OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Memphis On China's role in the new global landscape and the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Memphis On  China Regarding "The Key"
03/22/2014

China part 1 regarding "The Key"

Post by Memphis » March 21st, 2014,

You may recall that I promised to come back to some discussion on China's role in the new global landscape and especially the current discussions regarding the IMF 2010 Code of Reforms.

You will note that part 1 goes back into comments made by Collins in January and part 2 is from just last week.

Right or wrong I felt it best to save these posts for later consideration and to not include them in the order originally written.
~~~
My concern was that some of the material covered here is so deep, such a paradigm shift, that it was best to lay a solid platform for folks and thereby reduce the shock factor some. :-)

IF you get into this material and feel your brain starting to bleed? Don't think your alone. These are rather deep discussions that are not easily understood (digested) so let me encourage you to hang in there!

I am fascinated by the progression in my own thinking and the confidence that this gives me as my questions are getting answers and my concerns are being..confirmed.

It is quite late and I will therefore submit the material "as is". If I do otherwise, I will be here til sunrise…

Blessings,  Memphis

links to JC Collin's website RE today's articles:

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/01/16/china-to-purchase-the-federal-reserve/

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/01/30/americas-karma-and-world-war-two-gold-theft/

China part 2 regarding "The Key"

Post by Memphis » March 22nd, 2014

Here we get into some more meat (think of a juicy porterhouse here) of the reforms with China central to the discussion. The NY Times article speaks to ALL that we have been speculating. I predict an interesting week ahead as our Congress returns.

Bear in mind that all discussions on this page are a week old. :-)  

Blessings,  Memphis

links:

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/03/13/us-imf-vote-removal-and-china-threatens/#more-292

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/14/us/mutual-self-interest-may-help-advance-deal-allowing-aid-to-ukraine.html?_r=1

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum