OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect!
Posted on March 13, 2014 by Ken McMurtrie

1 Vote

This article by Lisa Haven, ‘FourWinds10′, highlights a very important new world agenda invoking depopulation as a priority.
There remains little doubt that the agenda exists, the evidence is clearly indicated and discussed in the article.
It is put into action using various methods, some of them strongly supported as not detrimental by many persons and organizations, but nevertheless the real truth is discernible in all cases and quite obvious in some.
Depopulation is an admitted goal of several people and organizations and is accompanied by other attacks on humanity in general including regime change, financial control, health issues and out-and-out war on citizens. All are common elements of a New World Order and government establishment, many posts on this and like blogs provide convincing evidence of this being true.
Here is part of her article, the complete version and video are linked here.
The video itself is linked here.
This shocking video has just surfaced on the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Website. What astonishes me about the video is the fact that it openly promotes depopulation and further states that they are taking actions to prevent more people from populating the earth. Then they show images of bombs and chaos. I believe you’ll find the promotion of such a video frightening!
The only positive I see in the video is the fact that the government is now openly admitting their agenda to kills thousands-to-millions of people. Why they think that is acceptable is beyond me.
(Note: Obviously the DIA does help us to a point, I just tend to question why they would produce such a video about population being a issue they have to handle) 
“If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” Price Phillip, Duke of Edinburg
“Depopulation should be the highest priority of U.S. foreign policy towards the Third World.” Henry Kissinger
“Society has no business to permit degenerates to reproduce their kind” Theodore Roosevelt
“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine
“There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it….”“Our program in El Salvador didn’t work. The infrastructure was not there to support it. There were just too goddamned many people…. To really reduce population, quickly, you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females….” “The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa, or through disease like the Black Death….” Thomas Ferguson, State Department Office of Population Affairs
“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap of mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.” Alexander King, Bertrand Schneider – Founder and Secretary, respectively, The Club of Rome, The First Global Revolution, pgs 104-105, 1991
“A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells; the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people…. We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions.” Stanford Professor ” Paul Ehrlich in The Population Bomb
List of ways they are currently implementing their agenda:
# 1:  GMO’s (Genetically Modified Organisms)
Ever wonder why China, Russia, and about 60 other countries require labeling of GMO, but America does not?  Every wonder why the FDA has placed their stamp of approval on a product that causes tumors, cancer, and infertility in lab animals? Every question why GMO’s are allowed on the shelves when they have been known to lead to the development of tumors and cancer in humans? Every wonder why birthrates have been at a steady decline for the past 12 years?
#2: Chemtrails (Geoengineering)
By now everyone has witnessed streaks of white trailing across the sky, stretching from horizon to horizon, ultimately turning the skies into a murky haze. We can no longer ignore the fact that our skies are being heavily polluted with aluminum, barium, lead, arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium, and silver.
#3. Fluoride in the Water
Fluoride is a highly toxic substance. Consider, for example, the poison warning labels the FDA requires on toothpastes sold in the US; or the extended use of fluorination in pesticides used to kill rats and insects; or the millions of people in China and India who now suffer crippling bone diseases from fluorinated drinking water.
#4: HAARP (High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program)
HAARP is supposedly used to determine how the ionosphere, or the upper layers of the atmosphere, affect radio signals, with the ultimate goal of developing more advanced radio communication technology. However, we all know that’s a load of crap!
#5: Vaccines
Countless testimonies of children having adverse reactions to vaccinations abound across the country. Mothers have painfully witnessed their child’s countenance change upon vaccine injection; only to find out autism has taken over their body.
Considering the elite have long enforced injection of these “death shots” on the populace, knowing full well the effects it has on the population, only leads me to believe it is once again a plan of depopulation.
While reports continue to claim vaccines prevent disease, they fail to report the adverse side effects including: death, cancer, autism, and more.
“The chief, if not the sole, cause of the monstrous increase in cancer has been vaccinations.” Dr. Robert Bell
#6: Obamacare
All I need to say is “Death Panels” and if you don’t believe in that…well…good luck that with!
Much of the details, and the video itself are not included here, it is important to switch to the original source. Some of the claims seem to be a bit extraordinary and maybe slightly exaggerated, keep an open mind and follow and connect the “dots”, you will find a great deal of supporting information.
Share this:

Thanks to: http://tgrule.com

MartyM

MartyM

The 'Handwriting' is not just on the wall in small print, it's on the Big Screen right in front of us... yet the sheeple say and do nothing. I run into brick walls constantly and just want to scream to wake people up. Yet even if I should actually get their attention and walk them down the path to come to their own conclusions of awareness, all I get is "yeah OK, but what can I do about it? "... and my heart screams even more...   
 bat boy  

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Mine too Marty. But I just have to keep on trying. I will until my last breath. It is what I/we have to do I suppose.

MartyM

MartyM

Oh I know and agree. It just seems so futile at times. It's dificult to find that ray of light
among the clouds of darkness... but they are there and I will keep seeking them out.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Seek and ye shall find as they say. We just gotta make our own light sometimes!

So SHINE ON Marty! HUGZ

Huge News! DIA Video Admits Agenda to Depopulate Now in Effect! 304767837

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum