OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War”
Posted on 2014/03/12 by kauilapele
Ian Greenhalgh of VT, 3-12-14… “The Rothschild’s Template for War” Ian_greenhalgh_vt_logo_1This article by Ian Greenhalgh, is a follow up to the last post.
I see that many of the events that are occurring in the world right now, all of these operations, like Libya, Syria, and now, Ukraine and Crimea (and who knows how many others), are now being viewed so much, by so many, in the “Improved Awareness Atmosphere“.
The planet as a whole is clearly (to me, at least) very much enlightened as to what is behind all of these so-called “political events”, “turmoils”, “revolutions”. As Gordon Duff explained in his article today (posted here),
“Their [Vallely and Aquino] paper, From Psyop to Mind War, described how total control over all forms of information could achieve any military goal simply through deceit….
“A broader look at America reveals a “dark underbelly,” a people willing to “consent” to being governed by war criminals. The pattern of the Ukraine has surfaced many times. September 11, 2001 was an early outing for the Aquino/Vallely methodologies.
“Ukraine is certainly another. There will be more.”
That’s why I am posting a segment of this article, “The Rothschild’s Template for War“. You may read the whole thing by click the link at the end (or anywhere else in this post).
Here’s the portion of the article I wanted to post here, which I sense may be of most value to many…
“The situation I just described fits exactly into the standard model of regime change that we have seen implemented many times since 1945 by the CIA-M16-Mossad (in reality, they largely operate as a single agency). Let me lay it out in it’s basics:

1. Send foreign mercenaries into the victim state to foment ‘revolt’.
  2. Provoke the victim state into using its armed forces to oppose the foreign invaders.
  3. Have the media present this lawful defensive action by the victim state as the cruel oppression of a dictatorship.
  4. Send your armed forces to complete the job of regime change.
  5. Establish a new puppet regime with a banking system consisting of a privately held central bank that issues currency on a debt basis, thus enslaving the population.

“It really is that simple, and it has been carried out so many times, currently it is being done in Syria, a couple of years ago we saw an absolutely blatant and textbook case in Libya, before that Iraq and Afghanistan.”
It’s all about the banks. It’s all about the bankers. It’s all about the ones who own the banks. It’s all about who benefits from owning the banks. So, in the USofA Corporation, it’s all about… the Federal Reserve.
Anyway, I felt this was worth passing along. This simple 5-step formula is something I’m sure many could use to help inform others as soon as (at least for the less-aware) the SHTF (and I’m also sure this was addressed (in some way or other) by David Wilcock, in his “Financial Tyranny” series (click to view all pages of his series)).
Here’s the link to the full article at VT: http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/12/the-rothschilds-template-for-war
Share:

Thanks to KP at: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum