OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING! ARE YOU PREPARED?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

GCR IS AT THE DOOR... KNOCKING!

HAS BEEN REMOVED!

Last edited by ymoilman2 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

If I had a nickle every time I have read this I would have enough silver to retire.

So glad that team Blaino has elected to share this alert again and again and again.......

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG STOP friggin knocking and let the bastard in for shits sake!! I am sick of hearing this iminent bullshit!! RV warning WTF!!!! ARgh so annoying!

MartyM

MartyM

Note to YMan... If you are a member of PlanetDinar, you should already be aware that Blaino's Calls are "For Paid Members ONLY" and that he expressly asks that his info NOT be share outside o the PlanetDinar Group/Members.
   So not only does Purps and others not wish to see it here, but Blaino himself does not want it posted beyond his site. I cannot fault you for your tireless interest in sharing info you are obviously passionate about, but can you not take a hint and show a bit more consideration for others who do not share your passion for intel ??   jus'sayin...    bat boy 

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well  shit then... off it goes.

Thanks Marty... had not a clue on this.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Wow Thanks Marty!!

ymoilman2

MartyM wrote:Note to YMan... If you are a member of PlanetDinar, you should already be aware that Blaino's Calls are "For Paid Members ONLY" and that he expressly asks that his info NOT be share outside o the PlanetDinar Group/Members.
   So not only does Purps and others not wish to see it here, but Blaino himself does not want it posted beyond his site. I cannot fault you for your tireless interest in sharing info you are obviously passionate about, but can you not take a hint and show a bit more consideration for others who do not share your passion for intel ??   jus'sayin...    bat boy 

I rarely LISTEN TO BLAINO`s CC. When I received the E-Mail, there was no notice attached saying "NOT TO BE SHARED". How I Could Know "Blaino himself does Not want it posted beyond his site"?

ANYWAY, A GOOD NEWS IS:

MORT POST, 15 MARCH

My contact just sent me a text and said all is done and we will all be in the banks before Tuesday!

Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 8:25 PM

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

OMG you can't be so gullible as to believe ANOTHER guru you just can't!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum