OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends

Mar17 by Jon Rappoport

Reality star” doesn’t vaccinate her kids: the world ends

by Jon Rappoport
March 17, 2014
www.nomorefakenews.com

Need to up your blood pressure? Watch talking TV heads wax eloquent on medical subjects.

Someone somewhere says she isn’t vaccinating her kids? Boom. The talking heads go to work.

Oh my God! That’s terrible! This mother obviously doesn’t care about her children and the safety of other children!”

The thing is, the talking TV heads know as much about vaccines as a dead duck on Jupiter knows. Nothing. They seem to occupy a position of authority owing to the fact that they’re on television. And that’s it.

As for the venal doctors the talking heads bring on to back them up, there is a different bottom line: these doctors won’t engage in a real protracted public debate about vaccines. They’ll just pontificate like aristocrat-nobles talking down to their serfs.

It’s all a charade.

So now we have the case of “reality star,” Kristin Cavallari, who told the host of the FOX show, The Independents, that she and her husband, Chicago Bears quarterback, Jay Cutler, don’t vaccinate their kids.

Uproar. Then the Chicago Tribune goes out and grabs an expert to comment on this threat to the future of the human race and the solar system.

Any association between vaccines and autism has long been disproven,” said Dr. Kenneth Alexander, chief of the section of Pediatric Infectious Diseases at the University of Chicago. “Her [Cavallari's] words are dangerous, will result in the under-immunization of children, and an increase in morbidity and mortality due to vaccine preventable diseases.”

Studies proved there was no link between vaccines and autism? Nonsense.

First of all, autism doesn’t have a definitive physical diagnostic test. The diagnosis is done using a menus of behaviors, period.

Second, you work a shell game with studies. I’ll give you the simplest version of the con. You assume, based on no proof, that autism is a distinct condition with one and only one cause. Then you demonstrate that some children who have never had vaccines, or never had mercury with their vaccines, have been diagnosed with autism.

Therefore, you conclude, vaccines (or vaccines containing mercury) couldn’t be the cause of autism.

But if you take a much more correct and honest position, you acknowledge you’re not just talking about “autism,” you’re talking about a whole host of various neurological effects of vaccines on young brains and nervous systems. You don’t need labels for that.

Then you list the toxic ingredients in vaccines. Ingredients that could and do certainly cause very negative neurological problems, when injected directly into the body:

Mercury, formaldehyde, aluminum, Polysorbate 80, yeast extract/MSG, to name a few. And don’t forget incidental germs that aren’t supposed to be in the vaccines, but arrive there through contamination.

It’s easy to show the reality when you set aside the deceptive disease labels.

As for Dr. Alexander’s other claim, that under-immunization increases illness and death, we’ll save that subject for the 20-hour public debate on the Net. He’ll bring his experts and I’ll bring mine.

Contact me at your earliest convenience, Doc. I’m ready to go.

What’s that? You’re too busy to stoop down and engage in honest argument? What a shock.

As a sidelight, I was also hoping to engage you on the murderous effects of pharmaceuticals in America. 106,000 deaths per year, from FDA-approved medicines. (See Dr. Barbara Starfield, Journal of the American Medical Association, July 26, 2000, “Is US health really the best in the world?”). That’s over a million deaths per decade, Doc.

So let me know when you’re not too busy. It’ll be interesting.

I’ll probably end up dragging the whole stench-ridden corrupt corpse of modern medicine into the light, for public viewing. But that’s just me. You can do whatever you want to.

Jon Rappoport
The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at www.nomorefakenews.com

Thanks to: http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum