OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens Empty Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:58 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens
Mar 19
Posted by Wes Annac
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens Casper-222Written by Steve Beckow, the Golden Age of Gaia, http://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/03/19/spooks-angels-and-aliens/
If we think about it for a while, part of how the powers that were kept us from learning about the amazing and significant, about things that we’d want to have which they wanted to keep from us, was to ridicule anything related to these subjects.
Any one of us can remember the manner in which the local movie cop ridiculed the person who drove in reporting a UFO. Many of us remember the commanding and balanced military types who’d appear on TV and sell us what we now see as a total load of bunkum on subjects that would have been of tremendous interest or importance to us (Roswell, the threat of nuclear war, the need to defend ourselves against “the Commies”).
We missed out on free energy and polluted the planet with hydrocarbons instead, sapping Gaia of liquids important to her functioning. (Sorry. I should have put my tin hat on before saying such a thing.)
We dumped nuclear waste in the middle of the ocean, hoping no one would find out until we had a better way of treating it. We drilled for oil in the ocean down to incredible depths with lines the equivalent of drinking straws, which were just an invitation for something to go wrong. And it did, with regularity.Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens Aliens-2
We clear-cut the forests, cleared the Amazon of native habitat and precious pharmaceutical plants, stole land from anyone else we wanted, and crashed economies whose ruin benefited us. We’ve carried on like pirates of the Caribbean, all the time keeping secret and ridiculing the idea of the very beings who walk a higher way of life and have the power to mentor and benefit us.
These same beings, however, have amazing resolve: they’ve midwifed all the great religions (I can think of three that Sanat Kumara midwifed, without even wracking my brain). They’ve given us seminal inventions and technologies, like the computer you’re reading on and the Internet that’s bringing this article to you.
Our religious leaders sold us on the concept that death was the end – and we’d better give our Peter Pence before dying if we wanted to go to Heaven.
Our military leaders pooh-poohed the existence of extraterrestrials – even as they were using free-energy devices and flying to Mars in secret space craft back-engineered from “alien” ships – except when it served them to create movies showing ET bent on whipping and wiping out the human race.
And everyone combined to laugh at the notion of angels – a race of beings a few notches higher than us and one that many of us wearing these heavy, clinging wet suits apparently come from.
Steve Beckow: Spooks, Angels, and Aliens Angels1Well, now we’re holding lively conversations with spooks, watching aliens clean up our planet for us and save us from ourselves, and getting peerless wisdom from archangels, every day, every week, on how to get from here (murdering each other) to there (Heaven on Earth).
And one of the changes that I regard as most important is our common agreement among ourselves to drop this withering technique of ridiculing what doesn’t fit into our belief system and instead meeting all new ideas with balance, respect and neutrality. Heavens, we may be actually growing up as a race.
What we thought would never happen, what we needed to do to pry ourselves out of this insane paradigm of mutually-assured destruction, is actually occurring before our eyes.
Not only are we actually growing beyond Spanky and Our Gang, we’re leaving behind the Boys in the Hood. I don’t think we even know what life will be like without the ridicule factor, choosing our favorite victims and then bullying them. I don’t think we fully know what life will be like when we conduct ourselves as spiritual adults. (And I’m absolutely willing to be wrong.)
I’m waiting for the rise of a new generation of film and TV directors and song writers – those who create our common mythologies – to take up the challenge of this New Age and show us what’s so, what’s true and what’s real without needing to drag anyone down to do it.
It’s a time to let go of ridicule. (And I may need to join in that new phase myself and laugh about it more, instead of remembering it and investing it with seriousness!)

Thanks to: http://aquariusparadigm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum