OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Tolec / Andromeda Council Update on the Financial Reset

March 19, 2014 by 2012thebigpicture

Important – Critical News Story
Update – March 18, 2014

It seems a critical mass of actions, the first agenda items now taking place in the international financial ‘world’, is ‘setting the stage’ for the actual reset of the global financial system, which includes the issuance of a new, United States of America – U.S Treasury issued dollar.  This new dollar will be ‘backed by‘ gold & other of this country’s precious assets & resources.   With this change the debt based “fiat” currency of the “Federal Reserve”, a private agency outside of the U.S government, the Reserve itself, and all of the secrecy & problems that come with it, finally goes away.

My own ‘high level sources’, with minor nuances, continue to confirm the accuracy of what “Zap” is saying… and is consistent with what I have learned over the past few months.  You can find the web link for this update over at Kauilapele’s  web site for March 17, 2014 titled: “Office of Poofness 3-17-14…”Smiling Eyes” – where it again says, “ZAP SAYS – HI ALL”

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2014/03/17/office-of-poofness-3-17-14-smiling-eyes/#more-25480

Source
Share this:
http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:09 PM

CroatianLight

I'd be cautious about Tolec, been listening to him and Silver Legion for a while now, 2 years to be exact and I have not found Tolec to be very accurate about anything. His prediction about ascension on January 14th this year fell through and he back peddled on it, but it's not about being wrong, it's about him never giving out a specific date and he should have said so at the start. This raises questions in my mind, because specific dates are usually lies creating a false sense of reality, and an honest person will never set on a date even if they feel they are right. Tolec has not been very accurate about things and that leads me to believe he is not who he says he is. Also, I always question people that don't want to show themselves or disguise their voices.
Their reasons are usually because they don't want to be threatened or their family doesn't know about them, but truth is, there are people out there doing the same work and doing it honestly and they have no problem showing their identity.
I don't claim to be right about this, I am just looking at Tolec realistically and questioning everything because there are so many entities out there who claim to be connected to galactics of different races and we have no proof of that, so we have to take their word or use discernment. Problem is, we can't use discernment because it doesn't work anymore, also, from a 3d point of view, we can't even begin to understand how the 4D world works or higher.
I like Tolec and at first I could hardly wait to hear his updates, but as time went on, I lost trust because nothing has happened as he said it would, and like I consistently write, there is no proof that these galactics/Andromeda council exist to us, how do we know?
My answer to that would be that those of us who feel there is some credibility to all of this, they can show themselves to US those that are not afraid and for one would be elated to meet them. So, question everything and trust nothing unless they can substantiate it somehow.

I love Alex Collier though and I think he's legitimate, he's had it rough over the years have been following him since the early 80's and he never hid his identity either.

http://www.wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum